Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Archers - The Ksers

This is a discussion on Archers - The Ksers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was archer on edana and i know what you mean, you can't kill alone. its more of a support ...
Page: 8

Mitch

i was archer on edana and i know what you mean, you can't kill alone. its more of a support class. its great if you have a party with you. just go with a pack of people and shoot at who you you want. they dont decide who can kill who. Also, STYX ARE YOUR FRIEND. those are the only chance of winnnig a 1vs1 . Wait til your opponent is close, fire a sytx and a heal pot, and they have no mana and you are shadow hunting them they try to hp pot, they have no mana and still can't kill you. if they try to mana, they are as good as dead because you have been shooting them.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Archers can't solo that well indeed. Though, a full archer party aiming at same target is very deadly and you can make some nice kills with em. Since no-one can escape from that many arrows.

aryan

Default Re: Archers - The Ksers

Originally posted by dmoino
    Well im a archer LvL 61 and im talking against me. We cant kill in cz without ksing someone.
    Im sort of new to pk (only have 12k) But in all my life of pk I killed like max 10 ppl without ks,
    more then half were noobs sight seeing.
    I have ibow+8 and with dd on it gives me around 1500 ap.
    now put any char against me 1v1 and you wil see what im talking about, here goes the average damage i Do:
    Warriors: 300/400 impossible to kill because they slide and arrow shower dont do shit
    int priests: 500 almost inpossible to kill because have like 6k hp *<_< *
    Rogues: 600/700 with dd on they cant kill me, and i cant kill them, because they run when I start AShower them. without dd im owned.
    BP: Around 500 I can kill him but almost every time they kill me first(torment and slide).
    Paper Mages: 800 solo i cant kill them because they will pot and town, and if not they probably tp a warrior or something
    Normal Mages: I do 400 damage they nova me around 800 i have 2600HP they have more then 3k, guess who wins

Resume: we Cant kill shit without ksing, making everyone angry with us. Now all you mages gonna say, we cant kill nothing too. But at least u can ks and kill a entire party with nova
    and 2 or 3 mages can dizimate a party.
    I think we need better bows
    P.S - I was a Sin, but i love being a archer, we look cool *:wub:

ya u are correct even i am a archer lvl 47 when ever i go in cz (sometime) or battle field i try to do my arc shot but than the guy move and i cant hit him with my arc shot i think we need better skills and smth better than chitin bow i agree with u

lol man u need sh to 100% hit the enemy :wub:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I was PKing with a mage party yesterday on my archer and it was awesome. They see the mages all turn up and start Nova'ing, so they run back a bit to avoid the novas and I just keep shooting em :lol:

Also was sweet as there was a lightning mage and every guy who gets stunned... fall back to arc shot and save 150mp per arrow

Doc1, would you mind sharing what your skill bar is setup like? Or at least comment on my setup and let me know if I missed anything important...

F1:
    hp pot
    arc shot
    shadow hunter
    arrow shower
    styx
    cure curse
    soul pot
    lupine

F2:
    hp pot
    viper shot <-- mostly for luring obo's out :P
    shadow hunter
    arrow shower
    styx
    cure curse
    soul pot
    minor heal

mrslies shardS+7 pretty cool too <3 my old shards +7 :angry: :angry: :wub:

Doc

First bar is F1, used for pking, I keep pots and minor together to try and get out of sticky situations.

Second bar is F2 used for exping, either arc shot for Trons or shower for trolls etc in a party.

Third Bar is F4 i find it easier to switch between F1 and F4 in PK, LF is right clicked.

Healer Dude

lol i allways get hit by archers and its really shitty dmg...usually i get around 400 dmg each shot so i can heal fast enough to run away (im not strong enough to kill anything)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The Dmg is really inconsitant, sometimes hits me for 400 other times was 630

TunaFishyMe

yep...i dont think archers can 1 on 1 many people unless they are tanking. If someone slides, it pretty hard for an archer to kill you. But im not so familiar with archers. I remember once I ran into an orc party...didnt wanna fight them so i unstealthed and bounced around and ran off. Doc followed me and started to SH me...i was just running around potting the damage. They dont hit consistent at all and its kind aeasy to outpot them. But AS is a real bitch. I havent felt DP yet but I think they need a better bow. When tormented, archers are a real bitch, but otherwise they dont hit too hard.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yep...i dont think archers can 1 on 1 many people unless they are tanking.
    :blink: Wait I get my video edited even it takes more time to edit than film it :P

Schaf

waggy never mentioned schaf and i though u loved me

and yes archers do own, u just have to know how to play it!!!

MaDDoG[DC]

just get all archers in a team sit on the hill just outside your base and wait for mages ive been in a party like that with my buffer and 7 archers was good np because orc base was bugged mages try to town nova and there where 7 archers hitting them

xourico

no need 7 archers, doc1, shaft and tlax are enough to kill anyone before the guy has time to run ^^

Zparda

Originally posted by armand0
    make a new server with weapon defences, no dupes, no edits, no babashop and check how sins are pathetic without +8 weapons against dd helmets. I m up to any duel against any 65 lvl sin with 60 lvl archer having same gears(ofc. no +8 items)
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999

NO1 IS MORE RIGHT THAN U

Also without gay Minor combo

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast