Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side?

This is a discussion on ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BoV. en youknowmyname natuurlijk !!...
Page: 5

iloy

BoV.
    en youknowmyname natuurlijk !!

Akroma

Salami,

Youknowmyname got good melee's, but they haven't got any good priest (as far as i know).. and nowadayz u need those.. lots of dbuffs, and u need healing..

BOV got enough priest.. So i tink if there would be an 1 vs 1 versus youknowmyname and bov, i tink bov will win..
    Because we got pownage teamwork, but i tink you're gg's too XD

And LF got other playing times than Youknowmyname and BOV,

So i still say: 1. BOV 2. YKMN-LF
    And if u guys got glasses u gotta know im right XD

býe[/b]
    eh last i checked a party with 3 from PearlS beat a full or almost full BoV party ^^

i dont think anyone heres seen or been against a full LF party

but still.. why isnt this topic locked yet?

Mroned Senior Member

[quote]
    eh last i checked a party with 3 from PearlS beat a full or almost full BoV party ^^

U tryin to be funny akroma? :huh: Cause thats bs, kinda see why YKMN think some of u guys are.....u know what <_<

I think u only jealus<3 much love

A full party of LaFam with their best would walk over every other Ardream clan easily.

Akroma

no im not jokin <_<

i got nothin against BOV, you guys are gg&#39;s, but PearlS can pwn pretty much any human clan (and dont say they cheat... they dont anymore)

and ty horror :P but we still have trouble with Requiem/Pearls (dont really think we can beat em - or atleast pearls) ... and your warrior hits hard ^^

lez

you CANT argue with horror :P
    but, can there ever be a "best" clan and that every1 agrees with it... i doubt it. But im glad there are many good clans in dcz out there cause its competitive and fun. Just wish one of the human ones would go orc..
    for example today&#39;s dlw&#39;s... more humans in ob then orcs.. kinda dull when its an easy win.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

no im not jokin <_<

i got nothin against BOV, you guys are gg&#39;s, but PearlS can pwn pretty much any human clan (and dont say they cheat... they dont anymore)

and ty horror :P but we still have trouble with Requiem/Pearls (dont really think we can beat em - or atleast pearls) ... and your warrior hits hard ^^[/b]
    They(Pearls) have a priest who speed hacks and has been clanned for a long time now. I would have kicked right away, and im sure they&#39;ve noticed.

vinnietjeuH

They(Pearls) have a priest who speed hacks and has been clanned for a long time now. I would have kicked right away, and im sure they&#39;ve noticed.[/b]
    Thel4stpriest?

Anyway, I think Requiem is pretty good and WraithWraith? dunno if i spelled it correctly..

knightmaster2118

heres how it goes

Elmo dlw clans:
    1. Lafamilia
    2.YouKnowMyName/BoV
    3.GraveDiggaz
    4.Patheon/DeathGodz

Orc dlw clans:
    1.WraithWithin/Requiem
    2.PearlS
    3.Dont know havent been in ardream for a while prolly some turk clan

Razyrfist

ye, they r nice, i just hate when they go into orc prison during war <_<

that turk clan has also good pkers...

and YouKnowMyName, they have some GG&#39;s too [/b]
    Pfffff. I&#39;m on Pathos and we get nothing but wall-hacking orcs sitting in our prison during DLW. Maybe a GM oughta sit in during a DLW sometime.

vinnietjeuH

i dont think anyone heres seen or been against a full LF party

but still.. why isnt this topic locked yet?[/b]
    No idea if they got owned, but in the end we have to fight the orcs togeter, so /care whos better? =D

Banned

CroatianShreddersDCZ

LordVincenzo

i like how ppl judge clan and not players
    like if some players = the whole clan

about my clan , we have good sins/warriors
    but we have only 1 "active" mage
    and 1 "active" priest

i mainly pk with 1 clannie warrior and w/o priest coz our priest mainly sux/resist less than melees

BOV have nice guys and skilled players especially RikThePwnageMage :wub: who saved my ass many times from towers ^^, i hope to play more with them

LF sadly have ppl who like to flame , but personnaly i noticed lokky and leteci are gg that&#39;s why i don&#39;t flame this clan , i just don&#39;t like their "group mentality", maybe due to their leader, i dunno

anyway last 2 dlw i participated i got gatekeeper ... do that mean i&#39;m the best ? i dont think so, but it&#39;s still fun to see ur name in front of screen and cry on ts xD

my ghey cookies > u all ^_^

PEACE

jeweetzelluf

I agree with Vinzci,

especially this part:
    LF sadly have ppl who like to flame , but personnaly i noticed lokky and leteci are gg

And i dont like those gay turkz they got, like haleluyah with full+3 unique&#39;s and still sux..

and the story from Akroma cant be trough.. 3 ppl of Pearls killing full/almost full bov party.. lol

Btw: Vinczi ur welcome in our party&#39;s xD

greetz: invitemeforapospls

rik088

yea i agree with Vinzci 100 % that rikthepwnagemage is a real king... avry 1 should obey him...
    LF is a &#39;ok&#39; clan but i think ykmn and bov are the best...
    ps to vin, we gota make a party again some day <3

love, Rik

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast