About ppl being hacked

This is a discussion on About ppl being hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im gunna give an idea (it worked back than on cypher) long story short i dont remeber details but it ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Default About ppl being hacked

im gunna give an idea (it worked back than on cypher) long story short i dont remeber details but it seems that programmer clan in cypher(main and sub) had been hacked like 70% of the clan...they reunited most turkish clans and stayed moradon almost 24/7 in merchant and just shouting "we aint pay you anything until you return our items lost" moral of story after 1 week and half most members got their full+9's back posting this since 2 friends got hacked today and k2 aint really give a shit unless they start losing money
    Last edited by Darktuga; 04-22-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

since 2 friends got hacked today and k2
    to be continued

aint really give a shit
    edit: the story has now an ending.

unless they start losing money
    the saga goes on!
    Last edited by razor; 04-23-2011 at 09:50 AM.

It was during a time when GM care about moral of player, because they needed money...
    Nowadays, there are too much cheater who buying prenium (may be more than legit player ).

Banned Senior Member

well happynoob let Radiatasoul get infos to his account... two days later everything got wiped. (WP+3 included) and look whats being sold in market.

Last edited by Trueloves; 04-23-2011 at 11:45 AM.

LukeeReloaded

this is more than likely completely irrelevant to your post, but im going to post it anyway.

Lately ive noticed that there is 3 people in Moradon Ares who sell extremely cheap. They are clanless and get HUGE crowds around them. Last time I had the luck of seeing the price of the items.. He had a HB+7 for 2.5gb(usually 4.5-5gb), rogue chits +1rb for 10m(usually 20m+), and other items like these. Where this post is leading to is, the people that spam moradon saying visit this website and buy gold for cheap blah blah blah. I talked to a rep from one of the websites, asked about how they got the money. She/He said that people sold them to the website for 1.50$ Per GB(ares). I don't know a single person in the game dumb enough to do that. Then they claimed that they had farmers everywhere. Last time I checked farming can't get you 100gb+ in a few days. It's quite concerning that this kinda stuff is going on, and GM's don't seem to give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    this is more than likely completely irrelevant to your post, but im going to post it anyway.

Lately ive noticed that there is 3 people in Moradon Ares who sell extremely cheap. They are clanless and get HUGE crowds around them. Last time I had the luck of seeing the price of the items.. He had a HB+7 for 2.5gb(usually 4.5-5gb), rogue chits +1rb for 10m(usually 20m+), and other items like these. Where this post is leading to is, the people that spam moradon saying visit this website and buy gold for cheap blah blah blah. I talked to a rep from one of the websites, asked about how they got the money. She/He said that people sold them to the website for 1.50$ Per GB(ares). I don't know a single person in the game dumb enough to do that. Then they claimed that they had farmers everywhere. Last time I checked farming can't get you 100gb+ in a few days. It's quite concerning that this kinda stuff is going on, and GM's don't seem to give a damn.
    Totaly AGREE YOU!!!

They not hacking aq...They giving their passwords to their friends.They buying +9 +10 items with real money and those items mostly duped items.so gms deleting that items.Their friends hacking them.They log in game at internet cafes.
    Some ppl dont know that things(beginners),i hope i can help someones :
    patchs of some pvp servers inceasing trojan.
    Chance e-mail of account if u been hacked.Because new password sending to e mail.
    Dont thrust all antivirusses .Lot of them cant find today's trojans and virusses.Im using karpesky and scanning.(use it with trial reset )
    Open ur antivirus b4 start downloading and scan everything
    Dont log in ''event'' ko websites .they are fake websites.

Zwn

just got hacked overnight myself, never shared, babaed , browsed ko related sites other than k4l and official,...
    but honestly i dont get it, the char was behind nia (with matok in hand) but it looks like hacker made one ms (out of 2), used all gr/lr/fr pots, destroyed the vouchers of chaos and burnt the ps but left the krowaz set and even a shitload of gems and some chests at inn
    funny thing about k2, i cant change the pw coz i used a one time email there and cs gonna ask for payment history (thats gonna be for evry account i have btw)

Little archer Senior Member

wow.. sucks zawan, tbh i lost 19 gbs too somehow without even logging my acc in weeks, good thing i had all my infos to change everything.

oh and also everything was sealed... in all this time i wish u bought a single disc prem

edit: dont bother with tickets, its fucking pathetic. even if u ask them for information on IPs or if u explicitly ask them to try not to automated-response you... they still do it.

sooo through with this game. i hate the people running it

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    They not hacking aq...They giving their passwords to their friends.They buying +9 +10 items with real money and those items mostly duped items.so gms deleting that items.Their friends hacking them.They log in game at internet cafes.
    Some ppl dont know that things(beginners),i hope i can help someones :
    patchs of some pvp servers inceasing trojan.
    Chance e-mail of account if u been hacked.Because new password sending to e mail.
    Dont thrust all antivirusses .Lot of them cant find today's trojans and virusses.Im using karpesky and scanning.(use it with trial reset )
    Open ur antivirus b4 start downloading and scan everything
    Dont log in ''event'' ko websites .they are fake websites.

Sure that stuff happens, but when suddenly SO MANY people are losing stuff in a small period of time SOMETHING has to be wrong.

The reason most of the krowaz not burn so that the hacker give you a chance to start KO again, investing on it and put more items to the account/char so they can hack you again. They burn your personal shield so if you decided to come back to this game, get a new shield that tradable and the hack repeating itself. Get hacked get out, don't get back to this game, that's my motto.