Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ARES April 9th 2005

This is a discussion on ARES April 9th 2005 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aitrus ftw AoD style priest...
Page: 5

Aitrus ftw AoD style priest

i used aod too T_T

hahahha fluppy also was full plate with durendal

aod + plate :P

remember first time i ksed bobert ^^ and one of my 1 vs 1 was with RinGay

hahaha i remember our one on one that was a close one i had no cures and i killed u by cancelling ur heal but if i didnt i was so dead

Remember Kflonzi chris? annoying mother fucker

I was such a noobie mage xD

oh u was ethereal =o

thought that u was seraphic

I was, owned noob xD

int priest ownage ^_^

chaos in the knight quest room

Kailean

Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaRooFiSonFiRe)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

hahhhaha.. I remember garoof, he used to camp at skeleton knights when he got 60 to show off how he 1 hits them xD gah good old times. MoraineDiamondred was such a bitch though... goes afk for an hour at goblins then comes back thinking she still had the spot.

garoof was the motherfucking bomb

easily the coolest turk ever
    yea coolest turk... he always ksed and blame others[/b]

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u[/b][/quote]
    heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaRooFiSonFiRe)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

hahhhaha.. I remember garoof, he used to camp at skeleton knights when he got 60 to show off how he 1 hits them xD gah good old times. MoraineDiamondred was such a bitch though... goes afk for an hour at goblins then comes back thinking she still had the spot.

yea coolest turk... he always ksed and blame others

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u[/b]
    heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic[/b][/quote]

You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.

Poor DRT

Kailean

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u
    heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic[/b]
    You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.[/b][/quote]
    the problem is... i wouldnt even like to be 0,0000000000000001 of the person he was h43r:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u

heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic
    You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.[/b]
    the problem is... i wouldnt even like to be 0,0000000000000001 of the person he was h43r:[/b][/quote]
    It appears you have missed the point entirely, I'll explain it to you I suppose...

There have been very few people in this game that I have met that have even come close to how kind of a person garoof is, if you need him to do something he'll help you any way he possibly can. He isn't a nationalistic twat like 3/4s of his nation have represented and that sets him apart in many ways. Trust me, I've met/spoken to more people in this game than you would ever dream of speaking to, I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.

CZ boss events xD

DRT's train of warriors

Kailean

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.
    the problem is... i wouldnt even like to be 0,0000000000000001 of the person he was h43r:[/b]
    It appears you have missed the point entirely, I'll explain it to you I suppose...

There have been very few people in this game that I have met that have even come close to how kind of a person garoof is, if you need him to do something he'll help you any way he possibly can. He isn't a nationalistic twat like 3/4s of his nation have represented and that sets him apart in many ways. Trust me, I've met/spoken to more people in this game than you would ever dream of speaking to, I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.

CZ boss events xD[/b][/quote]
    then maybe we are talking about 2 different persons that played that char. i remember well when garoof came to apo spot(oh damn, how long ago was it? heh like 1,7 year ago )and asked for party. if he didnt recieve it he just started ksing. and it happened many times.
    garoof, will you now say im wrong? oh ofcourse you will. "then add me to party..." this was the typical answer.
    and eric, i've spoken to more people than you think i did. and i didnt meant he wasnt helping if some1 would ask him. i just cant say word in that case couse i never asked him about anything. just saying about "ks baba".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast