inefficiency and injustice

This is a discussion on inefficiency and injustice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I furious , i make warrior in ronark in same acc of my mage lvl 68 with a lot items ...
Page: 1

I furious , i make warrior in ronark in same acc of my mage lvl 68 with a lot items and gbs , i in lvl 46 in ronark , now i try enter and see mensage about ban 999 day for trd party toll in hornet =ssss ..... I never used kocp or any program , i take care make party with cheaters , i think this is pathetic , GM is inefficient and totally stupid, now I am with this problem if you would return my account to me, I I do not hate myself to cheaters and they banean to me for that reason, I feel much wrath, if east problem is not solved I go away of ko for always..

I that nobody can here help me because nobody is GM, the frustration does not know that I feel and the wrath, I really feel very annoying, this becomes ill to me.

:angry:

hes running around ronark bannin people

anonymity

ouch. babelfish

on a side note, i dunno.. if a gm (not known to be the most observant groups of people) notices someone in your party koxp'ing, how could you not notice?

however, if it wasn&#39;t a ban because you were partied with koxp&#39;ers *then it really sucks to be you >_<*

Banned

ouch. babelfish

on a side note, i dunno.. if a gm (not known to be the most observant groups of people) notices someone in your party koxp&#39;ing, how could you not notice?

however, if it wasn&#39;t a ban because you were partied with koxp&#39;ers *then it really sucks to be you >_<*[/b]
    i want my leah back.! NOW!!! :angry:

When any ppl use koxp is easy know it . I no make party with this ppl for no ban me .This gm is really idiottttt.

StaticBlaze1

Go to WoW, much better than this shit, i did it and im very happy...... fucking k2 and fucking GMs, screw them all, their eyes are made of $$ and thats all they see :angry:

hmmm cash blind peeps 0.0

lol @ east problem

however this problem never gonna be solved lol

Yes, the GM is a meanie!

-Spartan-

I furious , i make warrior in ronark in same acc of my mage lvl 68 with a lot items and gbs , i in lvl 46 in ronark , now i try enter and see mensage about ban 999 day for trd party toll in hornet =ssss ..... I never used kocp or any program , i take care make party with cheaters , i think this is pathetic , GM is inefficient and totally stupid, now I am with this problem if you would return my account to me, I I do not hate myself to cheaters and they banean to me for that reason, I feel much wrath, if east problem is not solved I go away of ko for always..

I that nobody can here help me because nobody is GM, the frustration does not know that I feel and the wrath, I really feel very annoying, this becomes ill to me.

:angry:[/b]
    LOL you got PWNT by the GM

Nice Name ^^

MillionVoices

:angry:[/b]
    ahah

its wat u get for invest time to ko and play legit

i bet you went around ko, screaming and flaming koxpers and trying to prevent it. You were like fu koxper, you will get banned. but guess what. Look who is banned now, the person who played legit and koxper are still there muaahwa. fool.

ty have an nice day.

Banned Senior Member

the GM just banned like 15 guys for np transfer and they were just ksing :S

I left .. no play more this game .. I play it about 4 years ..my old warrior maquiavelus77 lost when they are change the passwords , now my acc mage lvl 68 + char in ronark ban for nothing , i lost other char too ...this suck i hate it ...i looking other game ....

RuFiAnA

check this http://www.clan-alien.com/tioc/ , now someone explain why no one do something... only because they are the Tioch ??