Ardream

This is a discussion on Ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats up with the PK hacks in Ardream its bad enough that they can just run around attacking you but ...
Page: 1

ayoforyayo

Default Ardream

Whats up with the PK hacks in Ardream its bad enough that they can just run around attacking you but now they can stun hack you at the same time. >.<
    If GMs get paid in game then they literally get paid for doing nothing let me be a GM I would love some free money to, haha. =D

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

whats up with new ppl like u spamming general and diff sections to get their 50 posts to sell ur crap at market or prolly scam someone

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    whats up with new ppl like u spamming general and diff sections to get their 50 posts to sell ur crap at market or prolly scam someone
    what else seriously are you expecting

Its not just Ardream tho :d Same goes for other pk zones

ayoforyayo

Yeah because you can just assume that I'm gonna scam people. =S
    I had an old ko4life account but I was not active for a long time so I forgot my info so now I made a new one. Such ignorant people like you think they know it all. =)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

these guys annoy me too, but i think we shouldn't thinking the same way about all the people who have less than 50 posts. everyone has to start from 0.

well but they just make themselves less reliable cuz they spam their way to market section, which means they got no other intrest in g4l than market section, to sell,buy or scam someone

PlayIt2TheLimit

Default Wow...

Just because someone doesn't have 50 posts doesn't mean that they are going to scam someone or just want access to the market section. Some people just want their post count to go up and it has nothing to do with the market. Saying that just because someone is spamming that they are going to scam someone or just want access to the market section is a bit ridiculous don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by PlayIt2TheLimit View Post
    Just because someone doesn't have 50 posts doesn't mean that they are going to scam someone or just want access to the market section. Some people just want their post count to go up and it has nothing to do with the market. Saying that just because someone is spamming that they are going to scam someone or just want access to the market section is a bit ridiculous don't you think?
    *looks at post count*

lol

no i rly dont