Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Ardream Rogue - High Budget

This is a discussion on Ardream Rogue - High Budget within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Guys, Starting to make a rogue for Ardream. I have got a few items together but am sitting at ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream Rogue - High Budget

Hi Guys,

Starting to make a rogue for Ardream. I have got a few items together but am sitting at 1250 ap with wolf and I'm sure it should be higher. Can I please get some advice on what I should or should not use. I am babashopping my character a bit so money is no object(within reason).

Right now I have:

EME+1
    SE+2
    IN+0
    IB+0
    2x Old Rols
    Chitin+8 set
    CHD+8
    Shard+8

I am trying to find a md+9 to replace the shard with but they are rare on this server. Then I was going to look at upgrading the rols to +1.

Thoughts and feedback?

Get your rols +2,

Use Black Dragon Necklace +2 or +3 ,

Get an Elf Belt +2 or Judicious Belt +2- +3,

Get a MD +9, Weapon Breaker +9

Your ap should be 1600+ with these. [ Sell the Iron Neck unless you're looking to 1v1 people, keep it in the inventory if you wanna 1v1 people]

I could provide some of the items above, if u're interested , contact me via pm
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Weapon breaker off hand is a must... possibly even dual weapon breaker.

Trade the IN for a WP+2 and if u do not want to do that then just get a WP+1 with the IN and switch out

Right so Ive got another SE+2 and I'll sell my EME.

I think I'm going to swap my IB for a Judi+2 and then Shard8 for MD+9. If I can find one.

Ill keep the IN because I want the def and hp. If I see a WB+9 ill swap my chd8 for it.

Personally, I think upgrading to rols+2 right now would be too expensive right now, and to +1s wouldnt be worth it, 10gb+ for 3 dex etc. They are 350-400m each for +0s on my server. Ill think about them in the future.

Remind me to steer clear of you in ardream lol
    KrepiN likes this.

So while we're in here about Ardream gears. What's the best possible way to gear a rogue for ardream? Weapon, accessories and armor? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dylandy View Post
    So while we're in here about Ardream gears. What's the best possible way to gear a rogue for ardream? Weapon, accessories and armor? Thanks!
    That question can be understood many different ways.

KOXP/buying gear is the best possible way to gear a rouge.

if you mean what is the best gear for rouge excluding +5/30, Chitin set +10, exc. shard +10, WB +10/CHD +10/DV+10, Iron set +3, Dual RoL's +3, RE +3's, chitin shield.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    That question can be understood many different ways.

KOXP/buying gear is the best possible way to gear a rouge.

if you mean what is the best gear for rouge excluding +5/30, Chitin set +10, exc. shard +10, WB +10/CHD +10/DV+10, Iron set +3, Dual RoL's +3, RE +3's, chitin shield.
    Yes yes, Should i get Dual +9 Weapon breaker, or shard +9. iron neck, iron belt. Or WP +2, SE, or EME. ROL +2/3 or other rings. Thanks again !

dual jamadar for the win bro I am raping everything with dual jamadars+9...

everyone got at least old ske belt.... and thanks to dragon boxes a lot of ppl got iron sets... not to mention the dread shields ...

I tested both - dual dagger (shard8 dv8) - hits extremely low dmg on priests.... fails quite often and sux against ppl with iron sets...
    Shard8 wb+9 - not bad at all, pwning a lot, but hitting relatively low on priests with DS+Iron set
    dual wb+9 - .... now u reduce ur ap quite a lot... i had 1700 at that time with dual daggers and 1530 with dual wbs+9... i could spike priests for 1.2k-1.3 dmg (tormented) and I knew that those priests had iron sets and ds+7... with dual daggers my spike was max 800 even tho they get tormented... a lot of rogues got iron set/ske belt and dual jamadar definitely hurts them more than the other combinations...

I guess.. if you get the chance to do shard9 wb9 this would then be a better combination... but md9/shard9 + wb9 would definitely be less effective than dual jamadars9

P.S. All tested on midgard server...

at ORION i am pwning everything with shard9 wb9... but I am outgearing everyone in there so I'd rather talk about midgard.
    You obviously don't wanna listen to me lol. This guy knows what he's talking about and has spent thousands of dollars on this game.

don't see why you would use iron neck over WP

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    dual jamadar for the win bro I am raping everything with dual jamadars+9...

everyone got at least old ske belt.... and thanks to dragon boxes a lot of ppl got iron sets... not to mention the dread shields ...

I tested both - dual dagger (shard8 dv8) - hits extremely low dmg on priests.... fails quite often and sux against ppl with iron sets...
    Shard8 wb+9 - not bad at all, pwning a lot, but hitting relatively low on priests with DS+Iron set
    dual wb+9 - .... now u reduce ur ap quite a lot... i had 1700 at that time with dual daggers and 1530 with dual wbs+9... i could spike priests for 1.2k-1.3 dmg (tormented) and I knew that those priests had iron sets and ds+7... with dual daggers my spike was max 800 even tho they get tormented... a lot of rogues got iron set/ske belt and dual jamadar definitely hurts them more than the other combinations...

I guess.. if you get the chance to do shard9 wb9 this would then be a better combination... but md9/shard9 + wb9 would definitely be less effective than dual jamadars9

P.S. All tested on midgard server...

at ORION i am pwning everything with shard9 wb9... but I am outgearing everyone in there so I'd rather talk about midgard.
    I been playing ardream for very long time now. Assas only and I agree with everything mentioned above... dual wb+9 for the win. Shard9 wb9 is good as well, but if u plan on getting md9 wb9 just get dual wb9.

Update- I managed to pick up an md+9. My thinking is that iron sets won't be so proliferate on Pathos as they would be on a much older server, at least for a while anyway.

with scrolls etc, I am up to 1480 ap. Still have the old rols but with a combined cost of 20gb to upgrade to +1's, I'm thinking I should just wait for the price to drop on those.

So now I am
    2x SE+2
    IN+0
    Old Rols
    Judi+2
    Chitin+8 set
    CHD+8
    WB+9
    MD+9

I could sell the CHD for the Rols+1 but I quite like it in certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by charleztroll View Post
    Update- I managed to pick up an md+9. My thinking is that iron sets won't be so proliferate on Pathos as they would be on a much older server, at least for a while anyway.

with scrolls etc, I am up to 1480 ap. Still have the old rols but with a combined cost of 20gb to upgrade to +1's, I'm thinking I should just wait for the price to drop on those.

So now I am
    2x SE+2
    IN+0
    Old Rols
    Judi+2
    Chitin+8 set
    CHD+8
    WB+9
    MD+9

I could sell the CHD for the Rols+1 but I quite like it in certain situations.
    Get rid of CHD It is useless if you have WB+9 as offhand dagger. You are just holding GB's when you can use them to upgrade accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Get rid of CHD It is useless if you have WB+9 as offhand dagger. You are just holding GB's when you can use them to upgrade accessories.

But it's shiny

Words of wisdom, Option. I'll look to sell it and upgrade the rols then. Will probably take a while.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast