Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Ardream/ RLB SteamKO

This is a discussion on Ardream/ RLB SteamKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hongkongfury Even if it is made available soon, they won't release ardream at the same time as ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Even if it is made available soon, they won't release ardream at the same time as olympia. It will be minimum 2 months after Olympia is released.
    Assumptions.

Little archer Senior Member

I find the timing on making CZ 70+ quite exquisite when you consider how the next week a new server is coming out. How hard was it to modify it 2-3 months ago? I remember reading one of the excuses was:

A blatant LIE.

What is the explanation? What took so long? It's been 4 months and I still don't have my level 70 skill because Lupus pendant has never dropped below 9 gbs (it was 5 gb for a day, following the fake Monster Summon Staff announcement in an April NTT stream along with ardream).

Koxpers have dominated and controlled the pendant market price since day 1. Nothing was done. Now coincidentally NTT 'fixed' CZ level req when it doesn't even matter anymore since servers are in decline, and a new USKO one is coming out. I'm really curious about finding out if the level requirement changes for CZ also went through to USKO, my guess is that obviously CZ will still be 55+ in USKO because well, those koxpers (I wonder who's behind them) need to restock the NTT partner websit- I mean, their gold selling websites (that are in no way related to NTT).

But nevermind the 'assumptions' that perhaps might make too much sense. I would like you, Adi, to only explain why the sudden change of heart in regards to CZ's level requirement, and why did it take so long to implement?
    Last edited by razor; 05-30-2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Found the post from Riemann.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    No one have a date at the moment, it's in MGame's hands now.
    I can only guarantee that an ETA will be posted once we have it, nothing more at this stage.
    WTH does MGame have to do with NTT blocking Ardream and RLB??? OMG don't tell me you guys are too stupid to figure out the codes to do it yourself.

Guess it's just around the corner then, hopefully

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I find the timing on making CZ 70+ quite exquisite when you consider how the next week a new server is coming out. How hard was it to modify it 2-3 months ago? I remember reading one of the excuses was that "we cannot make it 70 unless we release other pk zones", a blatant lie since no other pk zones exist as of last patch.

What is the explanation? What took so long? It's been 4 months and I still don't have my level 70 skill because Lupus pendant has never dropped below 9 gbs (it was 5 gb for a day, following the fake Monster Summon Staff announcement in an April NTT stream along with ardream).

Koxpers have dominated and controlled the pendant market price since day 1. Nothing was done. Now coincidentally NTT 'fixed' CZ level req when it doesn't even matter anymore since servers are in decline, and a new USKO one is coming out. I'm really curious about finding out if the level requirement changes for CZ also went through to USKO, my guess is that obviously CZ will still be 55+ in USKO because well, those koxpers (I wonder who's behind them) need to restock the gold selling websi- I mean, the NTT partner websites (that are in no way related to NTT).

But nevermind the 'assumptions' that perhaps might make too much sense. I would like you, Adi, to only explain why the sudden change of heart in regards to CZ's level requirement, and why did it take so long to implement?
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    WTH does MGame have to do with NTT blocking Ardream and RLB??? OMG don't tell me you guys are too stupid to figure out the codes to do it yourself.
    Remember that NTTGame is the publishers and not game developers.
    There's a license agreement the company must follow, some changes can't be applied without MGame's intervention.

Nothing to do with "the codes", it's not like the dev team has to rework the codes from scratch or anything like that.
    Hypothetically speaking, both changes (new zones and 70+ CZ) could be applied within a single maintenance but it's not as simple as it looks like.

Trust me, I would think that it's just illogical to wait for so long if I didn't know what's happening there.

As for the "sudden" changes for CZ +70, it's not a sudden change, it was being pushed BTS.
    I mean think about it, not only that we lost players, we also had to keep pushing GMs to constantly patrol at CZ because of the 35+ CZ.
    You tend to say NTT don't care but would it make any sense to make GMs work overtime instead of applying this tiny change which obviously made a big difference?

Use common logic, if it was only up to NTTGame it would've been applied a day after it was suggested on the community hub.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-30-2016 at 05:45 PM.

So MGame deemed appropriate to only change it after 4 months. Gotcha.

What about an anti-cheat program that works? Lord of Adonis said that the koxpers keep updating their stuff, but idk. All the mages seem to be using the same exact cheating mechanics (teleporting, train multiclient, 0 seconds cast times), I wonder if XIGNCODE does anything other than occasionally kick me out of game when my ISP sends me advertisements.

Did MGame also not approve of Ardream being released? Were they perhaps holding onto it for their next server? Because that's what seems to be going on right now.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So MGame deemed appropriate to only change it after 4 months. Gotcha.

What about an anti-cheat program that works? Lord of Adonis said that the koxpers keep updating their stuff, but idk. All the mages seem to be using the same exact cheating mechanics (teleporting, train multiclient, 0 seconds cast times), I wonder if XIGNCODE does anything other than occasionally kick me out of game when my ISP sends me advertisements.

Did MGame also not approve of Ardream being released? Were they perhaps holding onto it for their next server? Because that's what seems to be going on right now.
    XIGNCODE, well, updates are being released but yes what LordOfAdonis said is completely true, in fact, I would've said the exact same thing if you asked without mentioning his nickname.

I got curious about it as well, just like any other player.
    Believe me, seeing complaints about 3rd pt tool users isn't making anything easier, that's the main reason I looked into it and started asking questions about the XIGNCODE.
    It's being updated, we know it's not exactly efficient because they manage to bypass the updates within few hours / a day in most cases, but this subject is being discussed as well BTS.
    Can't get into too many details at the moment, though..

As for Ard/RLB- sort of, but no, it has nothing to do with the release of Olympia.
    Let's just say that if it was up to NTTGame only, it would've been released by now.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-31-2016 at 05:56 AM.

Then seems like MGame are the bad guys here. Some fishy stuff going on.

What doesn't sound logical to me is a developer who apparently "chooses" to delay updates rather than releasing all content from the start which reduces their workload. If anything is inefficient that is, Dumping the USKO version and plonking it straight to stream would of been far easier reducing their workloads. The only reason for that would the licence contract to be "staggered updates" which cause K2.1 (NTT game) to pay more money per update, which again is illogical as fuck.

Ok so we can blame the game and everything on the developer being "slow". What about the shit customer support? oh guess no ones to blame there?

@Degano
    How did NTT manage to manipulate the code for linking to shitty loading screens within a set time frame another unlock update which takes but moments.

So if olimpia released you lose all players because no ard..

Quote Originally Posted by TrustU View Post
    So if olimpia released you lose all players because no ard..
    No according to a simple forum mod, mgame delayed updates so we can obviously expect the same delays in this new server oh wait, they want everyone to go buy xp prem in a new server.

they said MAY, well, MAY is over... ZZzzzz

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    What doesn't sound logical to me is a developer who apparently "chooses" to delay updates rather than releasing all content from the start which reduces their workload. If anything is inefficient that is, Dumping the USKO version and plonking it straight to stream would of been far easier reducing their workloads. The only reason for that would the licence contract to be "staggered updates" which cause K2.1 (NTT game) to pay more money per update, which again is illogical as fuck.

Ok so we can blame the game and everything on the developer being "slow". What about the shit customer support? oh guess no ones to blame there?

@Degano
    How did NTT manage to manipulate the code for linking to shitty loading screens within a set time frame another unlock update which takes but moments.
    When did I ever say it has anything to do with coding? NTT devs are experienced enough to deal with most (if not all) issues.

But let me quote my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Remember that NTTGame is the publishers and not game developers.
    There's a license agreement the company must follow, some changes can't be applied without MGame's intervention.
    Never said it can't be applied without MGame's "assistance", I said it can't be applied without their intervention.
    They need to be aware&approve most (if not all) changes that are being applied in-game.

I don't see why do I even need to explain it, it's common sense right there.
    According to what you're implying, NTTGame can apply these changes if they just want to, right ?

Put yourself in one of the higher-ups of NTTGame place instead of being sarcastic for a moment.
    Note this: Happy customers -> More customers = More money.

Now tell me, why wouldn't you apply an update which will obviously help with the activity/situation and delay it for so long?

So why does customer support suck dong then?

More automated responses = less cs personnel = more money, am I right?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So why does customer support suck dong then?

More automated responses = less cs personnel = more money, am I right?
    The answers the CS team provide aren't "automated", just tends to be similar ones not automated.
    I can assure you, all replies are written by human beings.

I know that the situation isn't too great with the average time it takes to solve each and every case, but they're doing their best.
    It will probably get better with time.

Well, I believe we're going a bit off topic here, don't we ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast