Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ardream mages Town Bomb?

This is a discussion on Ardream mages Town Bomb? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont understand why K2 fucked up the old cz map, town is a safe zone so you cant atk there....
Page: 3

hej

Dont understand why K2 fucked up the old cz map, town is a safe zone so you cant atk there.

Really561

with the right amount of mages ya it is

a really good way to make it work could be 2 parties like this

Tanker Party

1. Warrior ( tanker/attacker )
    2. Warrior ( tanker/attacker )
    3. Warrior ( tanker/attacker )
    4. Priest ( Duff/heal )
    5. Priest ( Duff/heal )
    6. Priest ( buff/heal / buffer for both parties )
    7. Rogue ( swift )
    8. Mage ( support mage with FR + to tp dieing people out of towers )

Aoe Party

1. Mage ( attacker )
    2. Mage ( attacker )
    3. Mage ( attacker )
    4. Mage ( attacker )
    5. Mage ( attacker )
    6. Mage ( attacker )
    7. Mage ( support to tp dieing mages just out of towers )
    8. Priest ( Duff / heal )

the first party of tankers will go in and hold thier spot then the mages will go in, aoe and if needed get tped out and get ready for next time

this would kick ass in ardream but would take a lot of work to get it perfected

Someone do it and fraps pls [/b]
    to be honest with that many people it would be like 1 tower on each.. wouldnt really need alot of heal jsut torment.

but my party of 8 for a town raid would be.

3 rogues. torment, full healer, 1 warrior, and 2 mages 1 fire and 1 ice. light i good but..with blizzard you ice like everyone..light isnt as effective in its aoe as it is in staff attack. atleast fomr what ive seen..sure someone could prove me wrong. also this would be done on scroll. but on cwest we go pretty far into base with 5 man party 3 rogues, 2 preists.

and pariah movie is great and all for the town raids..i wont lie they are pretty sweet...but its not rlly hardcore. they alwayas jsut come in from the back where theres like no people attacking until your already in and less towers. to be really hardcore you gotta go in through the front, the man's way . we did that on manes for like a week or two straight and then got bored.

one time mage tp'd me in there base and it put us on top of the roof in elmo town . was awesome. only like 3 towers hit you up there. with 250-300 fr a rogue should be able to tank 2 towers alone with a good minor. with 320+ fr you can seriously take like 2 towers + people its nice for soo . especially in c-west rdream cause whn we get a party of like 4 humans backed up in base.

on topic : with 1 full heal, and fire/ice mages. town raids in ardream would be sweet. all can blizzard...i mean 7 blizards is liek garanteed ice. then just rape with staff

bknight out.

cengo

i think its hard to make it. but u can try it :lol: :P thought about it too.

Banned

..light isnt as effective in its aoe as it is in staff attack. atleast fomr what ive seen..sure someone could prove me wrong.
    bknight out.[/b]

I could prove you wrong....dual 45 AOE statted with lightning staff, blizz slows just as well, with light doing damage and stunning...

I actually prefer this build over full ice build in DCZ.

I could prove you wrong....dual 45 AOE statted with lightning staff, blizz slows just as well, with light doing damage and stunning...

I actually prefer this build over full ice build in DCZ.[/b]
    yea that build prob would be awesome they get stunned then it wears off they think they free but they are still iced

/death

J

6 mages
    1 priest (or 2)
    1 warrior (or 0)

silverbuffer18

better

1)warrior
    2)priest/partyheal
    3)priest/partyheal
    4)priest/partyheal
    5)priest/partyheal