Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Aren't you tired of shit when...

This is a discussion on Aren't you tired of shit when... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i lose fairly then i always give credit where its due and try to improve, it just doesnt happen ...
Page: 2

If i lose fairly then i always give credit where its due and try to improve, it just doesnt happen very often. unfortunately most people will use any excuse after they die, and accuse me of things instead of looking at where they could improve. It isn't my problem, i just find it amusing and as i said, im used to it.

also i wanna add that i see myself as a better party pker than 1v1 player so 1v1's are just a bit of fun and practice, and not at all the point of the game.

lies!

nobody would lose against EatMe

Ambitious

Originally posted by 0000000
    If i lose fairly then i always give credit where its due and try to improve, it just doesnt happen very often. unfortunately most people will use any excuse after they die, and accuse me of things instead of looking at where they could improve. It isn't my problem, i just find it amusing and as i said, im used to it.

also i wanna add that i see myself as a better party pker than 1v1 player so 1v1's are just a bit of fun and practice, and not at all the point of the game.
    FLUPPY FUCKING OWNED YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

why is this forum full of fucking assholes now? wtf is your problem? fluppy is really good and deserved to beat me, i never flamed him or took anything away from that. so go fuck yourself newb. why dont u reveal your identity instead of hiding behind anonymity? such a fucking coward, grow up.

and by the way a 10 minute fight using almost 30 cure pots is hardly "owned". ive never had a 1v1 as good as the ones with fluppy.

Jesus. 30 cure pots. that must weigh a shit load. Just mail yourself some now, so when you're duffed 30 times, stealth, and open mail. XD

Road

Lol, geez people need to stop with the flames. There is nothing wrong with zero saying what he wants. He's a big boy and you guys shouldn't tell him what to do.

Originally posted by Ambitious+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ambitious)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

FLUPPY FUCKING OWNED YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.[/b]
    Get over yourself and stop initiating flames.

why is this forum full of fucking assholes now? wtf is your problem? fluppy is really good and deserved to beat me, i never flamed him or took anything away from that. so go fuck yourself newb. why dont u reveal your identity instead of hiding behind anonymity? such a fucking coward, grow up. *

and by the way a 10 minute fight using almost 30 cure pots is hardly "owned". ive never had a 1v1 as good as the ones with fluppy.

ambitious hates u cause he is homophobic h43r: :P

Aluzion

Im sick of these posts...

Cadence96

If i lose fairly then i always give credit where its due and try to improve
    that's the best key

Ambitious

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Ambitious@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

FLUPPY FUCKING OWNED YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
    Get over yourself and stop initiating flames.[/b]
    Shut up, you have no respect form me. Any char that's played by over 5 people because they all suck too much to make their own char deserves no respect. What char can't be level 71 when played by so many people? The point of leveling to 70 is to feel a sence of accomplishment, but I highly doubt you can feel that when 3571307475734658763 people play one char. *sigh* go make ur own char you nub.

ambitious, get a life

im off to sleep gnight

CrusAd3R

usually i just say we had a good 1v1 and both sides agree -_-

Default Re: Aren't you tired of shit when...

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    oh I couldn't find my fleshlight(<---Phantom_rogue, jk i love you man ^_^)

oh no :lol:

Originally posted by Ambitious
    Shut up, you have no respect form me. *Any char that's played by over 5 people because they all suck too much to make their own char deserves no respect. *What char can't be level 71 when played by so many people? *The point of leveling to 70 is to feel a sence of accomplishment, but I highly doubt you can feel that when 3571307475734658763 people play one char. **sigh* go make ur own char you nub.
    Could this be ChrisOwns?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast