Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you wont hit 1250 on someoen...probly a mage or BP but surly not warrior or rogue or INT priest...unless they ...
Page: 2

you wont hit 1250 on someoen...probly a mage or BP but surly not warrior or rogue or INT priest...unless they debuffed[/b]
    I go by what I have seen on the videos(600ap less and hitting up to 1000 on ppl), it wouldnt be as high on warriors though.

2.8k ap with a 350% shot can hit high but I have never used an Archer that was somewhere inbetween lv61-80

Banned

I go by what I have seen on the videos(600ap less and hitting up to 1000 on ppl), it wouldnt be as high on warriors though.

2.8k ap with a 350% shot can hit high but I have never used an Archer that was somewhere inbetween lv61-80 [/b]
    but im talking with experiance

Banned

hehe apolon was and i always scouted bosses at the same time for a couple weeks lol.

I always imagined that a party consisting of , 6 archers, 1 Full heal priest, 1 ice mage will be amazing...but its rare to see someone pul lthat off. i think infinity tried it with tlax, dumar and some other archers. lol dumar[/b]
    i was blessed to be part of 1 of the most amazing "archer" partys ever( :P )

me apolon apostilo robin_hood lex(ice mage) aenima(priest)

i was only lvl 68 at the time but all 3 of them were lvl70's w/ uber gear and lex and aenima are legendary pkers
    made 30k np during like an hour killing spree defending emc .. never seen anything like it .. at 1 point we were in middle lunar valley surrounded by all orcs all back-to-back and it was like 10 mins of just z shadowhunter z shadowhunter z shadowhunter ..
    lol fukkin crazy .. but yeah was to few and far between

#1 key for archery pk is having pr0 priest

Banned Senior Member

hehe apolon was and i always scouted bosses at the same time for a couple weeks lol.

I always imagined that a party consisting of , 6 archers, 1 Full heal priest, 1 ice mage will be amazing...but its rare to see someone pul lthat off. i think infinity tried it with tlax, dumar and some other archers. lol dumar[/b]
    There has been an archer clan on Manes. Named :::Archers::: and later going up into VeniVidiVici...We've had some pwning archer party's that time Even tho we were not too pro geared.. I atleast wasn't.

natic

u was in clan w/ 3 or 4 top archers in game and all u can do is kiss wagyars ass .. im sure Apolon, Apostilo, Robin_Hood will take umbrage to ur low opinion of diez archers <_<

i had 2121ap on my lvl 74 archer w/ +8shells +2wp dual+1rols eme+1 re+1 elfbelt+1 ..
    and unless u go in cz w/ a pr0 priest or some party ur gunna be pretty much ksing or stalking orc base like trip says .. i still had fun and won alot 1v1 ..but archer vs combo .. it sucks

the 2 best reasons to be a rogue and archer cant use either of them

combo/mh combo

but u can have alot of fun w/ archer just dun expect to be that strong solo PK
    and wahts name of this lvl 80archer and on waht server?[/b]
    Nah I was just wondering about how much dmg a archer could do and like if they could beat a warrior anyday? and like if they do more dmg than a assassin.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With the duff fest that CZ is a lvl 80 archer can just sniper people easy.

At lvl 80 would a hybrid Archer be any use?

TunaFishyMe

lex...whats his full name? He came to NO after?

Banned

archers hurt ..but most suck.

archer that know how to play an archer are good for pk.

most archers are turks who koxpd and prolly dont know that there is assassin they can also choose.

those = dead in cz.

robinhood bg + tlax + apolon + dumar + ch0z3n.

those are examples of archers to look at and turn around. (even tho ch0z3n sucks muahahahahaha)

Banned

they are strong with debuffer...very strong

even tho ch0z3n sucks muahahahahaha[/b]
    Old owner of the new owner

My buddy who bought it was not that great as an archer but had godly items, I have not seen him for a month though since my internet was down since yesterday.

Banned

the sucks part was only a joke lol. :wub:

Was wondering which one you were talking about

Banned

greyhawk ftw

We tried that on manes long time ago.
    Like 6 archers 1fullheal/duffer and an ice mage in lunarwar.
    Pwned pretty hard

-RW-

ARCHER CLAN ON ARES FTW! 7 Archers in hide on stego hills 1 naked innocent duffer infront of them! as bait

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast