Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Archery: STYX 'em up

This is a discussion on Archery: STYX 'em up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by 0000000
    ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting other level 70's, not some crappy 62 guy. When youre level 70 you have to play with the big boys who you wont hit for 1200... im a rogue and lvl 70 archers hit me 600 maliced. Something doesnt add up, either the archers on diez are SUPERHUMAN or you are really weak. *

Now im not really complaining if these archers are happy with their damage, im not an archer so i dont care if you wanna stay gimped as hell. If you go to cz just to kill paper mages and crap rogues then fine you will get a lot of kills, but an archer has no purpose fighting tough lvl 70 parties apart from styxing people. The damage the archer does is about the same as the warriors' R attacks. If youre happy with that, thats fine im not gonna argue with you.

I guess youre lucky not to have so many turks/greeks

*cough* F U *cough*

hmmmm im decent, not weak..and im not crappy...jeez talk about a person who freakishly mean, but never seen me pk. bah

mean old man :angry: :angry:

Zink

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting other level 70's, not some crappy 62 guy. When youre level 70 you have to play with the big boys who you wont hit for 1200... im a rogue and lvl 70 archers hit me 600 maliced. Something doesnt add up, either the archers on diez are SUPERHUMAN or you are really weak. *

Now im not really complaining if these archers are happy with their damage, im not an archer so i dont care if you wanna stay gimped as hell. If you go to cz just to kill paper mages and crap rogues then fine you will get a lot of kills, but an archer has no purpose fighting tough lvl 70 parties apart from styxing people. The damage the archer does is about the same as the warriors' R attacks. If youre happy with that, thats fine im not gonna argue with you.

*cough* F U *cough*

hmmmm im decent, not weak..and im not crappy...jeez talk about a person who freakishly mean, but never seen me pk. bah

mean old man :angry: :angry:[/b]
    zero u can spike/thrust this man xD..i no...cuz im the one who heals him :wub:

Originally posted by Zink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zink)</div>
    Originally posted by Greygoose@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

*cough* F U *cough*

mean old man :angry: :angry:
    zero u can spike/thrust this man xD..i no...cuz im the one who heals him :wub:[/b]
    pshh he cant spike/thurst me ill probably have a lil bit of hp left....and bahh were pk partners zinky!!!! :blink: :blink:

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by STevarius
    no no no you have to make a party with 7 archers and 1 priest. camp all standing in one spot right on the enemy base so as they come out BOOM HEADSHOT

:lol: * *brings back old sk00l mems
    This was my thought also....why dont we see more of this?

Doc

My honest thoughts,

1. Bullshit to those that say archers cant 1v1, especially sins well the ones that cant do shit w/o ctrl minor. I have had plenty of 1v1's with every lvl 70 char going and ok I dont win em all but I certainly havent lost them all.

2. Yes Archers are best played as support in a party, but hey it's a fuking team game not a personal cruisade to pleasure your own ego ( just to make up for the fact that your a spotty virgin )

3. Last of dont forget who picks up the NP from "The one that almost got away" just because the little minoring gimp ran like a bitch.

and finally, you picked your char if your good at what you do then gratz, now pls stfu and stop bitching about other ppls choices, heck I might think that your GF looks like a bulldog sucking piss off a thistle but I'm not gonna tell you that because I respect your choice.

Peace :wub:

PPS Archers Rox w00t

sophiem

I think that we got in dies(myabe is another server that's not like dies) too much assians, Archer rox best ks :P good attack power if u got good bow (totmaic bow h43r: ),Also archer can faild skills of priest like nothing :P..,However, I am think that's hard to play with archer ..

Kik0

Originally posted by PamelaAnderson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PamelaAnderson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius
    no no no you have to make a party with 7 archers and 1 priest. camp all standing in one spot right on the enemy base so as they come out BOOM HEADSHOT

:lol: * *brings back old sk00l mems
    This was my thought also....why dont we see more of this?[/b]
    Was happening last night in a1 CZ, they pissed off a lot of people and it took a good half hour to shift them... And then they were back within about 5 minutes, must have made a ton of NP from foolish warriors trying to rush them. I suppose it's difficult to get a party of good archers together because most rogues start archer for easy levelling then reskill once they can get their precious little spike :/

i love archers...

i mean i love doc, even more now, that he is a 70 gay..

1 and half month's doc then we can pk..

<3

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Sabao
    well i can say that ares boys dont understand yet the power of an archer....he gives u R attack FROM LONG RANGE -__-, if you want to kill the archer then youve to go near of them, either you tank or slide...k if you slide you gonna miss alot of R attacks and gonna take 3 maybe 4 *arrows max, none sin cant kill them sliding only warrios have chance but would be boring, if you tank you just can stand doing r+skill+s combo but the problem is to keep up this combo incase that the archer be enough smart to trick you by choosing the right time to arrow shower you, i mean, instead of just spamming arrow shower he have to see when his opponent is closer.

Its just a point of view, yet i dislike archer cuz i think that theyre the most ksing race ^^
    I think we understand well the limitations archer, being on the whole better equipped and higher level than Diez (being oldest server and all.) I was 1v1ing an archer the other day, don't know his level, but his bow glowed, and he hit me for a whopping 450 damage. Oh my. I run out of his range, hitting a pot every so often. He comes to me, good, an archer that will actually fight and not just run (his mistake). Turns out, sliding you get hit by 2 arrows out of a shower max, and because of the cooldown on AS, I can switch between tank combo and slide combo without missing a beat. Seeing as how archers can't heal while attacking, he died quite quickly because 720 pots are easy to outdamage.

I agree that in a party archers have their uses, but they are quite useless 1v1 on Ares. Every big name rogue has gone sin on Ares, what does that tell you? :rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

did he use the might styx? xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    did he use the might styx? xD
    Once. I hit a soul pot and kept fighting.

archers are a gay class they just throw an arrow and run , cant catch 'em

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Fluppy
    archers are a gay class they just throw an arrow and run , cant catch 'em
    Bps throw an acid pot and then die, is there a difference? :P

Sabao

like i said...the trick is all about timing to arrow shower, ofc that warriors have a big advantage on sliding cuz theyve more range than sins, to diferent classes and combos, diferent timing on AS thats all.
    Then the styx shouldnt be used on the incial phase of the duel, should be used on the middle when the opponent wont be too sharp to notice the mana drain, archer should wait him to soul pot than styx ^^, its diferent from the beggining cuz youre closer and the time of soul pot you can deal much more dmg then in the beggining when you deal like 400/500 dmg.

fluppy bp are a gay class -.- just duffs, reduffs, reduffs etc...

TunaFishyMe

I saw some turkumsen (I think he was in husy's clan) with an IB8, full shell. I tanked him with no ac buff with minor heal. I was taking all 5 arrows. But i use mee:'s method. Im not even good at it lol. By the time he died, I had like 1500-2000 HP left.... lol I dont know...they seem really weak

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast