Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ardream Ares

This is a discussion on Ardream Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How's the status of this zone on Ares server? I was thinking of playing rogue in the noobie zone. Is ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream Ares

How's the status of this zone on Ares server? I was thinking of playing rogue in the noobie zone. Is there enough players or maybe i should ask if there are too many cheaters there? Worth it or don't waste my time?

you have been around along time, i remember you from ::ARCHERS:: clan back in like 05..

anyways i played ares ardream not so long ago, it was pretty good especially during the weekend.. I would suggest going human as there is more orcs.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i dont play Ares at all, but i can tell u i've seen some posts about Ares DCZ being good right now (posts in the past 2 weeks or so, somewhere on this forum).

WingsOfAltair

I fail to understand the nature of this topic. No hating just want to get to 50 Posts ASAP !

Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAltair View Post
    I fail to understand the nature of this topic. No hating just want to get to 50 Posts ASAP !
    the point is that he registered at 2006, and you at oct 2010 so who is the one who needs some posts?

no offence

WingsOfAltair

Quote Originally Posted by extince View Post
    the point is that he registered at 2006, and you at oct 2010 so who is the one who needs some posts?

no offence
    huh do you have some disorder in your braincells ?
    I've clearly said That I Replied because I needed the 50 Posts Not him.
    Next time Get your Facts Right or atleast Try to understand Other People's Statements Better ? I don't care which day i Joined This Forum. You should Respect me Even If i Joined just now. Your not better than me neither he is so don't think high of yourself Just because you have this amount of Posts and That You've Joined Before i did . Understand now or Your too Slow that you need more Explaining ?.
    Last edited by WingsOfAltair; 12-19-2010 at 08:36 AM.

well in my eyes you are saying to that guy that he wants to get 50 posts as fast as possible but now when you explained it I understand it.
    kinda stupid that you commit spamming but eh oke?

ps; chill mate, no need to involve my super-status & respect etc in your paragraph

WingsOfAltair

Its not you dude, It's just that since i've registered in this forum and all has been messing with me like am some kind of a kid just because am a Newbie. well everyone's been here anyway's we cool right ?

oh btw its none of your business If i commit spamming or not just Take care of your stuff ill do aswell for mine.

i dunno why you keep involving "noob", "registration dates" etc because i dont give a shit, no one does..
    Nor do i have any problems with you

WingsOfAltair

I didn't say noob, i said newbie .

a Noob is the term for a person whose ignorant enough to ignore other people's judgement.
    a Newbie is a person that is new to a Thing but he's learning fast and becoming a PRO.

am not really filled with rage right now am actually smerking coz anyway's am raising my posts so keep the chatter if you want.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAltair View Post
    I didn't say noob, i said newbie .

a Noob is the term for a person whose ignorant enough to ignore other people's judgement.
    a Newbie is a person that is new to a Thing but he's learning fast and becoming a PRO.

am not really filled with rage right now am actually smerking coz anyway's am raising my posts so keep the chatter if you want.
    Dude , please , the guy up u shut u up , now stop spamming and try to get 50 .
    You're not helping with your comments anyways , go try to make your ''Dream Char'' lmao ...baba

Quote Originally Posted by kevinKo3 View Post
    Dude , please , the guy up u shut u up , now stop spamming and try to get 50 .
    You're not helping with your comments anyways , go try to make your ''Dream Char'' lmao ...baba
    Hes not even spamming douche.. Hes making an constructive reply..

at least i know i was right now while he is banned lol..

Hi stevenFTW, what was your nick back then? Yea ::ARCHERS:: was one of the best Legit archer clans. I miss those simple days, all +0 jewels and +7/8 weapons. Nothing like a well organized party with 7 arrows and a debuffer. Too bad this game became too unbearable and those guys quit. It would be so much fun picking off mages that always Nova Town today. Running the top perimeter of base was so much fun. Anyone in range of our arrows had slim chance of surviving.

its full of turks, if thats what you were wondering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast