Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Archer vs Sin Powerrrr

This is a discussion on Archer vs Sin Powerrrr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think it would be beast if a whole clan of archers assembled. They would be like freakin unstoppable. But ...
Page: 1

Default Archer vs Sin Powerrrr

I think it would be beast if a whole clan of archers assembled. They would be like freakin unstoppable. But what do you think, if a whole clan of Assasins vsed a whole party of Archers, who would win?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

styx broski.

Already been done and we raped in rlb and if you have vent or ts and know when to use what skills on what characters you rape all also cs and styx just demolishes those annoying healing priests XD

I suppose you guys never played in 2006, when the turks invented Archer walls... So they kinda thought of that before any of you guys

If archers didn't have range advantage then the sin's would demolish them

possibly, but i am leaning on archers winning still, i am one after all

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I actually think its the other way around, if 36 sins were against 36 archers... The moment the sins targeted the same person and systematically started using CP, archers would die.

A few sins might die on the way or even during the fight, but all in all... I have no doubt that sins would tear them apart.

I'm talking from experience, 6 archers vs 2 sins, all you've gotta do is get close enough to start with CP and the archers drop damn fast.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I actually think its the other way around, if 36 sins were against 36 archers... The moment the sins targeted the same person and systematically started using CP, archers would die.

A few sins might die on the way or even during the fight, but all in all... I have no doubt that sins would tear them apart.

I'm talking from experience, 6 archers vs 2 sins, all you've gotta do is get close enough to start with CP and the archers drop damn fast.
    I have to agree, since archers cant minor and attack at the same time. they will drop much faster.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Yeah, but not only that. If 36 archers were to all target 1 person at a time, ok that person would drop, but atleast the sins would be able to minor to try and keep each person they target alive until they reach the first archer.. After that, the archers are pretty much scruwed.

archer parties are a very gg counter to mage parties tho

I will have to give my vote to the sin party. they will just tear anything apart. sins are the war dogs of KO

Little archer Senior Member

its literally impossible for the sins to have coordination of less than half of a second to switch between targets right after they instagib someone with spike

anyway in a even 1v1 sin loses unless he slides. then it would become a stalemate

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its literally impossible for the sins to have coordination of less than half of a second to switch between targets right after they instagib someone with spike

anyway in a even 1v1 sin loses unless he slides. then it would become a stalemate
    With No DD archer will lose to CP

Little archer Senior Member

when i see the cp animation i just blind him and/or run in circles xaxaxaxa

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

not true, S-combo is the way to kill the archers as a sin
    else ur doomed anyway, u can't tank the 5 arrows every time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast