Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side?

This is a discussion on ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first off, we didnt even start the flames with ykmn, and theyre over now so lets not try to stir ...
Page: 6

Akroma

first off, we didnt even start the flames with ykmn, and theyre over now so lets not try to stir them up again

2nd, haleluyah isnt even in lf anymore - and coming from a bov member while he used to be in your clan, id say you were just upset he left you in the first place (halel was a nice guy)

3rd, bov and ykmn are nice clans who i don't have a problem with (except for a select amount of members with blasting egos - goin for both clans), but the whole best thing is non existant because you dont have anything to back it up with

so theres the answer ^^ lock topic because "best" wont be answered with divergent opinions coming from people who dont have any idea whats going on

Banned

1. BoV
    2.LaFamilia and Gravediggaz tie
    1862th place. YouKnowMyName[/b]
    i know why u wrote that because i said u babashoped the whole items from norbit u gonna ruin this game with ur shardư +9 and ur unưques +3, pzpzpz aka mrBoss well u got some friends because u talk english and get a lot kills but u are nothing in game babashoper!

back to this topic:
    most skilled clans on human side : LaFamillia , BoV , and my clan ^^

i never pked with LaFamillia but i saw they making a lot kills and im sure they got good gun members =) ( got a lot good mages <3 )
    BoV well im always pking with some BoV clanies, rik was always one of the best mages, ice <3, fast tps and they got really good priests and meeles ( was always cool to pk with u agas
    so to my cookies XD we got a lot good gun meeles ( vinczii always crazy to talk with u on team speak ) i love the new french connection in our clan <3
    we got a lot old symbiosis members: stresstab <3 maybe u saw him ^_^ woot one of the strongest paper mages ive ever seen archerxp ur brother and the others that joined us , always i had fun to pk without a priest

well and now we got more humans so camping orc base is really boring ....
    but we are winning the wars vinczii ...yayayayaya keeper machine

peace

iloy

Youknowmyname rules !!!

the best clans of ardream ares are YouknowmyName and Bov

jeweetzelluf

no im not jokin <_<

i got nothin against BOV, you guys are gg&#39;s, but PearlS can pwn pretty much any human clan (and dont say they cheat... they dont anymore)

and ty horror :P but we still have trouble with Requiem/Pearls (dont really think we can beat em - or atleast pearls) ... and your warrior hits hard ^^[/b]

Now ur in Requim u finally see it? BladeOfVengeance ownz all.. Me (invitemeforapospls) and mrB0SS vs 8 Pearls/Requims?.. LOL u guys werent even close too killing us..and we killed 5 out of 8, before evry1 got tped or towned..

Damm Akroma im happy u ork.. but i tink u aint XD

GREETZ invitemeforapospls

sorry jeweetzelluf but mrboss is a joke in my opnion he have no life and spend his full money for items

mrboss if you have balls fight vs me or skate on fair items

copy paste<<< your items save your ass

akroma thought you are a better priest

cheers king of minor

Steefo_o

its al about items in ardream...
    so dont flame some one who want to spent money on the game -.-
    vs is with the items u have lol ... h34r:

for me is babashop like cheat pal

and that guy is the prototype of the perfect babashoper

Akroma

im orc bc LF is making orc chars and joining Requiem

and that pearls party i was in wasnt that good.. theyre just my friends, if you want i could ask envy to organize a party of the new coalition

sorry but everyone i know thinks bov is a joke... i dont think you guys are that bad but you arent that good in my opinion either

igor_lazar

yaaaa, stop flaming now :angry:
    i know bov is a good clan,and dont care what you say akroma.....

but i just wonder why do you hate us? never said anything about you and your clan never starded flaming anyone.....so just dont get it, but all in all its a game :blink:

so take care and just drop it ok? tyvm<3

SouljaPriest

YouKnowMyName is the best clan!

4-EVER

...... <<< Der schweizer noob priest xD

jeweetzelluf

Unhappy

im orc bc LF is making orc chars and joining Requiem

and that pearls party i was in wasnt that good.. theyre just my friends, if you want i could ask envy to organize a party of the new coalition

sorry but everyone i know thinks bov is a joke... i dont think you guys are that bad but you arent that good in my opinion either[/b]

thats good too hear

but i know envie is pro.. but he need good ppl by his side xD and didnt see them yet:P but maybe they will come like u say XD

and bov aint an joke

lez

seems LaFamilia has fallen apart a bit... some went orc, some went 60+ so Lf is no longer 1 of the best human side clans.
    i would say BoV are on top now followed by YKMN (which is half dcz cause so many 60 even 70+ ppl in there) and Gravediggaz.
    btw, to both ykmn and bov members: stop killing the keeper so early in war lol.. war is supposed to be fun and long lasting :P

Manboy101

Wonder why Beastly keeps on making Akroma a assist if he NT&#39;s like every 3 months......

Anyway, I&#39;d says Gravediggaz, YKMN, and BoV are the best atm.

pL0y

The prime BoV party:

Ixa
    Rikthepwnagemage
    mrsivoje
    invitemeforapospls
    tovertis(when u were human -.-)
    SPONGEBOB

personally, as an orc, i saw this party dominate everyone. props go to rik for doing everything as quickly as possible to keep the party alive, he really is the best mage hands down. and 2 of the best priests in ardream to help keep the best human warrior alive (underestimated because quite inactive).

sorry jeweetzelluf but mrboss is a joke in my opnion he have no life and spend his full money for items

mrboss if you have balls fight vs me or skate on fair items

copy paste<<< your items save your ass

akroma thought you are a better priest

cheers king of minor[/b]
    Your far from a king of minor lol PZ would annihilate you and every other sin in your clan with equal items, i was doing more damage on him in our vs than i was doing to you when you refused to fight without your spear def armour on and i couldn&#39;t drop his hp. Yours? lol, dropped easy.

I don&#39;t know what the big thing about BOV is, i&#39;ve never had trouble with any of their party&#39;s o.O

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast