Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree2Likes

ARES April 9th 2005

This is a discussion on ARES April 9th 2005 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaRooFiSonFiRe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris garoof was funny shit when he was in fire i remember he challenged me ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaRooFiSonFiRe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NYchris
    garoof was funny shit when he was in fire i remember he challenged me to a 1 on 1 no defense armors and he would tank my shower that was funny XD

rofl
    i remember that too .. when i was 65 u were like close to 70 and juz reskilled to sin spammin pots and minor around c.z hittin me 300 with spike also there is SS ..
    and someday i asked nychris that dude lez try 1 v 1
    and he said '' im not ready for u garoof ''

can u say thats a lie ?[/b]

nope i did say that i remember that its when i first turend sin haha i sucked so bad and kaileen said i used macro hack when i first turned sin lmao and we ended up doing a 2 vs 2 me and anon vs you and leeroy LOL

susGe

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    Originally posted by Eric
    Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

hahhhaha.. I remember garoof, he used to camp at skeleton knights when he got 60 to show off how he 1 hits them xD gah good old times. MoraineDiamondred was such a bitch though... goes afk for an hour at goblins then comes back thinking she still had the spot.

garoof was the motherfucking bomb

easily the coolest turk ever

yea coolest turk... he always ksed and blame others

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u

heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic

You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.

the problem is... i wouldnt even like to be 0,0000000000000001 of the person he was h43r:
    It appears you have missed the point entirely, I'll explain it to you I suppose...

There have been very few people in this game that I have met that have even come close to how kind of a person garoof is, if you need him to do something he'll help you any way he possibly can. He isn't a nationalistic twat like 3/4s of his nation have represented and that sets him apart in many ways. Trust me, I've met/spoken to more people in this game than you would ever dream of speaking to, I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.

CZ boss events xD[/b]
    then maybe we are talking about 2 different persons that played that char. i remember well when garoof came to apo spot(oh damn, how long ago was it? heh like 1,7 year ago )and asked for party. if he didnt recieve it he just started ksing. and it happened many times.
    garoof, will you now say im wrong? oh ofcourse you will. "then add me to party..." this was the typical answer.
    and eric, i've spoken to more people than you think i did. and i didnt meant he wasnt helping if some1 would ask him. i just cant say word in that case couse i never asked him about anything. just saying about "ks baba".[/b][/quote]
    lol pretty sad if your still bitter over someone ksing your apos almost 2 years ago.

Kailean

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

hahhhaha.. I remember garoof, he used to camp at skeleton knights when he got 60 to show off how he 1 hits them xD gah good old times. MoraineDiamondred was such a bitch though... goes afk for an hour at goblins then comes back thinking she still had the spot.

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u

heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic

You will never be half the player and person garoof is so bugger off.

the problem is... i wouldnt even like to be 0,0000000000000001 of the person he was h43r:

It appears you have missed the point entirely, I'll explain it to you I suppose...

There have been very few people in this game that I have met that have even come close to how kind of a person garoof is, if you need him to do something he'll help you any way he possibly can. He isn't a nationalistic twat like 3/4s of his nation have represented and that sets him apart in many ways. Trust me, I've met/spoken to more people in this game than you would ever dream of speaking to, I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.

CZ boss events xD
    then maybe we are talking about 2 different persons that played that char. i remember well when garoof came to apo spot(oh damn, how long ago was it? heh like 1,7 year ago )and asked for party. if he didnt recieve it he just started ksing. and it happened many times.
    garoof, will you now say im wrong? oh ofcourse you will. "then add me to party..." this was the typical answer.
    and eric, i've spoken to more people than you think i did. and i didnt meant he wasnt helping if some1 would ask him. i just cant say word in that case couse i never asked him about anything. just saying about "ks baba".[/b]
    lol pretty sad if your still bitter over someone ksing your apos almost 2 years ago.[/b][/quote]
    imagine i am not. this few quotes remined me of that.

Cant beat the time i played Scarlett full hp mage with chitin shield slowing every mofo in sight oh yeah sorry leah for dexping Scarlett so i cud nuke town SOLO TANK FTW

Solstice

lvl 60 not too much change then

Kailean

umm *kailean dun care ur shits *
    ok ?
    typical

Aphile

oh em gee. the glory days.

imNotaZ

58 arestides --- Rogue Karus <--- haha wft

Even Arestides started small ? ;D

Necroboy

Whats up friends! My hd crashed with all my screenshots, sigh.

GaRooFiSonFiRe

CCHRRIIIIISSSSS manes nigga! :wub:

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by GaRooFiSonFiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaRooFiSonFiRe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-carso
    @

who the fuk are u retarded fag shut ur face u dont even worth to answer ... juz bein nice to u[/b]
    heh yea, still the same fucking little kid. you would like to know who i am but u wont. like waz, you always ks'ed, but u also ks'ed on exp. lol, pathetic[/b][/quote]

Its Krakatoa to you

hahahh rastlin that pos i ran out of pots and had to like minor heal attack with archer half the fight didnt expect him to tank so well

Marl0_on

when i was 59 rofl xD
    59 MaRLoN Mage Karus :blink:

58 maGe_mE German_Warrior Mage Karus

Arghhhhh my icemage wohooooooo Good old Times

I miss this time so much!!!!! And I played w/o any Premium whole time ��

I can remember i killed first warder at lunar war imao ��
    And bobert got almost every keeper i remember

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567