Help

This is a discussion on Help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright here is my problem b4 i logged off i had 110k on me and had just created a clan ...
Page: 1

Leonidas1141

Default Help

alright here is my problem b4 i logged off i had 110k on me and had just created a clan
    and when i logged back on my money was at negative 350k now idk why this happened

some of the things that could have caused would be that...
    i just created a clan
    have had 0 nation points for a few days
    idk anything else that could have

i cant recharge my nation points because my friend tryed to trade me some money and it said your invy is full or your have expired or sumthing like it didnt say what had expired now if it was my nation points how im i supposed to recharge if i cant get money back

also when i get money from drops it adds it to the negative so if it was negative 5 and i get 10 noah then its negative 15

plz help me im feelin realy bored right now and i wanna fix this

PinoyBoi

This happened to me last time, Try letting ur friends send you money or kill monsters till u get enough.

Has nothing to do with your NP, just another bug. If you cant get money in mail or gain from drops then send a customer support ticket.

Leonidas1141

so this is a bug
    pieace of shit game its a wonder we are all addicted to it