Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FictionalReality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FictionalReality)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-dmoino Well im a archer LvL 61 and im talking against me. We cant kill ...
Page: 5

Robin

Default Re: Archers - The Ksers

Originally posted by FictionalReality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FictionalReality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dmoino
    Well im a archer LvL 61 and im talking against me. We cant kill in cz without ksing someone.
    Im sort of new to pk (only have 12k) But in all my life of pk I killed like max 10 ppl without ks,
    more then half were noobs sight seeing.
    I have ibow+8 and with dd on it gives me around 1500 ap.
    now put any char against me 1v1 and you wil see what im talking about, here goes the average damage i Do:
    Warriors: 300/400 impossible to kill because they slide and arrow shower dont do shit
    int priests: 500 almost inpossible to kill because have like 6k hp *<_< *
    Rogues: 600/700 with dd on they cant kill me, and i cant kill them, because they run when I start AShower them. without dd im owned.
    BP: Around 500 I can kill him but almost every time they kill me first(torment and slide).
    Paper Mages: 800 solo i cant kill them because they will pot and town, and if not they probably tp a warrior or something
    Normal Mages: I do 400 damage they nova me around 800 i have 2600HP they have more then 3k, guess who wins

Resume: we Cant kill shit without ksing, making everyone angry with us. Now all you mages gonna say, we cant kill nothing too. But at least u can ks and kill a entire party with nova
    and 2 or 3 mages can dizimate a party.
    I think we need better bows
    P.S - I was a Sin, but i love being a archer, we look cool *:wub:
    there were a clan named ARCHERS on ares they were going cz with 7 archer 1 priest... they were hiding near bowl and priest was running like noob when u see the priest u say free 50 np but when u get closer priest was duffing and 7 archers was hitting on same target all were carrying 2-3 styx and when they were in danger they were using them...
    if u say why im writing these i just wanna explain archers can pk w/o ks...
    btw ofc archers cant pk solo w/o ks but in a party they can be very usefull like styxing the high lvl priests B)[/b]
    yep, i was in archers clan, and we didnt like to run around with other humans and ks them basically, we had our way of pking. 2 hours of pking would be around 2-3k np easily. you just gota use the skills you have as an archer. including minor healing/styx and so on.
    it was by far the best time on ko simply because of the fun factor, it was really funny seeing a warrior with his party charge us and it the end all of them die before even reaching us. ^_^

to be good archer you need lots of attack power, its not like a sin where you need to be balanced in terms of hp/atkpower. so to solo as an archer you need lvls or 1700+ atk power. when you have that and you know when to fight and when to run/town and not die, then np will be easy and if you pk for 2hours a day you will gain around 1500-2000.

Doc

1900 AP :wub:

Originally posted by Doc
    1900 AP *:wub:
    Sex plyz :wub:

Holy thread revival batman!!

We need a new bow!!!!11!

umm what is there to learn about archer?

u select ur target... and u shoot... wish to god that he fall down and die!!!

when they come up to u: 2 choises
    1: tank them
    2: run

styx? how many styx do u carry? they wieght 15 T_T thats 5 souls
    yes styx is good but its too heavy

IMO char with above 800~900 ac then don't bother.. go pick on weaklings

PS: Doc may i ask for ur gear? :P

TunaFishyMe

styx is 25 weight i think xD

Wow. You got a lot of asshole spam answers. KO is a team based game. Get 6 more of your archer buddies, and a priest, and just start raping. 400 dmg x 7 is pretty good, and if they try to get close, then they have to deal with 35 arrows from all your showers. But the best party would have a variety of members. A couple different priests, an archer or two, a paper mage, a regular mage, a sin, and a warrior, or something like that. Pure support priests can't solo for shit, but they are pretty damn useful.

dmoino

Omg this is a very old topic.

Im a LVL 63 Warrior now and loveing it

But miss my archer I miss guys getting hungry at me because of ks ahahahaha B)

carso

Default Re: Archers - The Ksers

Originally posted by Robin

yep, i was in archers clan, and we didnt like to run around with other humans and ks them basically, we had our way of pking. 2 hours of pking *would be around 2-3k np easily. you just gota use the skills you have as an archer. including minor healing/styx and so on. *
    it was by far the best time on ko simply because of the fun factor, it was really funny seeing a warrior with his party charge us and it the end all of them die before even reaching us. ^_^

to be good archer you need lots of attack power, its not like a sin where you need to be balanced in terms of hp/atkpower. so to solo as an archer you need lvls or 1700+ atk power. when you have that and you know when to fight and when to run/town and not die, then np will be easy and if you pk for 2hours a day you will gain around 1500-2000.
    prolly why you have such a SICK amount of np!

Yun_Yuuzhan

It's hard to deny archers are pretty underpowered compared to the other classes in PvP. I think it's an incomplete implementation if anything; the next tier of bow would be acceptable (I believe its battle/long bow).

Totemic bow is retarded though, that thing has way too much AP. Which is why it isn't in the game

If you ever played WoW, hunters (the archer class there) were really powerful at range. I think the guys that wrote KO oh so long ago wanted a class to make great sacrifices in order to do steady damage at range, and it's better than the alternative IMO. Besides, its not like archers have to switch characters if they aren't happy with their performance; they can simply go sin.

SillyHo

next level of bow would be nice and i think shower should have a tighter spread...orc mages with their small bodies are hard to get 5 arrows into and if a bloody sin can hit me with a dagger he should be eating 5 arrows not 2-3...i dotn care what combo he is useing :P

archer is good for troll :P

rest of the party pwning while archer the other spawn to em :P

RuleR

In other versions of KO there are the siege bow (ap 105 at +1) or other unique bows.
    Also in KRKO or TWKO the lvl 60 SH does 300% damage failsafe and dark pursuer 350% failsefe (that's 50% more on both).
    So on USKO archers are a bit weaker than on other versions, but a skilled archer can still hold his own battle with sins, mages or BP.

Garmonbozia

I know if ur an archer, u can't kill easily 1v1 but not impossible.

1. Always use talias (dagger/spear/flame/lightning/blablabla) and defense gears when 1v1. Other characters can't use arrow defense cuz arrow defense isn't working (i guess).
    2. Always use Styx when 1v1.
    3. Try ur chance. =D

That's all.

Doc

Arrow Def does work but is not as effective as others.

I agree that U have to use Def armours because archers can't combo zzzzzz

Have found that 1970 ap and dark pursuer makes even some warrions with glowie raptors /Town lmao.

So best form of attack for Archer is lvl up baba's

Garmonbozia

btw. archers can't use minor heal when attacking, so stupidly...