Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Archers in Juriad

This is a discussion on Archers in Juriad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u don wan dc on redragx 1st way: type /town if u c them (recommended) 2nd way: edit tables...
Page: 2

if u don wan dc on redragx

1st way: type /town if u c them (recommended)

2nd way: edit tables

Banned

agree, town everytime when u fight red dragons
    than archers not dcing more than any others imo
    but atm what annoy me even more is that non stop dcing at cz, its simply impossible for me to end one freaking sc wo any dcing ( usualy like 2 dc in 30 min ), esp when u pkin at 2nd server that suxx balls

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Ye everytime im in ed, most archers dc (except for liquid )

Maby you can try to pm Linus about it and see what he says,
    its better then just sitting around and typing in ko4life

muppet007

the biggest problem is red dragon's.
    You will get DC if you attack them or get attacked by them.
    only thing you can do is stay away from it and get daggers on so you wont be able to shoot when you forgot you get dc....

i havn't got any problems with other monsters but when i c red dragons im thinking ooh no here we go again

unequip your bow and mh your party is the only way I guess.

Shane1911

I have given up on FT and ED. I won't be back until the issue is resolved (not holding my breath on this). It's not worth my frustration and it's not fair to my parties.

Maybe I'll wait for the "Scroll of Connectivity" to be released in PUS. Allows archer to stay connected for 30 minutes without DC...

Banned

well for me ED aint that bad as for archer lately, ofc i will dc sometimes, like every1, all what i do is town when i met red dragons, mixing more skills ( AS / 80 skill, ice shot / CS, 72 skill ) and with dcing is not THAT bad really. fak those cz dcing at towers , so annoying
    but if u talking about FT, i havent finished it in last 6 months as far as i remember, its almost 100% dc rate for me there

SillyHo

My observations have led me to believe it has something to do with fire. Towers, red dragon hatchling, fires overall. I can stay in ED if I do not spam arrow shower like a madman. I havent been able to crack the CZ issue, since I rarely use shower there, but perhaps it is the spammed skill as well. I notice I never have a problem in bowl, if I dc it is in human base, or in orc base, while the towers are active. If anyone wants to go into a bit more depth feel free, but I think there is something in the animation that is not real conducive with fire.

My observations have led me to believe it has something to do with fire. Towers, red dragon hatchling, fires overall. I can stay in ED if I do not spam arrow shower like a madman. I havent been able to crack the CZ issue, since I rarely use shower there, but perhaps it is the spammed skill as well. I notice I never have a problem in bowl, if I dc it is in human base, or in orc base, while the towers are active. If anyone wants to go into a bit more depth feel free, but I think there is something in the animation that is not real conducive with fire.[/b]
    Its the best explanation I can think of :/

muppet007

My observations have led me to believe it has something to do with fire. Towers, red dragon hatchling, fires overall. I can stay in ED if I do not spam arrow shower like a madman. I havent been able to crack the CZ issue, since I rarely use shower there, but perhaps it is the spammed skill as well. I notice I never have a problem in bowl, if I dc it is in human base, or in orc base, while the towers are active. If anyone wants to go into a bit more depth feel free, but I think there is something in the animation that is not real conducive with fire.[/b]
    +1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i remember the producer saying in that address to the players that they were working on the dc for archers. I guess it still happens :/

Definitely related to animations or skill use of some kind...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12