Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side?

This is a discussion on ARES ARDREAM---best clan on human side? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quit playing Ardream, lousy humans and go lvl to 70+ or use ur lvl 70+ chars in CZ instead of ...
Page: 8

Quit playing Ardream, lousy humans and go lvl to 70+ or use ur lvl 70+ chars in CZ instead of sitting in ardream all day.

jeweetzelluf

Quit playing Ardream, lousy humans and go lvl to 70+ or use ur lvl 70+ chars in CZ instead of sitting in ardream all day.[/b]
    uhm.. i tink its better for u too shit the f*ck up..

wtf u talking about.. even my ardream char pownz ur 70+ gay noobzor
    and btw.. im int priest with 126ap.. :angry:

jeweetzelluf

Quit playing Ardream, lousy humans and go lvl to 70+ or use ur lvl 70+ chars in CZ instead of sitting in ardream all day.[/b]

jeweetzelluf

jeweetzelluf

Volcanic

LOL Double double post?!?!?!

And I think you should be quiet as Coolwang would rip out your eyes and piss on your brain

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

well i played with Missi at this time and we killed that guys so many times
    <--- Luzina -.-
    _MissSixty_ > Xdell in the vs at this time
    Lammie still good gun
    IceAssassin babashoped
    123yourpwned was that the warrior?
    Blackbreed u pked in dcz?[/b]
    lol.. first of all, look at how you push the topic into /aggressive mode. don&#39;t know who u are and you already undergrade yourself by talking like it, just like all the other flamers on ko4life. then again, im starting to sound like a hypocrite because im replying back to you in some sort of an aggressive way :huh: rofl im not trying to say REALLY who is the best, its an opinion, isnt it what this topic is about? doesnt every child say "my mom makes the best food", its an opinion, right?

anyway, you said miss sixty > xdell [at this time], sure why not, but thats not the point is it? all i said was those people in that list made one of the greatest parties in dcz AT THE TIME.
    lammie > all, hands down - even nowadays, he can go ahead and gear his rogue in less than 30 minutes and outgear anyone on this forum...
    iceassassin, was a fun guy, sure babashopped, but dont everyone else baba in dcz nowadays? im not even going to name anyone.
    123yourpwned and pwn3d, two different people, pwned was a guy named ViciouZ, amazing sin with shitty gear, loved to pk with him...
    Blackbreed, yes, that was my really noobie sin, I had chtiin 7 and dual md7 with fking dex9 accessories, but i did awesome, definetly not the best, but good. especially for my shitty pc xD

ps - take it easy ffs...

jeweetzelluf

LOL Double double post?!?!?!

And I think you should be quiet as Coolwang would rip out your eyes and piss on your brain [/b]

Uhm yea sorry about that>< my computer lagged for a sec XD

But i tink he should be quiet.. he is talking about an place he dont know nothing about and i just wanted too abuse some1

SouljaPriest

YouKnowMyName !!! GOGOGOGOG

Touchfemale

la familia is a good ardream clan

SouljaPriest

...!!! Skate.. sorry but Blackbreed isnt a noob hes a GooDGUN ..

i think u never had an own char u just came on this game shared and u think ur pro now because ur playing an old school warrior in the best english clan? wow dude seriously get ur own char and gear it up and we will see who can wrote shit and call other noobies.
    well i know a lot babashopers in ardream and i hate them all!!!
    ruining the game with buying illegal items via usd is retarded its just a game and not the way &#39;&#39;ive got moms credit card i can buy all items&#39;&#39; !
    im playing this game for fun to trade my items and get betters. Vinczii and derka did that too every fuking day i spend hours for my items and peoples that babashoped shards +9 think they are pro sorry men that is retarded calling other noobies that worked hard traded with turks for their items is childish!
    [/b]
    Anything I&#39;m about to write is 99% unnecessary, but I&#39;ll write it anyway since you don&#39;t know how to stfu. And besides the point, I don&#39;t even know why I posted here when I don&#39;t really play dcz anymore... At least as much as I used to, or even from my most recent sin PsypheR/SuperDonkey.
    you think i never had my own character... you want me to start listing? i can, trust me.
    lol @ this one, nice. actually, no. i play this character now because there wont be anyone else playing it, and would be best if i did because i didn&#39;t have the time to lvl up my ex-warrior, NeronDomitius. the majority of the new items on f9, are all mine, and yes, not a dollar from USD was spent on it.
    um, ok? stick to the topic ? or... :huh: -.-
    xD, so now you wanna call me a babashopper then? awesome<3 Tell me where I said in this topic, hell, anywhere in this forum "your a noobie because you trade with turkish players all day"... I take this as a compliment, seeing everyone who&#39;s babashopping has the greatest gears on the server, but I didn&#39;t, not 1 bit. You think you sound amazing calling out names such as Vinczi because he was the clan leader to Symbiosis and was known to be a "good gun"? Fine, sure, take it at that, but notice that when you reply to me in this topic, all I see is you saying some shit about babashopping, and you feel dominant over me because you may know something about a clan that I wasn&#39;t in, more than me? I wish you the best of luck in life =x

Touchfemale

best clan no ardream is badcompany xd

best clan no ardream is badcompany xd[/b]
    BLOWME and SuperHeroes for the win

SouljaPriest

lol xD

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast