Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also: If you suck Stealth -> TownSpike, Thrust -> Town Archer... Light Feet up wall, get gangbanged by all stealth ...
Page: 7

Also: If you suck

Stealth -> TownSpike, Thrust -> Town
    Archer... Light Feet up wall, get gangbanged by all stealth sins.

Archers are brilliant for group PK or group leveling. If you come acorss 7 archers and a full healer on vent in war, you are screwed!

In old map they all used to stand in middle of war map, beside big tree. All pick one guy and shoot, was really hard to get past without huge amount of KS, stealth, luck or 5 warriors with priests.

The_Dude

hehe apolon was and i always scouted bosses at the same time for a couple weeks lol.

I always imagined that a party consisting of , 6 archers, 1 Full heal priest, 1 ice mage will be amazing...but its rare to see someone pul lthat off. i think infinity tried it with tlax, dumar and some other archers. lol dumar[/b]

There's an orc clan on Xig that is nothing but archers, or at least it seems that way based on their CZ parties. They all suck an extraordinary amount of balls when they are alone, but in a pack with a priest they are a pain in the ass. But, again, they all suck ass on their own (and won't even leave the pack for fear of having to face someone 1v1). Neanderthal is the clan name, I think they have a subclan or ally clan that's all mages too.

I think archers are good, when they got good items
    but without i think they are useless[/b]

How's that a pro or con for an archer? That's true of any class. If you have shit items you'll get your ass kicked by people 5 or more levels below you who have good items.

lolior

lvl 80 archer with full dex set>all

susGe

when i was archer just recently this is usually what happened in a 1 v 1. Cocky sin comes over and thanks they can tank arrow shower. They cant. They go ape shit spamming minor heal and try to escape only to be stunned, iced and killed. Sometimes they got away and came back again only to try and do the same thing. Warriors on the other hand were the funniest because in theory they should win everytime versus a archer, but usually what i did was wait to see what they would do. If they started sliding me then id just stand there healing myself. By the time they realized they arent going to kill me they either decide to tank me or run off. Usually though even if they tank killing them is damn near impossible since you pretty much have to pot like they do and they have far more hp then you.
    All this aside though i think this would be a completely different discussion if one thing was possible as a archer. If you could minor heal while doing bow skills i think wed see more archers doing well, but honestly i think that might over power archers just a bit.

MillionVoices

when i was archer just recently this is usually what happened in a 1 v 1. Cocky sin comes over and thanks they can tank arrow shower. They cant. They go ape shit spamming minor heal and try to escape only to be stunned, iced and killed. Sometimes they got away and came back again only to try and do the same thing. Warriors on the other hand were the funniest because in theory they should win everytime versus a archer, but usually what i did was wait to see what they would do. If they started sliding me then id just stand there healing myself. By the time they realized they arent going to kill me they either decide to tank me or run off. Usually though even if they tank killing them is damn near impossible since you pretty much have to pot like they do and they have far more hp then you.
    All this aside though i think this would be a completely different discussion if one thing was possible as a archer. If you could minor heal while doing bow skills i think wed see more archers doing well, but honestly i think that might over power archers just a bit.[/b]
    yea i agreee minor heal on archer, would be damn nice.

someone told me they can minor on blow arrow, i tried, but that didnt work

If it was possible to mh a few times inbetween shots without stopping your attacks, it would be pretty good.

that would be insane, arrowshower/dark pursuer + hp pot....3-5 minor heals...as/dp + hp pot...3-5mh's....as/dp + soul pot....3-5mh's...etc, and the higher lvl the archer the longer he could go w/o a soul pot.

Well, I don't know much about archers above 60, but I tried archer in Ardream.. awful!

Counter Strike - if you're lucky it makes like 25% less damage than Spike. Odd is to get a chance like this, and omg how long the cooldown lasts.
    Arrow Shower - quite useless if there're people who slide or just run. But very good if opponent is steady.
    Shadow Shot - most useless skill I've seen! Drains 200 mana pts. 100% accurate so its arrow pursuits the enemy. But I can't say it's 200% damage. It's like 100% guaranteed damage + other 100% possible additional damage.
    So you just have to use Arc Shot (250% damage), it won't pursuit the enemy, but it's like the same damage you do with the Shadow Shot. And uses only 100 mana pts.

As archer: You need to have lot of money for mana pots. Because your skills drain very much mana. And you don't make much damage. You have to spam your mana pots. If you use health pot, then you notice your mana is at 0 again. You can't minor. You have to stop shooting to heal yourself. Also if you want to shoot at the distance you have to run, stop, wait for the skill animation, run again.. opponent heals again.. start from the beginning.. consume mana pots.. waste money.. quit the game.. get a life.. So, archers are useless.

Only thing what they're good for.. exping.. Less repair money (compared to sins) and you can freely use Arrow Shower.

MacedonianSlayer

for the guys who dont thing arshers are strong
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=28...h&plindex=1

that would be insane, arrowshower/dark pursuer + hp pot....3-5 minor heals...as/dp + hp pot...3-5mh's....as/dp + soul pot....3-5mh's...etc, and the higher lvl the archer the longer he could go w/o a soul pot.[/b]
    I was thinking 2-3 :P It would make them lose mana very fast though so it would prolly only be useful if hp is way down or tanking with arrow shower.

Pking with MillionVoices , hitted 2845 to one guy and he ksed me >.<

i can say ARCHERS GG =P

i can say ARCHERS GG =P

i can say ARCHERS GG =P

i can say ARCHERS GG =P

i can say ARCHERS GG =P

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast