Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Aren't you tired of shit when...

This is a discussion on Aren't you tired of shit when... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Ambitious Shut up, you have no respect form me. *Any char that's played by over ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ambitious
    Shut up, you have no respect form me. *Any char that's played by over 5 people because they all suck too much to make their own char deserves no respect. *What char can't be level 71 when played by so many people? *The point of leveling to 70 is to feel a sence of accomplishment, but I highly doubt you can feel that when 3571307475734658763 people play one char. **sigh* go make ur own char you nub.
    Could this be ChrisOwns?[/b]
    Just your standard fucktard.

TunaFishyMe

Anyone who levels to 71 by themselves will have an arched back and black eyes. Thats it. No real sense of accomplisment.

Z3non

OMFG why do people flame 0000000 just cause he lost to fluppy? I loved seeing that movie, it was a fight between 2 great competitors, but fluppy won in the end.

SO WHAT? 0000000 never flamed Fluppy or made up silly excuses like many people do ( No pot, aga armor brokýn, duffýd oký?).

And as u can see, maybe 0000000 can PK better than the crap loads of people that flame him, calling him a n00b cause he lost a 1 vs 1.

No one is invincible, i have won lots of 1 vs 1 agains higher lvls and lower lvls, and some said good fight, other said ý was duffýd (stupid excuse), some just run away like little babys with LF after they have malice, and ive lost lots of 1 vs 1, and i never invented an excuse (only when some lousy n00b comes and ruins my 1 vs 1s) for my loss.

Try to learn with older and more experienced players instead of flaming them!

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Anyone who levels to 71 by themselves will have an arched back and black eyes. *Thats it. *No real sense of accomplisment.
    tell that to tuna, ý was duffed oký?

rofl at our first fight : )

TunaFishyMe

lol i could tell. Spike, thrust, BB = redball. I was like wow. Whats wrong here?
    I wasnt expecting a rematch but I was being bother by other orcs in that area and I saw you coming back so we fought again. To be honest, the second time I took the fight pretty lightly cuz I thought you would die in like 3 seconds again lol. I was wrong xD

Magelord1257

Originally posted by Ambitious+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ambitious)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ambitious
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

If i lose fairly then i always give credit where its due and try to improve, it just doesnt happen very often. unfortunately most people will use any excuse after they die, and accuse me of things instead of looking at where they could improve. It isn't my problem, i just find it amusing and as i said, im used to it.

also i wanna add that i see myself as a better party pker than 1v1 player so 1v1's are just a bit of fun and practice, and not at all the point of the game.

FLUPPY FUCKING OWNED YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
    Get over yourself and stop initiating flames.[/b]
    Shut up, you have no respect form me. Any char that's played by over 5 people because they all suck too much to make their own char deserves no respect. What char can't be level 71 when played by so many people? The point of leveling to 70 is to feel a sence of accomplishment, but I highly doubt you can feel that when 3571307475734658763 people play one char. *sigh* go make ur own char you nub.[/b][/quote]

Calm down Ambitious, it's just a game -_-

Damn I didn't think 0000000 lost a single set up duel But ya seriously people need to learn to give credit where it's due and cut the excuses.

nfw

Originally posted by 0000000
    im used to it.
    why cuz there usaly right u got a combo program

J/K lol

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Adis
    Damn I didn't think 0000000 lost a single set up duel But ya seriously people need to learn to give credit where it's due and cut the excuses.
    agreed

carso

NIGGA STOLE MY COMBO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123