Archer Question

This is a discussion on Archer Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that it is a violation to use a tower bug to enter the enemy base to kill orcs. ...
Page: 1

davaugha

Default Archer Question

I know that it is a violation to use a tower bug to enter the enemy base to kill orcs. But is it a violation to stand just outside the range of the towers and shoot into the base. I don't think that it should be, but I don't make the rules. I just need to know, so that my friend does not get banned.

Thx...

Assaf001

I can tell you that every archer is doing that. If I will know it is a bug abuse I wouldn't do it, even Im not pking so much as you can see in my sig.

Hostage

I dont see why you couldnt..

Default Re: Archer Question

Originally posted by davaugha
    I know that it is a violation to use a tower bug to enter the enemy base to kill orcs. *But is it a violation to stand just outside the range of the towers and shoot into the base. *I don't think that it should be, but I don't make the rules. *I just need to know, so that my friend does not get banned.

Thx...

how can anyone see this as a bug?

Assaf001

Default Re: Archer Question

Originally posted by davaugha
    I know that it is a violation to use a tower bug to enter the enemy base to kill orcs. *But is it a violation to stand just outside the range of the towers and shoot into the base. *I don't think that it should be, but I don't make the rules. *I just need to know, so that my friend does not get banned.

Thx...

I read the post again.

Elmoira

I think its ok , after all its the ability of an archer atacking out of range

Assaf001

Originally posted by Elmoira
    I think its ok , after all its the ability of an archer *atacking out of range
    +1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I remeber Archers use to do it all the time in KO, then mages got maines and they took over the spot.