Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Ares=33 level 83's

This is a discussion on Ares=33 level 83's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you think about it a lot of people were "level 81" when the expansion came out so they only ...
Page: 6

dragunmaster

if you think about it a lot of people were "level 81" when the expansion came out so they only needed 2 levels which isnt that bad....I know its a lot but new mobs/new exp spots it isnt that hard if you have sharer/sharers and a lot of free time

me i still find it hard to get to 75 lol

TOYSOLDIER_

im also surprised theres that many people without a life too.

One word. TURKEY

Turk+Killa= A guy that kills turks>racist[/b]
    spam?

aPon

Well also aren't all the other servers filled with the new armors/weapons?
    I think Ares just spends time leveling (since the +9's and +10's dont need new armor) while the other servers spend at least half the time farming new armors/weapons
    (just an assumption from the screen shots i've seen about everyone posting the new sets while on ares there was no one with a complete set)

perhaps it could be the xp events the GM's put on? dunno :P I'm still 80 on Ares

darkeye

Wait,... hes developer![/b]
    :lol:

4que

not surprising now that the XP quests are enabled.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Arrow

Am I the only one to notice this mixer guy has had 119 posts over a 2 day span?
    Seems odd[/b]
    +1 look in every and all topics, he spams like 15 posts in 1 topic then moves on. half time he just rants about shit he dont know

Stupid + racist[/b]
    he is racist cuz he points out that u spam like a villain? where on anything does it say ur nationality and why would he be pissed off about it. i honestly think u must be a 10 year old.

Technically everyone who plays this game is a Turk killer, since there are so many Turks in this game, hence also in cz, where the are being killed. In fact, all Turks in this game are also Turk Killers.
    The only difference is that this guy chose to make his name compliant with this activity. I don't see the racism.[/b]
    i think ppl read the name Turk_killa wrong. maybe he is turk and just killz pplz :P

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456