Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Archery: STYX 'em up

This is a discussion on Archery: STYX 'em up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe Sin parties are pretty deadly too. *I dont know many people who can take 4 spikes ...
Page: 3

xourico

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

Sin parties are pretty deadly too. *I dont know many people who can take 4 spikes and 4 thrusts lol.
    lol? you dont know? _____ can take more then 10 spikes, even me only lvl 63 I cant take more then 4 (arround 550 damage so...)spikes, trusts too, but lvl 70 FP priest can take what? 7 spikes and 7 tursts.

anyway, back to topic, stop talking bout a ideal party and bla bla bla, 7 archer 1 priest? lol the ideial party is one where u can find all classes,2 good warriors to deal and tank alot of damage 2 good priests (debuffer and healer), 1 or 2 archers, 1 or 2 assasins, 1 mage ice complete one, not those paper mages that die with spike turst pierce <_<

anyway, we love this game, cuz equip matters, but skill is more important!! but sadly the game now his kinda fucked, cuz unskilled player but with super uber equips are poping up from everywhere <_<

xourico

Originally posted by 0000000
    so why is it ok for warriors to hit 600 damage WITH spear defense, but not for archers to hit for 500 without arrow def. I am just making suggestions to address the imbalance. And 500 is on rogues, lvl 70 archer hits priests and warriors for below 400 usually.
    doc 1 hits me arround 700/800 Im priest and I have 895 ac <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Sin parties are pretty deadly too. *I dont know many people who can take 4 spikes and 4 thrusts lol.
    lol? you dont know? _____ can take more then 10 spikes, even me only lvl 63 I cant take more then 4 (arround 550 damage so...)spikes, trusts too, but lvl 70 FP priest can take what? 7 spikes and 7 tursts.

anyway, back to topic, stop talking bout a ideal party and bla bla bla, 7 archer 1 priest? lol the ideial party is one where u can find all classes,2 good warriors to deal and tank alot of damage 2 good priests (debuffer and healer), 1 or 2 archers, 1 or 2 assasins, 1 mage ice complete one, not those paper mages that die with spike turst pierce <_<

anyway, we love this game, cuz equip matters, but skill is more important!! but sadly the game now his kinda fucked, cuz unskilled player but with super uber equips are poping up from everywhere <_<[/b]
    i doubt _________ can take more than 10 spikes tbh... nobody can. even rebelde20 who wears dd shield redball from 5 good sins (i've seen this before).the more amount of ppl hitting u means the more heals that'll be cancelled.. after the spike there's stil the thrust and with 10 people hitting you simultaneously it is close to impossible to register any heal. depends on the rogues too... lvl 65+ rogues with glowies in a pack are dangerous.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

anyway, we love this game, cuz equip matters, but skill is more important!! but sadly the game now his kinda fucked, cuz unskilled player but with super uber equips are poping up from everywhere <_<[/b]
    Sounds like gross hyperbole to me. Video please.

TunaFishyMe

I never look at the damage i hit someone but I dont really know many priests that wont have their health taken to 2/3 after i spike/thrust them. Im talking about decent ones. 4 spikes/thrust from my char, I can promise you you would die or would have a sliver of HP yet. ____ is good because he knows how to prevent cancels. THat is why he can tank so much. But if he stood there, and took 10 spikes/thrust, lol there is no way hell not die.

xourico

only with 7/8spikes and trusts believe he wouldnt die, but if he get hited by you probably under 500 damage and he has 6000hp, now the math?

decent rogues spike me (mrs lies phantom etc) less then 600 (none of them hited me more then 600 thta I noticed)and I only have helmet and shield dd, now, _____ his lvl 70 with 5 points in master, now to the 32DD+25DD add 10% damage reduction and a glass belt, probably most of the spikes will hit under 500, so 500x7=3500damage+tursts of arround 300 damage= 5600 total damage :P so he will redball but as u can see he can take 7spikes and 7 trusts from rogues USING PK GEAR ofcourse, if u chnage to full dex gear, that a different story...

and u said, u dont know many priest that with spike/truest have their health taken to 2/3, well I only have 4500 hp and u probably hit me arround 500 spike so :P, u can test it if u want ^^, anyway, u arent here to discuss that...

back to topic, my opinion is that archers are a good support class and they can solo, just see wagyar movie <_<

TunaFishyMe

in all honesty. i dont think ill spike you for 500. lol im 69....I have 1750 ap with dex scroll.

I have more ap than phantom...but he has more hp than me

xourico

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    in all honesty. i dont think ill spike you for 500. *lol *im 69....I have 1750 ap with dex scroll.

I have more ap than phantom...but he has more hp than me
    ok we can test it

If u can pass 650 damage then u will be the rogue that spiked me harder :wub:
    max I get was from felix I think 628hp damage

now Im curios to see how strong u are :P
    maybe we can pk together?? :wub: Im duffer lol :P

TunaFishyMe

well like I said, I never really look at my damage. But 500 seems a bit low. Maybe the people i spike dont wear DD, im not so sure. But sure we can pk together, let me make 70 first xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by xourico
    only with 7/8spikes and trusts believe he wouldnt *die, but if he get hited by you probably under 500 damage and he has 6000hp, now the math?

decent rogues spike me (mrs lies phantom etc) less then 600 (none of them hited me more then 600 thta I noticed)and I only have helmet and shield dd, now, _____ his lvl 70 with 5 points in master, now to the 32DD+25DD add 10% damage reduction and a glass belt, probably most of the spikes will hit under 500, so 500x7=3500damage+tursts of arround 300 damage= 5600 total damage :P so he will redball but as u can see he can take 7spikes and 7 trusts from rogues USING PK GEAR ofcourse, if u chnage to full dex gear, that a different story...

and u said, u dont know many priest that with spike/truest have their health taken to 2/3, well I only have 4500 hp and u probably hit me arround 500 spike so :P, u can test it if u want ^^, anyway, u arent here to discuss that...

back to topic, my opinion is that archers are a good support class and they can solo, just see wagyar movie <_<
    Well, on Ares I regularly get spiked for over 1k. This is with 11xx AC and 45 DD. Unless everyone on your server uses kukries I really don't see how they could hit anyone for less than 600 with spike.

Sabao

-__-? more than 1k dmg spike? youre duffed right? ive less 300ac than you and only 25dd and the most i got was 1.2k from a dual shard +8 and lvl 70 i think ( ghostface ).

DarkNeZz

In the latest version of KO archers get very nice skills
    for now they suck (that atleast what i think)
    but hope to change

Kik0

Bah, if you have good target choice and engagement procedure you can do pretty well as an archer. I'm only 62(and "paper") but I can still get kills in cz without resorting to ksing. That being said, if some sin is fleeing from a pack I'm gonna do my damndest to finish the bugger off.

Banned

Archers cant spam styx, thats their problem. Archers are only effective in a group battle where they can be protected, they are weak alone. They resemble mages more than assassins. *

I think they should give them the battle bow and let them minor heal whilst shooting, then it will be more balanced with other classes.

totally agree w/ the minor heal combo whilst shooting...i mean sins can do it while attacking why cant archers...we're all rogues right

Doc

Archers cant spam styx, thats their problem. Archers are only effective in a group battle where they can be protected, they are weak alone. They resemble mages more than assassins. *

I think they should give them the battle bow and let them minor heal whilst shooting, then it will be more balanced with other classes.
    lol.....Zero if you gimme a battle bow and let me minor whilst shooting.............I would hand even u ure ass ......of course I agree with you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast