Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Archers overpowered in RLB

This is a discussion on Archers overpowered in RLB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was much better when there was a million sins running around then these pussy archers. at least with the ...
Page: 3

it was much better when there was a million sins running around then these pussy archers. at least with the sins they had to get up close to attack u and when they figure out that they cant kill you its too late to run away but these archers attack from afar and when they cant do shit they ice or stun and clear it.

In ares RLB archers = one hit bitches, u kill one or two and the whole group towns.[/b]

If they are one to 2 hit why you crying like the bitch your complaining about?

If they are one to 2 hit why you crying like the bitch your complaining about?[/b]
    Maybe because you have to get up close to be able to one or two hit them...which doesn't work so well when they hit you with arrowshower from 40 feet away...especially when there are 2,3,4,etc of them.

legendmage

Maybe because you have to get up close to be able to one or two hit them...which doesn't work so well when they hit you with arrowshower from 40 feet away...especially when there are 2,3,4,etc of them.[/b]
    Exactly.. Solution1: Put a 10 second cooldown on arrow shower
    Solution2: ACTUALLY fix the arrow shower hack (I doubt k2 is capable of doing that)
    Solution3: Make it a 70+ skill so then archers cant abuse ardream and RLB.
    Solution4: Remove the skill from the game h34r:

thibaultcam

solution 1 wouldnt work because they already do counter strike ice shot, stun with cooldown hack,
    why wouldnt they do it with 5 arrows?
    i would go for solution 2
    because solution 4 and 3 would rape that class

If they are one to 2 hit why you crying like the bitch your complaining about?[/b]
    lol looks like your one of those bitch archers :lol:
    i clearly stated that they CAN'T kill me cause i got 6.1k hp and 1.4k ac fully scrolled so im not crying, but i guess posting your opinion these days is crying. i play a int priest in rlb right now and its usually me and my personal attacker (a warrior :P ) and as soon as i duff one and he kills em the rest just town and stay in base shooting you for 150 damage so we end up wasting scrolls. it dont matter what u say archers are the biggest pussies in this game with the exception of a few

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

solution 1 wouldnt work because they already do counter strike ice shot, stun with cooldown hack,
    why wouldnt they do it with 5 arrows?
    i would go for solution 2
    because solution 4 and 3 would rape that class[/b]
    cooldown edits dont work on PVP, otherwize most archers would spam counterstrike not arrow shower.

You know what's overpowered in RLB??? +9 shelled warriors running around with 3 uber baba'd int priests healing and duffing while he's tearing through the entire opposite nation 1-hitting all those 'overpowered archers'.. Thats the prob we have in Diez not the 10 noob archers..

Btw there is alot of good archers in Diez not just ones that play like pansies.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

lol looks like your one of those bitch archers :lol:
    i clearly stated that they CAN'T kill me cause i got 6.1k hp and 1.4k ac fully scrolled so im not crying, but i guess posting your opinion these days is crying. i play a int priest in rlb right now and its usually me and my personal attacker (a warrior :P ) and as soon as i duff one and he kills em the rest just town and stay in base shooting you for 150 damage so we end up wasting scrolls. it dont matter what u say archers are the biggest pussies in this game with the exception of a few[/b]
    Lol hes not a bitch archer, i probaly wouldn't try tank him with a mediocred geared lvl 80 warrior.
    Also he is one of the exceptions you talk about.

You know what's overpowered in RLB??? +9 shelled warriors running around with 3 uber baba'd int priests healing and duffing while he's tearing through the entire opposite nation 1-hitting all those 'overpowered archers'.. Thats the prob we have in Diez not the 10 noob archers..

Btw there is alot of good archers in Diez not just ones that play like pansies.[/b]
    Gee, I wonder which one he could be :lol:

Just spank on the wep defence and laugh as they hit you very low

lol maybe we should just remove rogue class from the game ? crymeariver

Gee, I wonder which one he could be :lol:

Just spank on the wep defence and laugh as they hit you very low [/b]

Lol he spams me 1100 or so with 1065 AC. If I wore enough defenses to make his dmg just like the average warrior I would lose enough AP I would do jack shit to him lol.. Naw I just avoid getting hit and let the styx fly like no other..

My point was really that just 1 warrior like that trumps 30 of these archers everyone is bitching about.. 90% of them are noobs who heard 'archers pwn' so they made one. Just like the huge rise of noob sins we got when ROFD and DCZ came out right??

FACE it, if it wasn't archer this flock would be sin, or duffer bp or whatever was seen to have some advantage. I say be glad it's a bunch of noob archers, I think it's pretty easy to deal with them. One priest and one or two GOOD archers and all those noobs are pwnd.

there is like 2 full parties campin base in that ss

if it were anyother classes u would still find it impossible to get out of base

imagine if all those archer were sin, soon as u got even close to them a couple of spikes and BB

Canek

there is like 2 full parties campin base in that ss

if it were anyother classes u would still find it impossible to get out of base

imagine if all those archer were sin, soon as u got even close to them a couple of spikes and BB[/b]
    The real problem is when those 2 full parties are arrow shower hackers that run whit a debuffer ;P Now i want to see you taking them whit 1 priest and 2 good archers.

kaanzor69

you know whats bullshit, all those guys running around with armor and weapons killing me. god i hate that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123