Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

ardream, rlb, or cz?

This is a discussion on ardream, rlb, or cz? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys i am looking for a good active pk zone to play in....SERVER = C-west so far i have ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default ardream, rlb, or cz?

    hi guys i am looking for a good active pk zone to play in....SERVER = C-west
    so far i have a ardream BP but im not doing so hot, maybe its cuz i JUST made him and i just getting used to him but this is wat he has right now
    2x OLD rocs
    2x OLD we
    iron neck +0
    iron belt +0
    +7 Hell Breaker
    +8 FP 3x str 2x HP

    STATS: full str
    SKILLS: debuff/heal

    i thought i would actually do very decent with this stuff, but idk maybe ill stick with this buuuut....

    1. what do you guys think i should do? keep BP and try him, or sell and make a sin or warrior
    OR just go into a completely different pk zone?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    should i make a rogue like everybody else?

    if i should change to another char, cuz ive heard some ppl say "BPs suck in ardream"
    then what gear should i get for that other char?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39

    Default

    With that gear I think RLB will probably be a good zone for you. Although in terms of activity its not as active as CZ/Ardream so if u want more action then you should go ardream.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrxskyline View Post
    should i make a rogue like everybody else?

    if i should change to another char, cuz ive heard some ppl say "BPs suck in ardream"
    then what gear should i get for that other char?

    The ppl that say BPs suck in ardream are the ones that prolly duff with their II/HB on and run around thinking they can tank sins with no shield on in a paper build....BP is beast class to play in ardream if you know how to play it.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post mods. It really was a mistake.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBlade View Post
    With that gear I think RLB will probably be a good zone for you. Although in terms of activity its not as active as CZ/Ardream so if u want more action then you should go ardream.
    yea but thing is i heard from multiple RLB players that they wish they stayed ardream cuz its really unactive

    do you think i should stay BP in ardream? or jus swich to something

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBlade View Post
    The ppl that say BPs suck in ardream are the ones that prolly duff with their II/HB on and run around thinking they can tank sins with no shield on in a paper build....BP is beast class to play in ardream if you know how to play it.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post mods. It really was a mistake.
    lol that sounds like me....maybe i gota learn how to play before i decide?

    and its all good man...ty for posting

  7. #7
    Lewiee
    Guest

    Default

    i agree i say stay ardream with your bp the gear isnt bad tbh and if you get used to your bp and know how to play then you should do fairly well.. alot more active in ardy then it is in rlb... and bp is beasty as with 54 heal 45 duff in ardy

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewiee View Post
    i agree i say stay ardream with your bp the gear isnt bad tbh and if you get used to your bp and know how to play then you should do fairly well.. alot more active in ardy then it is in rlb... and bp is beasty as with 54 heal 45 duff in ardy
    yeaa maybe i jus rush in too quick
    i seem to die more then i should lol

  9. #9
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Aslong as your ontop of your cures, when to support/attack you'll do well in ardy. First thing i'd be investin in if you plan to stay dcz is a paper dd cap.

  10. #10
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    ehh, get more gear go cz

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53

    Default

    i prefer RLB only because i cbf leveling to 80

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    battle priests are currently the worst class in usko

    they only work if you run on +3s and with paper defenses... with your current gear you wont be able to do much (other than get 1-hit after parasited)

    the zone they do best at is rlb.

    just create another class

  13. #13
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    hm, u cant stay dcz and still be a fp bp, least not with 2h weapon's, i'd suggest u to go rlb, but as fp bp u wouldnt hit much, so sell these fp part's, buy paper set+8, and a shield with the rest of money, basically dcz has 2many rogues which would 2 hit ya, and cz takes 2long to lvl + u had to be krowaz bp ( had to be richer ), so ya rlb is the right place for ya.

    @razor -q

  14. #14
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    battle priests are currently the worst class in usko
    I thought it was the archer

  15. #15
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    if you're gonna base yourself in my past quotes, then at least get it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •