Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div> Originally posted by tlax @ <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice Archer is weak in comparison to sin, party or ...
Page: 7

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    Originally posted by tlax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice

Archer is weak in comparison to sin, party or not. *Only real use is styxing and curing.

Come and tank an archer and find out just how weak we are
    Yeah yeah, old topic but. Ill tank archers all day long on my sin. 2 ways of doing it, one gay, the other takes a little practice. FIrst is the gay way, illusion ftw, better be carrying cures. (Arrow shower is just 5 "r" attacks at once, illusion = missed 'r's) and the one that takes practice, s w r skill combo, they will be left using SH or DP, because you will be moving too much for enough of the arrows from arrow shower to hit. (and yes, i own both a sin and an archer, love them both)[/b]
    Tanking an archer is like tanking a sin, gives them too much of an advantage. Sliding = dead archer.

xourico

lol I didnt ready all the shit, but ur VERY WRONG!! archers lvl 70 KILL EVERYSHIT!! <_<

look at doc1, he hits on me as int priest and average of 700, and as a BP arround 1000, and btw, arrows can cancel spells too :P

once I partied with apolon_bg (when i was a int priest debuffer), the only thing I do is, z+parasite, and BANG enemy dead :P, no matter what class, but its funny to what sins running spamming minor heal, and the arrow after then :P lol

anyway, archers lvl 70 are VERY GOOD, try to party with more archers, and you will see

for example, I can tank easily 3 or 4 rogues in my int priest, rogues assasin like mrslies or phantom, but 2 or 3 archers= dead cuz their hits are alot stronger then the sins spikes on me

no arrow defense :P

I love archers

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by xourico
    lol I didnt ready all the shit, but ur VERY WRONG!! archers lvl 70 KILL EVERYSHIT!! <_<

look at doc1, he hits on me as int priest and average of 700, and as a BP arround 1000, and btw, arrows can cancel spells too :P

once I partied with apolon_bg (when i was a int priest debuffer), the only thing I do is, z+parasite, and BANG enemy dead :P, no matter what class, but its funny to what sins running spamming minor heal, and the arrow after then :P lol *

anyway, archers lvl 70 are VERY GOOD, try to party with more archers, and you will see

for example, I can tank easily 3 or 4 rogues in my int priest, rogues assasin like mrslies or phantom, but 2 or 3 archers= dead cuz their hits are alot stronger then the sins spikes on me

no arrow defense :P

I love archers
    70 archers are rare on Ares, because they are underpowered. I got hit about 700 by 70 archers using +8 Iron bows when they did exist, that's easily pottable because of how slow they hit. Plus, they can't minor heal combo while hitting effectively like sins can.

leftclaw

IMO, Archers are like Warriors when it comes to being useless. They can't do shit 'till level 60. (Shadow Hunter)

Can't hit a moving target with Arc Shot, so you're left with Guided Arrow. :/

I was an archer for a good deal of time, I tried my best, but to be a good archer you just need too much, while as sin get some chitins +7 and mirages +7 and you're all done <_<

1600 ap minimun, that's lvl 65 + good gear (lots of cash) with iron bow +7, or Iron bow +8 (even more cash). You need Defensive gears to help you tank (people notice talias on archers immediatly), and if a warrior, sin, or bp start sliding you you're not gonna kill them plain and simple, your dmg with def gear on is just gonna be too low unless you're 70 :rollseyes:

Styx isnt that useful in 1v1 to be honest... hit soul and start sliding, then start tanking again, also it weights too much and people generally dont carry more than 4. Int priests and mages have more than 3k mana, sins and Bps just slide around to recover, and warriors pfft, they can kill you with R if they wanted to :angry:

Garmonbozia

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Styx isnt that useful in 1v1 to be honest... [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns

and warriors pfft, they can kill you with R if they wanted to *:angry:
    lmao

TunaFishyMe

i dont think styx is that usefull when im fighting an archer. im spamming soul pots consistently...so whats missing one soul pot?

Yun_Yuuzhan

I've been styxed before, I take two steps back and soul pot again, oh noes. He actually got me to 3/4 health now

Archers are useful in parties for shooting down those guys that like to run with 100 hp left. Solo, lol. NYChris was the only successful solo archer I ever saw (and before anyone brings it up, it was when he used a +7 iron bow).

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Goathorns
    pfft, they can kill you with R if they wanted to *:angry:

Rofl owned :lol: :wub:

xourico

lol archer with debuffer is alot better then a warrior with a debuffer, or even a sin

lol I love that party I made some days ago with apolon_bg, parasite = dead, no matter if it was a lvl 60 paper sin, or if it was a lvl 70 warrior like xaeroo

lol and paper mages LOOOL torment on then and then is something like 2 or 3 arrows in each one LOOOL ^_^ ^_^

archers are not very good alone, but when they party with some other archer, WOW they just pwn everyone :lol: :lol:
    like shaft and tlax, I hate those guys -_-

evenson

uh, sins ks 100% more then archers. lol

armand0

make a new server with weapon defences, no dupes, no edits, no babashop and check how sins are pathetic without +8 weapons against dd helmets. I m up to any duel against any 65 lvl sin with 60 lvl archer having same gears(ofc. no +8 items)

xourico

Originally posted by evenson
    +1234612378612378612836

something like this:

ur a warrior doing 1vs1 and when you redball your opponent, BANG SOME SIN SHOW UP AND SPIKE HIM ^_^ ^_^

Hostageebenisikiyim

Archers are like horny americans, They attack everything they see... even their own kids and animals..

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    +1234612378612378612836

something like this:

ur a warrior doing 1vs1 and when you redball your opponent, BANG SOME SIN SHOW UP AND SPIKE HIM ^_^ ^_^[/b]
    You'd notice that because there are 2000000 sins, and 100 archers on both sides...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast