Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i can say to this is that if you suck at sin go archer cause i wanted to try ...
Page: 4

all i can say to this is that if you suck at sin go archer cause i wanted to try archer for a lil while and i changed my lvl 70 sin for atcher and went in cz for an hour... you can ks a lot and you can piss ppl off but archer compared to sin is shit...

Interface

a lvl 80 archear in xigenon

Archer=People that can't combo :P

warrior

archers = people who can't combo or they combo too well and sick of winning

Cool Topic.

I play on Manes undefeated Archer, other archers are just jokes.

A good sin knows how to avoid arrow shower...

i dont run from anyone, since i got same hp as warriors.
    i cant speak about ares and diez, but on manes extremly easy to play archer.
    I can list maybe 3 sins who beat me 1 vs 1. 5 warriors. 2 bps. i havent versed that 80 mage yet ..
    I have zero weapon def, not neccesary really.
    but lately since economy dropped alot of noobs with 1337 items, so these numbers are subject to change.
    As for me, i login once a week to clean up, i have same items for 8 months now, and not many challenges.

Im still waiting for some Archer to beat me on Manes..

SO in summary, It depends which server you pk in. Yes i beileve archers are strong. But when archer has +0 uniqes vs a warrior w/+3's on ares. Dont get too confident.

P.S why everyone mentioning 80+ archer. The 80 skill has cooldown...

Cleatus

archers = people who can't combo or they combo too well and sick of winning [/b]
    or ppl with fat fingers who can't combo with more than one skill.. *raises hand* I loved my DLW archer. Archer is a riot rto play.. yes.. you can KS, yes you can irritate people.. yes you are hard to kill if you don't make noob mistakes.

Rogue is an awesome class... archer is for those who suck @ sin but want to play rogue for it's other benefits.

Mario

u play in a really shitty server. im sorry if im using wagyar as an example but hes the only example i can use because all other archers never stood up for the challenge. i beat wagyar with at least 2k+ hp left and he had good gear. no +1 shit like u but he had +0's and +8 armors and IN. and yes i tanked his arrow shower. archers arent really meant for 1v1s since they cant combo and most people are afraid to tank arrow shower. but imo it's not worth being archer. better off practicing minor heal and comboing since sin makes easier nps. only good thing about archer is that arrow defense doesnt work afaik [/b]
    well u killed me too, but compare my items to wagyars -> +9 earrings, WP or PP - not sure, elf belt and dual kekuri rings +0... not mention +7 chitin set...
    ... and i never run from 1v1 as archer, and i never had a gear close to wagyar ... funny as ppl mention only ppl who made videos... i still beated wagyar in few 1v1 when he had rols and i was 61 against hes 63/64 - got screenie from this 1v1 but who cares... also killed apositlo 4 times in a row back of HB after 4 time he never came again... i never made a movie coz i never care

as was said before, there's only a couple archers that I respect, and who are very good archers. But if it's 1v1 I'll tank almost everybody's arrowshower the whole time, there are exceptions when I see the archer hitting me 1.2k with AS and use sr combo. But 95% of archers I tank their shower everytime. 2v1 obviously I'm not gonna tank to AS's, and I'll keep moving around (not necessarily sliding) so that the 2nd archer can't come behind me and use AS. Funny thing is, if you stand still for a minute that 2nd archer will move next to you to use AS, but move at the last second and you only get like 200-300 dmg cause most of the arrows miss, and usually they're too stupid to use shadowhunter or dark pursuer, they just keep trying to get in close for AS.

natic

lol thanks guys for all your comments and yeah the last skill Power Shot has a 60 sec CDT Oo, so does Blinding Strafe... but that delay means a deadly attack ^^ but i doubt they could beat a warrior's HB (HellBlade).

ISeeYouPee

O kool how much do you think a archer can do with lets say 2.8k AP in PK?[/b]
    wtf are u writing in bold?

natic

wtf are u writing in bold?[/b]
    Lol why not, is it bad? lol anyway this is not a topic looking at the way people post <_< I really don&#39;t mind if a mob locks this now because my questions were answered and "ISeeYouPee" don&#39;t answer this I will not reply.

pX~

archers = people who can&#39;t combo or they combo too well and sick of winning [/b]

lol its aint so easy being a archer.. you have to use Styx if ur a smart archer
    so there is some ways to combo as an archer belive me

archers = people who can&#39;t combo or they combo too well and sick of winning [/b]
    an amen goes to that

Cool Topic.

I play on Manes undefeated Archer, other archers are just jokes.

A good sin knows how to avoid arrow shower...

i dont run from anyone, since i got same hp as warriors.
    i cant speak about ares and diez, but on manes extremly easy to play archer.
    I can list maybe 3 sins who beat me 1 vs 1. 5 warriors. 2 bps. i havent versed that 80 mage yet ..
    I have zero weapon def, not neccesary really.
    but lately since economy dropped alot of noobs with 1337 items, so these numbers are subject to change.
    As for me, i login once a week to clean up, i have same items for 8 months now, and not many challenges.

Im still waiting for some Archer to beat me on Manes..

SO in summary, It depends which server you pk in. Yes i beileve archers are strong. But when archer has +0 uniqes vs a warrior w/+3&#39;s on ares. Dont get too confident.
    P.S why everyone mentioning 80+ archer. The 80 skill has cooldown...[/b]
    Than Manes is noob server <_<
    Or it&#39;s just you 1v1 noobs

TaDaaa

All archers do is shoot run stop shoot run stop shoot run.[/b]
    They are archers not tanks! Thats like saying all INT preist do is heal or duff. Or how about those damn mages that TP, and cast novas.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast