Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Archers...

This is a discussion on Archers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well on dcz an ee 8 , iron set , chitins 8 and some uniques 1/2 would do more than ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

well on dcz an ee 8 , iron set , chitins 8 and some uniques 1/2 would do more than enough tbh . but on the other hand u got all those assassins with jamadar defense and u have nothign to do against them ..

I've only played 1 class since the start of my days in Diez, and that was archer.

Archers are fine for exp. I am full AP archer and I do dual spawn golems by myself, which is the same or better than a DS party.

I used to have an archer-exclusive clan in diez, and we used to range-farm the bifrost mobs as we practiced our strat. Its not the same as mages, where you just drop the novas and kill everything. Our weakest 3 members would styx the priest or other priority target, then all would try to time their powershot afterwards on that target. Meanwhile, we would try to blind the forwards (warriors, assassins) to keep our line from breaking, as well as weapon cancel and slows as we repositioned...

I could keep going about our strategies, but its pointless when people keep saying "its stupid to play archer". We were 16 members total and only 2 of our archers were lvl 80, and only 3 of us were fully geared in one of the worst +10 servers. We just tried to have fun, and we did, until all got hacked, except me. RIP Sagittarii. RIP Amity.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    I've only played 1 class since the start of my days in Diez, and that was archer.

Archers are fine for exp. I am full AP archer and I do dual spawn golems by myself, which is the same or better than a DS party.

I used to have an archer-exclusive clan in diez, and we used to range-farm the bifrost mobs as we practiced our strat. Its not the same as mages, where you just drop the novas and kill everything. Our weakest 3 members would styx the priest or other priority target, then all would try to time their powershot afterwards on that target. Meanwhile, we would try to blind the forwards (warriors, assassins) to keep our line from breaking, as well as weapon cancel and slows as we repositioned...

I could keep going about our strategies, but its pointless when people keep saying "its stupid to play archer". We were 16 members total and only 2 of our archers were lvl 80, and only 3 of us were fully geared in one of the worst +10 servers. We just tried to have fun, and we did, until all got hacked, except me. RIP Sagittarii. RIP Amity.
    Nobody said it's stupid to play archers, in fact everyone agreed that archer parties are the only thing that still works involving archers specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    azagai+7 has 148 ap i have it on kk it's sick
    UTC weapons dont scale AP like other weapons do, WF+10 is indeed better

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post

why would you change the font?
    anyways, imo playing an archer in archer party doesnt require a lot of skill, most of them are just shooting the same target without thinking and it works for them.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

I've played archer about a year ago on europa without babashopping

items:

ib+7 reverse
    paul,pad,boot krowaz+6
    chitin helmet/gaunt+8

pp+1
    skeleton belt
    2x old silver earing
    2x old rol

bdn+1
    bod+2

I was lvl 81 with 255 dex, rest hp

and i can say that i raped even solo.. If you know when to time your powershot & when to shower some1 (tank him) you can do alot

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh...

thats higher than i thought. is it easier / cheaper than a windforce? because windforce also has that stupid -70 ac... but the effect adds a fun minigame to the otherwise dull comboing.
    On knight kingdom it's really easy to make azagai bow also cheaper. Basicaly I got materials for bow from fishing bought a shadow piece and 1 trina. shadow piece makes the items at 100% on kk and trina is 100% to +7.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    archers are trash unless you have 6 of them in a party sort of like attack mages now-a-days. useless in melee parties( with the exception of you are crazy over geared than it can be useful ofc)
    That's bullshit talk bro , archers are one of the most important melee in party if you know how to play .
    Keeping people stunned , iced , styxing the priest and canceling him when hes either stunned and iced.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    That's bullshit talk bro , archers are one of the most important melee in party if you know how to play .
    Keeping people stunned , iced , styxing the priest and canceling him when hes either stunned and iced.
    right, ice and stun the 150+ resistances priest, styx the 9k mana priest using 3840 mana pots.

smart.
    Weez and AlexBeepBeep like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Archers are worthless in USKO unless in a big group. One of the many reasons why USKO is so shit these days lol.

right, ice and stun the 150+ resistances priest, styx the 9k mana priest using 3840 mana pots.

smart.
    2880, isn't it. atleast this is what ibex did last time I checked

Banned

smart.
    Shit me , wasn't in usko for quiet alot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    2880, isn't it. atleast this is what ibex did last time I checked
    woops

mistook them for an equivalent of the soul pot looking HP pot.

Guys, what about archers in Ardream? Less resists and less mana. Should work without full archer party right?

Quote Originally Posted by ichallengeu View Post
    Guys, what about archers in Ardream? Less resists and less mana. Should work without full archer party right?
    archers dont have ice/stun skills in ardream though

Hehe very good point Nevertheless, styx works there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast