Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Archers overpowered in RLB

This is a discussion on Archers overpowered in RLB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just me or does it feel like rlb is dominated by the noobish archer fags who camp outside ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Is it just me or does it feel like rlb is dominated by the noobish archer fags who camp outside of human base. It is almost impossible to escape considering there is like 10 to 20 of them who just z + skill when a human pops out. Its starting to get annoying along with arrow shower hack these days h34r:

get talia

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

get talia [/b]
    Better idea= get a party with a healer ..if your a mage running out solo against 10 archers of course your gonna die.

legendmage

I died only once but thats just cause i got skillz. My whole nation was geting but raped Regardless it seems like a party of 6 archers and 2 priests out wins a party of 2 priests 1 mage and rest melees now adays.

Hey cutie Senior Member

TOWNING AINT NO SKILLL BRAH!

legendmage

HAHa that made me laugh,
    towning AND gating

come cw base

u'll wish those 20 archers came back XD
    or even a quarter of that

ahem..but yea use talia cant do much in 20vs1 anyways

nutsackatak1

of you go one at a time your screwed yeah, but there's no way that a party of archers can take a party like you just mentioned. same thing happens in c east, ALL THE TIME, and we would just go around them, duff the priest, and kill em from behind. it's easy nps dude. now if you guys go in there all scattered, its gunna be tough

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

theyre only overpowered because of as hack

All archers are fags period. RLB it's just more concentrated as majority of sins went archers because they got fucked up

Good debuffer / warrior / mage party would mess up those all period

I remember going to RLB with some of the pandemonium / wolfden lot. We raped them all and took on 2-3 parties of orcs :P

Teamwork + Coordination > shitty ksing archer fags

Since your on diez, watch out for Bloody (Laxor15 and Youb1tch are cheats), Blacklist, and the clan with I'mP1S in. Plenty of hackers + babashoppers to contend with, just shit with no skills. Oh and the never / everscared shit clans too bunch of nubs

ShooFly

The only bad thing about archers is that they usually have lower defense than sins. this is because most of them go fp +8..and sacrifice some defence with the accessory choices they need for high ap. Whenever i see an archer all alone in RLB, most of the time i run up and spike them 1k+, sometimes 1 hit them.

legendmage

All archers are fags period. RLB it's just more concentrated as majority of sins went archers because they got fucked up

Good debuffer / warrior / mage party would mess up those all period

I remember going to RLB with some of the pandemonium / wolfden lot. We raped them all and took on 2-3 parties of orcs :P

Teamwork + Coordination > shitty ksing archer fags

Since your on diez, watch out for Bloody (Laxor15 and Youb1tch are cheats), Blacklist, and the clan with I'mP1S in. Plenty of hackers + babashoppers to contend with, just shit with no skills. Oh and the never / everscared shit clans too bunch of nubs[/b]
    hahah this post is so true, pure win :] i couldnt agree more your absolutely right. Sad to see so many babashopped players on orcside in diez. All i got is noobish complete set 7 2 roms +0 ep +0 and scorching staff but is till manage to rape the shit out of all of them. (You dont need to spend crazy amounts of money to be good in RLB)

lil_mageskillz

so what lots of ppl play archer. what if instead of archers it was full of assasins? would u be complaining then?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Its mostly archers because half of the sin population couldn't live without spamming 2-3 minors at once... so now that they have to use hp pots they are confused lol

thibaultcam

is it in all servers that archers use 5 arrows from 500m distance? or only in akara?
    This is rlly starting to piss me of cuz I always get raped by 3 cheaters who have some duffers with them
    and if I gnna kill some1, i always get ksed by those cheaters when I go rlb I lose nps instead of gaining.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast