Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Archers overpowered in RLB

This is a discussion on Archers overpowered in RLB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont complain about archers.. They are a class just like every other the game was made with all these classes ...
Page: 2

Dont complain about archers.. They are a class just like every other the game was made with all these classes and if your going to complain about one then your complaint appears useless because you also could HAVE been an archer

is it in all servers that archers use 5 arrows from 500m distance? or only in akara?
    This is rlly starting to piss me of cuz I always get raped by 3 cheaters who have some duffers with them
    and if I gnna kill some1, i always get ksed by those cheaters when I go rlb I lose nps instead of gaining.[/b]
    in ares too, i got parasite+torment and a noob hacker called yellowblues spam me 15 arrows at same time -.-

thibaultcam

I aint complaining about normal archers, its only the ones who shoot 5 arrows from far away (and the ones who wallhack)
    in rlb 70% of all archers use 5 arrows, and 99% use wallhack

All archers are fags period. RLB it's just more concentrated as majority of sins went archers because they got fucked up

Good debuffer / warrior / mage party would mess up those all period

I remember going to RLB with some of the pandemonium / wolfden lot. We raped them all and took on 2-3 parties of orcs :P

Teamwork + Coordination > shitty ksing archer fags

Since your on diez, watch out for Bloody (Laxor15 and Youb1tch are cheats), Blacklist, and the clan with I'mP1S in. Plenty of hackers + babashoppers to contend with, just shit with no skills. Oh and the never / everscared shit clans too bunch of nubs[/b]

Andy stop the bitching, we all know you are a 2 hit. And thats why I Love you so much <3 (j/k)

Happy new year btw

In big cz people like dosta hit me 3K with 80 skill... that hurts.

I love to bitch ofc I&#39;m 2 -hit but I die in style, I fight to the death not running to save my nps :P

Thanks, and Happy Nieuwjaarsdag to you too (I think o>O)

miami

thats why i quit they just camp base and as soon as ur out boom hit by like 15 arrows lol

ooo

I love to bitch ofc I&#39;m 2 -hit but I die in style, I fight to the death not running to save my nps :P

Thanks, and Happy Nieuwjaarsdag to you too (I think o>O)[/b]
    fight smart, dont fight heroic.

fight smart, dont fight heroic.[/b]
    Heroic is more fun, I play this game for fun. Not to get an ego boost by having a bordered symbol :lol:

Is it just me or does it feel like rlb is dominated by the noobish archer fags who camp outside of human base. It is almost impossible to escape considering there is like 10 to 20 of them who just z + skill when a human pops out. Its starting to get annoying along with arrow shower hack these days h34r:

[/b]
    u are using the 150ac skill... + no armour enchant + 1500hp ..

that means ur loosing 230ac and 500hp when ur pking..

also, its easy to kill them with a full duffer+ good tank mellee. mage is a support char, so go figure if u die lots, u arent supposed to try tank

p.s. u need a better skillbar lolz xD no tp ftl?

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Is it just me or does it feel like rlb is dominated by the noobish archer fags who camp outside of human base. It is almost impossible to escape considering there is like 10 to 20 of them who just z + skill when a human pops out. Its starting to get annoying along with arrow shower hack these days h34r:

[/b]
    haha love ur sig ^_^

I&#39;m archer and it s impossible to play for me too and all class cheat not only archer. Last time i saw warrior using far attack, speed hack :s.

thibaultcam

ye here on akara a priest healing curing and duffing while running

You used to get raped when e1 was sin, now your getting raped by all the archers, just now they doing it at a distance...no difference other then when you catch them, they can&#39;t double minor and attk you.

it was much better when there was a million sins running around then these pussy archers. at least with the sins they had to get up close to attack u and when they figure out that they cant kill you its too late to run away but these archers attack from afar and when they cant do shit they ice or stun and clear it.

In ares RLB archers = one hit bitches, u kill one or two and the whole group towns.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

In ares RLB archers = one hit bitches, u kill one or two and the whole group towns.[/b]
    same on every other server

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast