Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Archer=Ks Sorry... i wont compare archer because it ownz but if u wont ks u cant do a shit. every ...
Page: 6

IRockUSuck

Archer=Ks

Sorry...

i wont compare archer because it ownz but if u wont ks u cant do a shit. every class ks'S each other Sins usualy gain np by Spike ing red balls Right? mageS use nova and boom 2 kills isnt that ks? but most off all archer ks's a bit more and they cant kill 1v1 easyly if they dont have items. And its so much fun to play with a fuking archer that ownz :wub:

Garmonbozia

As you said, all classes are ks'er.
    Can mages kill anyone 1v1? Yes, maybe some mages can do that but mostly can't. So mages aren't ks'er?
    Bullshit.

IRockUSuck

:wub: :wub:

100. post ftw.. :P

Doc

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    Archer=Ks *

Sorry... *

i wont compare archer because it ownz but if u wont ks u cant do a shit. every class ks'S each other Sins usualy gain np by Spike ing red balls Right? mageS use nova and boom 2 kills isnt that ks? but most off all archer ks's a bit more and they cant kill 1v1 easyly if they dont have items. And its so much fun to play with a fuking archer that ownz :wub:
    LOL if you think archers just KS, if I run with a duffer I hit most mages 1500+ ( record is 2047 ) when tormented. I can kill a lot of mages, BP's and rogues with 1 shot when they are parasited, and even without the duffer I hit most papers for 800+ damage. Where is the ks in that?????

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck
    IN SOLO PK
    Archer=Ks *

Sorry... *

LOL if you think archers just KS, if I run with a duffer I hit most mages 1500+ ( record is 2047 ) when tormented. I can kill a lot of mages, BP's and rogues with 1 shot when they are parasited, and even without the duffer I hit most papers for 800+ damage. Where is the ks in that?????[/b]

edited ok..

i hit a paper mage 25xx with malice.. i said archers own and they say that u are a great archer and i think u have very very good items than :wub:

well with malice (or maybe there was torment?) yesterday u hited me ~ 1k gay ^_^

IRockUSuck

:wub: :wub:

there not me n00b

i writed to doc1

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Lerva_
    there *not me n00b

i writed to doc1
    me 2 B)

Banned

if you solo as a archer, you better have TONS of defensive gears like spear def boots, axe def gaunts,boots

dagger helm, dagger talia

and good jewerly for defense, since you stand still if you dont got enough of it : O

Doc

Originally posted by Lerva_
    well with malice (or maybe there was torment?) *yesterday u hited me ~ 1k gay *^_^
    prolly ele damage LOL, are u paper Lerva???? PS might not have gotten u with a critical

PPS 2500 damage with spike ????? Wow, dun forget that spike =600% DP =300%

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by undefined
    if you solo as a archer, you better have TONS of defensive gears like spear def boots, axe def gaunts,boots *

dagger helm, dagger talia *

and good jewerly for defense, since you stand still if you dont got enough of it : O

i Dont think like you

because

archers are not in the middle of action they usualy stand away and use Sh from there they need good lvl good gun ap and good gears for more damage but dont think they need those defences exept 1v1 and running.

if im wrong ur right :lol:

IRockUSuck

<!--QuoteBegin-Lerva_
    well with malice (or maybe there was torment?) *yesterday u hited me ~ 1k gay *^_^
    prolly ele damage LOL, are u paper Lerva???? PS might not have gotten u with a critical

PPS 2500 damage with spike ????? Wow, dun forget that spike =600% DP =300% [/b]
    i remembered after i posted the ss

btw 61 lvl with;

2xre
    IN
    elf belt
    kekuri +2 dex +9ring

Shards +8

3x shell +7 and 1x chtn +7 1x chtn +8

But you say DP 70 skill so you are high lvl ed not a lowbie like me

<!--QuoteBegin-Lerva_

PPS 2500 damage with spike ????? Wow, dun forget that spike =600% DP =300% [/b]

Fuuu gay archer
    damn i will catch you one day :P and dont use /town baba oke aga

Banned

Originally posted by tlax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tlax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice
    Archer is weak in comparison to sin, party or not. *Only real use is styxing and curing.
    Come and tank an archer and find out just how weak we are [/b]
    Yeah yeah, old topic but. Ill tank archers all day long on my sin. 2 ways of doing it, one gay, the other takes a little practice. FIrst is the gay way, illusion ftw, better be carrying cures. (Arrow shower is just 5 "r" attacks at once, illusion = missed 'r's) and the one that takes practice, s w r skill combo, they will be left using SH or DP, because you will be moving too much for enough of the arrows from arrow shower to hit. (and yes, i own both a sin and an archer, love them both)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast