Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Ardream coming in May [Rhales & NTTGame Twitch Announcement]

This is a discussion on Ardream coming in May [Rhales & NTTGame Twitch Announcement] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by b0ZZ idk i see that raptors, shards, iron bows, iron impacts dropped pretty hard, especially +7/+8s Almost ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by b0ZZ View Post
    idk i see that raptors, shards, iron bows, iron impacts dropped pretty hard, especially +7/+8s
    Almost there... only 9 more to go.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Almost there... only 9 more to go.
    The only people more annoying than genuine spammers are those that try to play forum police and fail at it. Not only are his posts genuine, but he also doesn't fulfill the 3 month requirement which would further prove that he's not interested in spamming, because even with 50 posts he wouldn't be able to do anything.
    Johnson, b0ZZ and Bathory like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    The only people more annoying than genuine spammers are those that try to play forum police and fail at it. Not only are his posts genuine, but he also doesn't fulfill the 3 month requirement which would further prove that he's not interested in spamming, because even with 50 posts he wouldn't be able to do anything.
    Stop trying to sound so tough all the time. I heard you on TS and you are a tiny squeaker. I was embarrassed for you. I can't for the life of me understand why someone would give such a failure forum moderator. Bye.

Stop trying to sound so tough all the time. I heard you on TS and you are a tiny squeaker. I was embarrassed for you.
    I'm surprised you had the time to try to check who was who in TS while everyone laughed at your attempts to 1v1 my clannie IRL, you sad internet tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I never understand those people that count posts. They must be obsessed with the market section
    those kind of people always make the topic change to another direction

Stop trying to sound so tough all the time. I heard you on TS and you are a tiny squeaker. I was embarrassed for you. I can't for the life of me understand why someone would give such a failure forum moderator. Bye.

I mean at least give a interesting flame if you're going to flame Razor, try something like this.

"Aye Razor you sound like a pissed of Peru who had his goat taken because he got caught on bestiality charges also your mother is a prostitute, not even a good one she just laid there limp."

stop trying to sound tough > wants to IRL fight someone because get's xp'd on a game. > jimmies > rustled

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    I mean at least give a interesting flame if you're going to flame Razor, try something like this.

"Aye Razor you sound like a pissed of Peru who had his goat taken because he got caught on bestiality charges also your mother is a prostitute, not even a good one she just laid there limp."

stop trying to sound tough > wants to IRL fight someone because get's xp'd on a game. > jimmies > rustled
    Ugh. Cringe.

Sorry to be dropping in like this but aren't you all talking off-topic? Even the moderators?

Anyway: DD is very hard to get, how the hell do I survive as warrior when Ardream releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post
    Sorry to be dropping in like this but aren't you all talking off-topic? Even the moderators?

Anyway: DD is very hard to get, how the hell do I survive as warrior when Ardream releases?
    Well you're not wrong, but it's not exactly derailing the topic. In all honesty I don't even have a reason to make a single post in general section, but shit's getting really boring sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well you're not wrong, but it's not exactly derailing the topic. In all honesty I don't even have a reason to make a single post in general section, but shit's getting really boring sometimes.
    I totally understand

Anyone else can answer my question above haha?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post

Dread shield and Lugias.. honestly warrior is by far worst class for dcz. It doesn't have a good skill set, warrior main attack skill is weak in comparison to others. Very gear dependant and never able to solo...

Make a bp or something for dcz and put ur warrior in rlb

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Dread shield and Lugias.. honestly warrior is by far worst class for dcz. It doesn't have a good skill set, warrior main attack skill is weak in comparison to others. Very gear dependant and never able to solo...

Make a bp or something for dcz and put ur warrior in rlb
    Everyone keeps saying that. But a couple of years ago I performed great with my 59 mage and 59 warrior even though my items were just average (with a little DD). I have played every class in DCZ (not sin and archer).

Have bought items for my warrior now so he is geared; will probably wait how it will play out in ardream. If I suck I will make him RLB and just roll a BP/archer/mage in DCZ.

Warriors are known for being really tanky and hard hitting. You're neither of those at ardream.

Just grab a talia and you're good the materials are extremely cheap.

So you need to have a Rambo voice to be a forum moderator?

Warriors work our with insane amounts of gear with very high AP and the fact that Cleave does much more damage than Sword Aura. The problem is that sins can just get high AP and one shot you before you get any hits in, so it's much easier to just play sin.
    Truffles likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast