Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Is Ardream really this dead on every server?

This is a discussion on Is Ardream really this dead on every server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friends and I have decided to come back and play in dcz like old times, except that we've run ...
Page: 1

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Question Is Ardream really this dead on every server?

My friends and I have decided to come back and play in dcz like old times, except that we've run into kind of an issue. There is no one on to play against! We started in Anatolia, made characters to 35 and bam-not a soul in ardream, literally 0 orcs and 0 humans. We waited a day or two and tried again, what do you know? 0 orcs and 0 humans. Well we decided to call it quits and try on Titan since we heard it was hoppin and there's always a bunch of people in there. Wouldn't you know it? We made it to 42 and my friend went in there, it was completely dead. Rlb-completely dead, not even people in the war that was going on at that moment. Are we just getting that unlucky where we are missing the action entirely, or is every server actually this dead in dcz? Please if anyone has input or a serious answer explaining which server WILL have the most activity in dcz, please reply. Is it worth staying in Titan? Is it just dead during the week at night? I'm in EST time and usually can only play late night I.E. 10 pm-6 am but there should still be at least some people in there ffs

Most players are turks so activity is pretty much according to their timezone.

Banned Senior Member

after 6pm american time yeah its like that but at least on my server ressurection i would say 60 vs 60 during turk time

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    after 6pm american time yeah its like that but at least on my server ressurection i would say 60 vs 60 during turk time
    60 ppl in ardream? I thought koxp was fixed for now O_o

English speakers wouldn't go ardream cause the spawn was camped 24/7 , and "the rest" wont touch it unless they can koxp-camp the spawn...

The english/non-turkish community was decimated by cheaters, hackers, and NTT administration ... Even after mergers the server pops are still thinning out with only the hardcore turk player base supporting this game, dont think you'll seriously find any activity anymore. Better start looking for a new game...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I have no idea how the servers are, but not so long ago ppl said that Ares ardream was quite active.
    So you might wanna check that out (Ares & Kronos = Athena)

Banned Senior Member

Also keep in mind that it is 100 times easier to level than it used to be, so most people just level up to 80 before they start PK'ing. You won't find that many DCZ players anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    What about non turk times, are there at least 1 or 2 parties in there to pk against? All good points btw, with leveling as easy as it is people are more inclined to get to 80 and pk in cz

Regardless of server Joe, you gotta have a 60+ and a DCZ, neither zone is really that active to play 100% of the time, so having both zones covered is alot better.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    What about non turk times, are there at least 1 or 2 parties in there to pk against? All good points btw, with leveling as easy as it is people are more inclined to get to 80 and pk in cz
    nope non turk times ardream and rlb is 0 vs 0 but cz is like 20 vs 20

80 + has been fun since the merge but goes back to like the rest said it's a based off turk time for sure but I'd go with a 80+ 69 and 59 same class if i was you just so you can pk on any map you like.

Well this is depressing news...I quite dislike levelling. What happened to the good old days of Ardream PK? I have an idea, why don't we all tell 2 people who've quit to come back, and that way, we can all play merrily again!

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Ugh...Am I really downloading this fucking game again. I don't think I even remember how to play.

edit: ps. hai guyz

Remember this shit Gregg? I like how our clan leader is hidden in the back...

Quote Originally Posted by iFIGHT View Post
    Remember this shit Gregg? I like how our clan leader is hidden in the back...

Brings me back *tear*

I have an ardream char in ANATOLIA and I can say that Ardream is quite active. I live in Bulgaria which is right next to Turkey, so I guess I able to log in and play during "turk times", but from what I can see, based on daily bases, Ardream is really active. There are like 3 clans on both sides which are PKing every single evening I log in and ofc I see some random people trying to solo or join the clans parties. It's pretty much 40 ppl vs 40 ppl during evening times. My time zone is UTC + 02:00, and around 6-7-8-9 and even later at evenings PK in Ardream is really great.
    Last edited by Options; 10-10-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast