Ares 1 karus exp event information

This is a discussion on Ares 1 karus exp event information within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok basically since we only had around 1b on Ares 1 at the previous Sunday I was unable to run ...
Page: 1

Default Ares 1 karus exp event information

Ok basically since we only had around 1b on Ares 1 at the previous Sunday I was unable to run the hour of 30% exp increase that I prefer to run as an event, the treasury will soon be at 1800m which will allow an hour of 30% exp.

What I need to know from Ares players are what times would suit the majority of the population.
    My usual time to run the event is 8pm Sunday in Turkish time which overlaps with allot of the usa and euro times also, but since I crawled home hung over about 2 hours after that time I was unable to run it -_-.

So anyone from Ares karus side, if you can think of a decent time to run it possibly tomorrow or the next day please post here with your idea and time zones / nationalities it would suit.
    I'm based in newzealand which is gmt +12 so I can just set an alarm wake up set it off and go back to sleep if it's too early .

do it today plz whenever u want cuz i got the cw spot xD 8pm for Turkish time sounds cool :rollseyes: