Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

ardream warrior . 45 and 57 skills

This is a discussion on ardream warrior . 45 and 57 skills within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo, I just thought i can use some help I have played so many years as a mage in ardream ...
Page: 1

Default ardream warrior . 45 and 57 skills

yo,
    I just thought i can use some help
    I have played so many years as a mage in ardream and i want warrior now..
    i know there are 2 skills that warriors use,45 and 57
    can somebody explian me which weapons can i use ,so i won't fail so much using lvl 45 skill?

just spam 57 (sword aura) since its fail-safe - no need to use 45

Uhmm, I'd say you fail as much with all weapons(?) with the 45 skill, but I will always recommend club (hell breaker or II). And I'd say do not go for spear like raptor since you cant have higher + than +4reversed. Unless you wanna wear full plates
    Avedon and MS are also good weapons if you can afford a secondary weapon All depend on what weapon you are most comfortable comboing with.

And of course if you mostly play solo go for the 57 skill, if you're a teamplayer go for 45(so you can have descent, defense skill), simple :P

Don't bother with warrior. Nothing in ardream mattes except assassin,

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Uhmm, I'd say you fail as much with all weapons(?) with the 45 skill, but I will always recommend club (hell breaker or II). And I'd say do not go for spear like raptor since you cant have higher + than +4reversed. Unless you wanna wear full plates
    Avedon and MS are also good weapons if you can afford a secondary weapon All depend on what weapon you are most comfortable comboing with.

And of course if you mostly play solo go for the 57 skill, if you're a teamplayer go for 45(so you can have descent, defense skill), simple :P
    why do i need a secondary weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    why do i need a secondary weapon?
    You don't NEED one, but IF you can afford it (not as a priority though) might be good in vs (sins can switch to CHD, do I really have to explain?) and if you tank a priest (with an axe or spear) with a dread shield toss up that club or MS. Just a few examples. Of course many weapons are better than one for different situations.
    Last edited by Ganzah; 06-12-2016 at 05:18 AM.

ah yes ofcourse,forgot about that!
    with glave/raptor i see about 50% of the times i use 45 it fails, how many %'s do u think i'll be using mirage?

ah yes ofcourse,forgot about that!
    with glave/raptor i see about 50% of the times i use 45 it fails, how many %'s do u think i'll be using mirage?
    Uhmm only thing I can think of is the attack/ combo speed so more hits in a shorter time span. I haven't really used 45 skill that much in pk, so maybe someone with the knowledge about it can answer

Banned

I have seen panthinol DCZ warrior movie .. You should watch it too on YouTube .. It will answer all your questions about these skills

ok i just have watched it, i see he attacks rogues with 57 and the rest with 45, but he was using mirage..
    the question is with raptor is still worth using 45 against mages , priests and warriors

ok i just have watched it, i see he attacks rogues with 57 and the rest with 45, but he was using mirage..
    the question is with raptor is still worth using 45 against mages , priests and warriors
    Yup, I do the same, works fine. But best way for you is to mess around with it in pk, and you will find what u like.
    Ganzah likes this.

As far as I remember it depends on your dex vs the guy you are hitting. So a dual wield Lugias/giga gives high elemental dmg and dex bonus, and if you go for other items as FOV and WP you will get more dex then most classes and fail less, other then rogues ofc. And since rogues is the most played class in ardream if would suggest go for lvl 57 skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    As far as I remember it depends on your dex vs the guy you are hitting. So a dual wield Lugias/giga gives high elemental dmg and dex bonus, and if you go for other items as FOV and WP you will get more dex then most classes and fail less, other then rogues ofc. And since rogues is the most played class in ardream if would suggest go for lvl 57 skill.
    Yep 57 > 45 (obviously) but I prefer having descent, that's why I mostly go RLB to have them both

Lvl 57 skill against rogues. Lvl 45 skill might work against other classes

Club with 45 skill. Descent is just so good in DCZ if you can use it well, although cleave does fail more it also hits harder than your 57, you'll end up getting more kills and staying alive longer using descent offensively/defensively.

Warriors hands down the most under-rated class for DCZ. Need to spend the $$s but a good duffer/warrior can carve up DCZ way harder than a duffer/rogue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast