Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WindWakerHD

Ardream

This is a discussion on Ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, I don't know how the rest of you feel but in my personal opinion, cz is overrated, we ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream

Hey everyone, I don't know how the rest of you feel but in my personal opinion, cz is overrated, we should get ardream kick-started again and have some fun in there. Its my favorite zone and I don't feel like paying more gbs than i can count just to have people quit on me in cz. So join me in the fight to get ardream active again!

Some ways you can help:

1. Just make clans - when you make a clan you can advertise it and put in your message saying that you simply want to be an ardream clan.

2. Tell all your friends - Just send messages to everyone you know that's interested in ardream to make a 59, im sure there are plenty of people wanting to.

3. Keep making posts - Just put the message out there on any forums to let everyone know.

I know I am not the only one on this server that wants to have ridiculous pk sessions in the best pk zone in the game! I hope this helps motivate people, join the fight!

Read more: Ardream
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
    Follow us: @KnightOnline on Twitter | 362397760484902 on Facebook
    HotChocolate likes this.

Banned Senior Member

so you're talking about euko ? noty
    euko dcz is 24/7 k0xped , no one can change it .
    unlike cwest dcz that can be played : D

euko ard not for babas so 80% ppls will not join, cuz they cant use rols+3 and Iron sets so they cant be "pro"
    Its best option for pk, fast exp - 59 lvl just olds + some +1 items like sse+1 etc and chitins+8 weapon+7/8 and its all but IDK why ard euko never was active Oo
    GooD action I hope ppls will join

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    euko ard not for babas so 80% ppls will not join, cuz they cant use rols+3 and Iron sets so they cant be "pro"
    Its best option for pk, fast exp - 59 lvl just olds + some +1 items like sse+1 etc and chitins+8 weapon+7/8 and its all but IDK why ard euko never was active Oo
    GooD action I hope ppls will join
    because they didnt open it at the beginning of the server..

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    because they didnt open it at the beginning of the server..
    but was open when was still lot ppls on euko and 1000% better (if we talk about active and koxps) then now

Even if ardream would be cool I dont have one item that I can use if I make alevel 59 Warrior

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    Even if ardream would be cool I dont have one item that I can use if I make alevel 59 Warrior
    i'm sure u can work something out :PP

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    so you're talking about euko ? noty
    euko dcz is 24/7 k0xped , no one can change it .
    unlike cwest dcz that can be played : D
    It actually isnt quite k0xped anymore and even if it were, they are so weak you can solo them, free nps, why not? Plus I believe thats the beauty of ardream because its skill based for the most part if you cant use + 1s, 2s etc... I am seeing a couple clans like ArdreamHeroes, Turkish but good people

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I think that the equality in gear makes it actually a challenge of skills and gameplay rather than who can spend the most $. Ardream was in fact very active not too long ago until the level jump came and people became too preoccupied with leveling and focusing on that one character. Unfortunately in that time, hackers took over the place and ran amuck. I'm seeing more and more 59's these days and its looking like people are getting tired of getting mage trained in cz. I know I'm definitely making an ardream cause I need a change of pace from the NPT and bull shit that happens in cz all day.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5078/zcta.jpg
    your gm on euko
    event boss ard when was only orc clans and he said" we will be back in to ban hackers next time HAHA"
    HE ( GM) is laughing at the people who believe it.
    On event was lot lobo and lycoan pends becouse server (view ppls on ard VIEW) Need itmore then bann k0xpers and npt

I was planning to buy another char but i think i better dont do that if you see that the gm just laughing about it ye that says enough to me...