Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect This game wasent designed to be soloing it was designed for teamwork ^^ so ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect
    This game wasent designed to be soloing it was designed for teamwork ^^ so grab a debuffer and start owning together *:lol:
    or grab 7 more archers sit outside the back of the other nations base and z+skill any1 that gets near u....8 archers all aiming the same person=instant death[/b]
    Hmmmm try that to today's "paper" mages who I hit 300dmg....I don't think 8 archers is enough to cause instant death, but good point

Malavon

<3 archers , only class that i can't actually kill , i'm not talking about styx cuz i got my mana burned by 1 archer over 100 i fought (yeah that's true only 1 % use Styx). Arrows breaks spells casting , if you dont do this , stop shot for 1 second and then continue , when he will come up to you to use manes he will prolly try do this from max range wich is higher then AS range.. so just move 1 step infront he might not notice it ^^.

i love Archer class , when my bro was an archer up to lv 61 i loved playing his char (he doesn't let me play much :P) , but now when his sin it's just boring.

Archer OWNS
    They may not have the advantage for high damage, or slide.
    But they own for town rushes, your at one side, shotting at all the paper mages and Bp's And whne you camp HB or OB,
    I made +1k np in a week as sin, and +9k as archaer ^_^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect

This game wasent designed to be soloing it was designed for teamwork ^^ so grab a debuffer and start owning together *:lol:

or grab 7 more archers sit outside the back of the other nations base and z+skill any1 that gets near u....8 archers all aiming the same person=instant death
    Hmmmm try that to today's "paper" mages who I hit 300dmg....I don't think 8 archers is enough to cause instant death, but good point [/b]
    ur just a noob :P

Foretold

get doc, tlax, schaf, scoobz, a good duffer/healer, and bga and that party owns more then a party full of sins/warriors. yeah u cant really solo as an archer, but meh if u know a lot of people, theres no need to solo.

tlax

Like foretold says , when we go as a group of 3-4 archers its hard stopping us , we move together , target the same person and shoot
    Archers are not made for soloing , we are a support class that works best in a party.

dmoino

Yes we r good for support because we r the guys that finish them off when they run
    I never tried with more then 2 archers. Im the only archer in my clan (Symbiosis). but the point here is - K2 GIVE BETTER BOWS- PLS BABA

FatM4n

I see it this way
    raptor +8 has around 170 in ap
    Totemic bow +8 has around 165 ap dont really dunno exatly but warriors have 250% spam able skill

we archers have 250% spam able skill so why not make the Totemic bow dropp

I dotn see any diffrences why it's not should be in the game

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I see it this way
    raptor +8 has around 170 in ap
    Totemic bow +8 has around 165 ap dont really dunno exatly but warriors have 250% spam able skill

we archers have 250% spam able skill so why not make the Totemic bow dropp

I dotn see any diffrences why it's not should be in the game
    k warrior vs archer...warrior with rap +8 archer with tote +8...............before warrior even GETS to the archer the archer already done like 2k+ dmg lol then if warrior tries to tank combo...arrow shower rapes the warrior...if warrior slides hell miss some attacks from getting out of range etc and archer will be hitting hiim 100% accuracy with shadow hunter

FatM4n

same amount of dmg per hit if they use the 250% skill

dmoino

Comparing for example with sin. with 2 shards +8 i have near 30 more ap that with my ibow+8. And we dont have 600% skills (i know is not spammable)

Originally posted by FatM4n
    same amount of dmg per hit if they use the 250% skill
    arrow defense is bugged as well...it doesnt work...so archer uses full spear def...warrior does about 200 dmg a hit if that lol and archer spams 600+ dmg........yup thats fair :rollseyes:

edit: lets not forget arrow shower...thats 5 hits at once...spammable with a tote +8 thatd be around 3-400 dmg a hit...400x5=2000 dmg......gg who can survive 2 arrow showers like that?

if ur gonna include tote bows...then include the dragon slayer for warriors and all the other next grade weapons for every class...

FatM4n

if they gonna implent tot bow dragon slyer is a must for warriors ofc

Doc

I personaly get enough kils, but I agree with fagyar we need atleast the battle bow or siege bow ( not totemic, that would be unfair to all other classes and thier would be no more sins )

Cama me old m8 I think that you will find that arrow Def ( or atleast some of it ) now works zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hence the reason we need a better bow

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast