Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ARCHER CLAN ON ARES FTW! 7 Archers in hide on stego hills 1 naked innocent duffer infront of them! as ...
Page: 3

Banned

ARCHER CLAN ON ARES FTW! 7 Archers in hide on stego hills 1 naked innocent duffer infront of them! as bait[/b]
    omg just like 7 firemen and naked schrotti

rapage

natic

Nah I was just wondering about how much dmg a archer could do and like if they could beat a warrior anyday? and like if they do more dmg than a assassin.

Judas Iscariot

Theoretically, arrow shower does more damage in the end, as its 500% spammed all over. Sin is 600% + 400% + 200%... + bloody beast +... vs 500% + 500% + 500% +500%

However as we all know, arrow shower in pk is not very practical, seeing as no one is stupid enough to get hit by all arrows. Archer cannot beat warriors any day, not even if baba-geared. If baba-geared, you stand a chance against average geared warriors, but after the "decent gear" level, no chance. Also, If warrior slides, archer = fucked. Archer needs better than average gear to do decent damage. As previously stated, if decked out, you could do pretty decent damage.

emreverit

I think archers are good, when they got good items
    but without i think they are useless

i remember ::Archers:: ...... gays :lol:

prestige459

i paly a lvl 77 warrior and when i pk
    i dont even bother attacking archers
    most are just pussies who run when u turn their way, otherwise i own an archer in like 3 seconds
    but some are good players depends.

NeronDomitius

Theoretically, arrow shower does more damage in the end, as its 500% spammed all over. Sin is 600% + 400% + 200%... + bloody beast +... vs 500% + 500% + 500% +500%

However as we all know, arrow shower in pk is not very practical, seeing as no one is stupid enough to get hit by all arrows. Archer cannot beat warriors any day, not even if baba-geared. If baba-geared, you stand a chance against average geared warriors, but after the "decent gear" level, no chance. Also, If warrior slides, archer = fucked. Archer needs better than average gear to do decent damage. As previously stated, if decked out, you could do pretty decent damage.[/b]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wtf r u talking about???!! warriors arent hard to beat!! they usually tank arrow shower, and when they realize that they r going to give some of their Np&#39;s, they just cant run away (ice, styx, dp) so... only int light mage is really too strong for archer.. <_<

NeronDomitius

i&#39;m talking about gg archer, gg warrior, gg mage

stevouk

I once shared a lvl 76 archer for quite a while..

Items: Exc Iron Bow +8, duel rol +1, elf metal earing +1, silver earing +1, skeleton belt, PP +1, full shell +8/15 dex.

Beleive me, i dont care what anyone says, not one SINGLE person could kill me on their own, it took at LEAST two people to be able to kill me, i used dark persuer all of the time because i find it most effective, in damage and in mana usage.

But, you need items like the ones above to be able to be an effective archer, otherwise your just a support class like an int mage.

i remember killing lvl 70 warrior in 3-4 hits and lower than lvl 70 (any class) didnt really stand a chance. you need to be a high lvl with good items though to be offensive as an archer. If your lvl 61 or something then your not going to be very effective.

when i was an archer, i dont remember one assassin that killed me, even the ones with +8 shards for the simple reason, they were dead before they got to me.

Aziznow

They are strong for
    l /
    l /
    l \
    l \ OXP

because in manes all sins r shit? asd

I once shared a lvl 76 archer for quite a while..

Items: Exc Iron Bow +8, duel rol +1, elf metal earing +1, silver earing +1, skeleton belt, PP +1, full shell +8/15 dex.

Beleive me, i dont care what anyone says, not one SINGLE person could kill me on their own, it took at LEAST two people to be able to kill me, i used dark persuer all of the time because i find it most effective, in damage and in mana usage.

But, you need items like the ones above to be able to be an effective archer, otherwise your just a support class like an int mage.

i remember killing lvl 70 warrior in 3-4 hits and lower than lvl 70 (any class) didnt really stand a chance. you need to be a high lvl with good items though to be offensive as an archer. If your lvl 61 or something then your not going to be very effective.

when i was an archer, i dont remember one assassin that killed me, even the ones with +8 shards for the simple reason, they were dead before they got to me.[/b]
    u play in a really shitty server. im sorry if im using wagyar as an example but hes the only example i can use because all other archers never stood up for the challenge. i beat wagyar with at least 2k+ hp left and he had good gear. no +1 shit like u but he had +0&#39;s and +8 armors and IN. and yes i tanked his arrow shower. archers arent really meant for 1v1s since they cant combo and most people are afraid to tank arrow shower. but imo it&#39;s not worth being archer. better off practicing minor heal and comboing since sin makes easier nps. only good thing about archer is that arrow defense doesnt work afaik

lvl 80 archers are even overpowered in my oppinion. Anything below that is no real threat unless in a party. With 700+ def your going to get spamed well over 1k from an 80 archer, and in many cases around 1500-2k.

warrior

for those who think archers are sux now, i agree with you. but, do not forget they are using 5th best bow comparing to others classes who can have their best or 2nd best weapons made available in game.

only comments when k2 let archers have totemic bow. else keep quiet. nothing to be proud of when u are using the best to beat a 5th grade weapon.

for those who think archers are sux now, i agree with you. but, do not forget they are using 5th best bow comparing to others classes who can have their best or 2nd best weapons made available in game.

only comments when k2 let archers have totemic bow. else keep quiet. nothing to be proud of when u are using the best to beat a 5th grade weapon.[/b]
    Yes, and have you seen the AP on a totamic bow? They would go from the most underpowered class to an overpowered class, thats to much of a leap. I would hate to see an 80 (+?) archer with a +8 totamic bow spaming me 2k. <_<

Archers already got a very good bow, helenid (sp?) bow has very good ap as well as the ability to use weapon enchants. K2 has already fixed archers being overpowered, it will just take some time for rogues to start taking advantage of +8 helenid bows. Yes I know, only 2 more ap than +8 IB but weapon enchants do make a difference.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast