Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Ardream

This is a discussion on Ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahh f*ck ardream, from what i saw in the last 3 or 4 hours seems pretty dead on all the ...
Page: 2

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

ahh f*ck ardream, from what i saw in the last 3 or 4 hours seems pretty dead on all the servers.. maybe GMT +0 sucks?

Little archer Senior Member

Da fuk you talking about?! Ardream is the shit! The best zone ingame...

OT.. Tbh no mater what ppl say, from all those 3 options c west is the best option...
    i dont like ardream, very unbalanced zone.

1. damage given and received is lower because its a low level zone obviously, while the items you can wear for the most part (at least in usko) are the same. this means that sins' minor healing, hp pots and even priest heals are more effective than in cz.

ex: 1 hp pot can regen the hp lost on a spike+thrust if you're a mage with enough gear, making you a very overpowered character

2. little counterplay to avoid getting 2 shot once fully duffed. 100% reliance on your priest to survive, and your other priest to get kills. (scrolls also 100% needed on large scale battles)

3. map is so flat, there are no safe places for your mages and priests. no hills or terrain.

4. some classes get their trademark abilities before 59, most dont. assassins are practically using their full skill set from 55.

5. the only class that cannot afford to faceroll to win are priests. everyone else can just press 2 buttons and do their job.

I know some CZ skills (10k heal aoe, cube, discountis, subside, critical point party cure) are basically autopilot for priests and even the worst rogues can get kills with cp.

...on top of the randomness of cursed weapon abilities, mage parties and other things... despite all that i still think that cz is the better pk zone. its obvious that this game should be balanced for cz more than ardream, but saying ardream is better... sure if you enjoy exploiting sins' OP status ull have a blast!

1. A sin that spikes a mage without duffs is a fucking retard (unless its a vs/he's solo). Now a mage fully duffed, wouldn't matter if he was in +10s/3s, he'd still drop like a scrub.

2. Actually have to play more defensive where an opposing duffer is present to avoid dieing on duffs, more counterplay involved than in CZ where you can eat a few hits before your preist blows his party cure + 10k party heal. Anyone rolling DCZ with more than 1 priest is also a retard.

3. There is an equal amount of hills/safe zones/bottle necks in DCZ.

4. Any class can thrive, i don't understand the meaning behind this point.

5. Every class gets their staple abilities in DCZ, yes there are less skills, timing/positioning/co-ordination are much, much more important in DCZ than in CZ. That's why you can roll anywhere from 10-20 people in a 3-4 man party, which is the beauty of the zone.

Sins are not OP in DCZ. People just don't know how to handle them. I don't think you should be making any comment on zones as im guessing you have never played DCZ extensively enough to have a full understanding on how the zone/gameplay works. Both zones have their differences, its all personal preference, neither is better than the other.

O_o Senior Member

Ye sins are OP there but IMO for DCZ you need more skills then in Ardream.. In CZ the everything is to high (hp ap etc) which is lame.. Ppl can go into towers or tank full pts w.o worrying..

And in Ardream everything is lower but...

XD nvm leave it I'm to tired to explain it now.. I'll explain tommoro

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Gotta say that ardream is harder for mage's since people die way faster ( or used to ) but yea i used to find it fun myself only when in a party with 3-4 people max against many, otherwise its way to easy, at least was for my crew.
    Teddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    but IMO for DCZ you need more skills then in Ardream
    Weez and LyKeZ like this.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LyKeZ View Post
    The same old question... Wich server (USKO OR EUKO) has the funniest ardream?

Cheapest/less baba'd etc etc..

I dont wanna exp till 80+ and i surely wont spend any more money buying chars, so lvl59 is good enough for me.

Any help choosing?
    Funniest ardream has to be cwest, its fuckin hilarious!

O_o Senior Member

KK let me explain myself...

In CZ ppl have way to high states... So if some1 isn't getting cured ASAP (unless it's bp or Mage) he can still be ok (unless it's many ppl on you and then it doesn't matter), in Ardream if you don't get cured right away even 1 man can kill ya...

I think because that in Ardream ppl have lower hp it need more skills to save your buddies, especially when priest doesn't have group 10k heal and like Lavie said Mage dies fast with duffs..

And +1 to zeca, small party is always more fun.

Banned

So EuroKO has ardream now? does it also have Ronark Land Base?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrollKingz View Post
    So EuroKO has ardream now? does it also have Ronark Land Base?
    No, not yet

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Da fuk you talking about?! Ardream is the shit! The best zone ingame...

OT.. Tbh no mater what ppl say, from all those 3 options c west is the best option...
    seems empty than best zone in c west to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    5. Every class gets their staple abilities in DCZ, yes there are less skills, timing/positioning/co-ordination are much, much more important in DCZ than in CZ. That's why you can roll anywhere from 10-20 people in a 3-4 man party, which is the beauty of the zone.
    Eh i've played a lot of adream as an archer and this is definitely not true. There are several classes that are noticeably weaker skill wise compared to sins. For example, archers are missing shadow shot in DCZ which hurts there damage a lot. Priest end up only having 960 heal if buffer (And no 300ac either). Haven't played much mage there. War Missing Scream and sword dance. Mean while sin has spike which is main skill at all levels.

But as you said if you know how to play your class well any of them can thrive. Just easier as a sin :P.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaosblade View Post
    Eh i've played a lot of adream as an archer and this is definitely not true. There are several classes that are noticeably weaker skill wise compared to sins. For example, archers are missing shadow shot in DCZ which hurts there damage a lot. Priest end up only having 960 heal if buffer (And no 300ac either). Haven't played much mage there. War Missing Scream and sword dance. Mean while sin has spike which is main skill at all levels.

But as you said if you know how to play your class well any of them can thrive. Just easier as a sin :P.
    i think most of that stuff is now fixed by mgames

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    i think most of that stuff is now fixed by mgames
    .... ?

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Razor dislike's ardream coz he was never able to archer town, now close this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast