Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ares Ardream cheater list.

This is a discussion on Ares Ardream cheater list. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a.q flame war h43r:...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

a.q flame war h43r:

We I.P Banned Turkey for a reason due to the vast DDoS'ing we recieved. Dont see how its racism

Originally posted by wraith86
    krepin the ko4life mods just like yourself ip banned turkey. so why are you calling me racist?
    i would love to have mod rights so i could move this topic, but doesnt seem that i am a mod

Priestontale

Out of all the crap going on lets start a flam war about posting in the wrong section.. what mad some of your freinds on there? :huh:

Originally posted by Priestontale
    Out of all the crap going on lets start a flam war about posting in the wrong section.. what mad some of your freinds on there? *:huh:
    i dont play ares so none of my friends are there..
    he just need to learn how things work..

you dont put a round ball in a square hole

wraith86

festo are you saying there is roughly 1200 on each server during peak time? as in ares1 has 1200 ares2 has 1200 ares3 has 1200 etc? because out of all registered accounts in this game i think its easy to ban 900 cheaters spread amongst all of the servers a day. 30 DCZ cheaters x 9 = 270 40CZ cheaters(which includes server 1/2) x 9 = 360 50 cheaters in luferson/elmorad x 9 = 450 10 moradon cheaters x 9 = 90 which leaves you with 1170 cheaters per day and that list is bare minimum

noxicus

wratih who won in arena the other night u or lank i know u guys run out of pots and btw this is JEKEL

TristoN

Originally posted by KrepiN
    i dont play that char anymore...................................
    ROFL PWNED HE HASNT PLAYED KREPIN FOR OVER A YEAR!! SHOT DOWN NIGGA

festo are you saying there is roughly 1200 on each server during peak time? as in ares1 has 1200 ares2 has 1200 ares3 has 1200 etc? because out of all registered accounts in this game i think its easy to ban 900 cheaters spread amongst all of the servers a day. 30 DCZ cheaters x 9 = 270 40CZ cheaters(which includes server 1/2) x 9 = 360 50 cheaters in luferson/elmorad x 9 = 450 10 moradon cheaters x 9 = 90 which leaves you with 1170 cheaters per day and that list is bare minimum
    At peak times theres roughly 1235 users per server. If you think its easy to ban 900 people then go ahead. Sure you can ban the obvious cheats but when it comes down to players that look dodgy, You have to do certain things so your consistent. If you notice the cheats straight away you will see a decline in people cheating as they see an active GM online. Ive been there done that

wraith86

me and lankan dueled for 8 minutes and we ran out of pots. i then wanted to try out dual minor instead of right click and his brother got on the computer and he beat me after 2-3 minutes.

Cadence96

Default Re: Ares Ardream cheater list.

If I had GM tools Id probably be able to find double that in Ardream alone not to mention Ronark Land/Moradon/Eslant/Luferson. Festo I highly believe it is possible to ban 900 cheaters a day, however K2 banning 900 cheaters a day I find impossible because they dont have an active GM on pretty much any server.
    when he says it, is like starting a theme. I don't think it should be moved to cheaters section. Stop flaming.

IllExtend

Ha, didn't know there was only certain "general" topics. Just read the fuckin shit, thats what your here for.

wraith86

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    At peak times theres roughly 1235 users per server. If you think its easy to ban 900 people then go ahead. Sure you can ban the obvious cheats but when it comes down to players that look dodgy, You have to do certain things so your consistent. If you notice the cheats straight away you will see a decline in people cheating as they see an active GM online. Ive been there done that[/b]
    my list was based on obvious cheaters, like i said i found 30 DCZ cheaters within an hour and i could do the same for CZ easily and like you said if there was 1 GM active GM per server we wouldnt have this KOXP problem at all. infact all he has to do is ban cheaters for 2 hours each day and within a week K2 will start making alot more money from people coming back and playing and buying premium. which brings me to ask, festo how much did you make a month when you were a GM? and would the money spent on paying for you to GM be greater than the thousands of players not buying premium because of KOXP? and for the record do you believe K2 makes money off KOXPs monthly fee of 12/13$?

I made nothing just like Morax and Devile

Cocaine

Why are people so thick-headded?

[size=24]KOXP GET CRACKED AND YOU CAN FIND IT FOR FREE ON SEVERAL HACK SITES!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast