Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mage clans r bugging everything in that shit... Today i was farmin some abyss eyes to a friend (she's 90% ...
Page: 1

Default Ares becoming a joke...

Mage clans r bugging everything in that shit...

Today i was farmin some abyss eyes to a friend (she's 90% of lvl 69) and i saw a lots of ppl passing by me. Than i went to isiloon floor, and there i saw 3 fuking partys of mages of 3 diferent clans (oh shit, radical and inferno). I took one screen shot, in the time that they were rdy to bug isiloon.

And ppl bugging the towers everyday

Im not here flaming people but it's getting boring, becouse i took a long time to get the items that i have now, and some noobs just go to abyss, bug isiloon and get tons of items...
    I just hope it change soon, and sometimes i get realy pissed when i see ppl that speak the same langague as, me doing this...and sometimes they come here to report the "cheaters / tower buggers" of orc side (i know the noobs of orc side bug the towers too)

They said this "its not fair if some1 get banned without any reason like oheaa" but i think it's not a reason to fuk with the game. (and as far as i know oheaa has been banned for macro).

Perfect

WELCOME TO EVERY SERVER IN KNIGHTONLINE! :wub:

MeanTeddy

bro... 100% in aggrement with you. That OhShit clan all known as duppers/macroers/bug abusers. I would stray from ever buying anything from them and the whole clan should just die h43r:

Btw... I like your hellbreaker :wub:

lolior

u sure inferno were going to bug isi Oo?

Originally posted by lolior
    u sure inferno were going to bug isi Oo?
    i saw a warrior and 2 mages going there...

just wonder,it's so hard to fix this tower bug shit or any kind of bug in game?They fixed this before,and with new patches it's back..just stay away from ur back of base,dont let them take ur nps :P

Originally posted by Tweety
    just wonder,it's so hard to fix this tower bug shit or any kind of bug in game?They fixed this before,and with new patches it's back..just stay away from ur back of base,dont let them take ur nps :P
    they need like 20 mages to kill me in a nova town

Perfect

once they were in our base so long they killed the inn and sundries :/

worst think it that elemental necklece +3 for 1 mld yesterday in moradon diez zz

we dont need only mages we have warriors to tank isilion, come and see how we doing and dont flaming ppl without reason, mages doing good dmg for isi too so we taking all ppl mages too.
    btw we dont have any ally/friends with ohshit, only with radical

Well as I"m sure many of you on orc side have noticed(i'm orc so can't speak for the human side), but welcome back koxp.... angel_of_????? hitting me w/ all 5 arrows from her enion bow from the middle of HB when it seems like i'm standing halfway down the hill....not to mention that chars healing capabilities....
    i saw the ohshit clan "town nova" our side 2nite and it was just embarassing actually, don't think they got a single kill before they were run out of town. and oheeeaaa, dupe some more acid pots, my armor still isn't broken from when we raid you at harpies. apparently thats the only thing you can do since you go down in about 2 hits.

Originally posted by xMMx
    we dont need only mages we have warriors to tank isilion, come and see how we doing and dont flaming ppl without reason, mages doing good dmg for isi too so we taking all ppl mages too.
    btw we dont have any ally/friends with ohshit, only with radical
    dude, im just saying what i saw...

Originally posted by Julio_BR

u saw only that we was there, not using bug...

Originally posted by xMMx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xMMx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR

u saw only that we was there, not using bug...[/b]
    what 8 mages gona do in a place that u have only a isiloon and some servants?

Originally posted by Julio_BR

what 8 mages gona do in a place that u have only a isiloon and some servants?
    we doing isilioon with all ppl we have warriors+rogues+mages+priest
    so u saw mages

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast