Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Julio_BR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_BR)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety just wonder,it's so hard to fix this tower bug shit or any kind of ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Julio_BR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_BR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    just wonder,it's so hard to fix this tower bug shit or any kind of bug in game?They fixed this before,and with new patches it's back..just stay away from ur back of base,dont let them take ur nps :P
    they need like 20 mages to kill me in a nova town [/b]
    strong bish :P

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_BR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

just wonder,it's so hard to fix this tower bug shit or any kind of bug in game?They fixed this before,and with new patches it's back..just stay away from ur back of base,dont let them take ur nps :P

they need like 20 mages to kill me in a nova town
    strong bish :P[/b]
    i mean mages like that (hit me with 500dmg or 300 i have 5.7 with undying...) and not monster mages like u ;p

Btw...after server restart...they still there

[/img]

Kailean

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_BR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

they need like 20 mages to kill me in a nova town
    strong bish :P[/b]
    i mean mages like that (hit me with 500dmg or 300 i have 5.7 with undying...) and not monster mages like u ;p

Btw...after server restart...they still there

[/img][/b][/quote]
    lol and what does those screenshots proove?? shit bugging like hell... GM BAN PLİZ! THEY STANDİNG ON İSİLOON FLOOR! -_-
    what of the screenshots you have posted here show inferno and others bugging it? and how you know they were gonna bug it? are you that noob and you cant kill isiloon?
    gm plyz ban ynferno :P

umm i think that they were going to bug isilloon...if u look closely they have only 1 healer...i know u mead more then 1 healer to take isilloon legit.

Kailean

Originally posted by Greygoose
    umm i think that they were going to bug isilloon...if u look closely they have only 1 healer...i know u mead more then 1 healer to take isilloon legit.
    lol where 1 healer?

Originally posted by Kailean

lol and what does those screenshots proove?? shit bugging like hell... GM BAN PLİZ! THEY STANDİNG ON İSİLOON FLOOR! -_-
    what of the screenshots you have posted here show inferno and others bugging it? and how you know they were gonna bug it? are you that noob and you cant kill isiloon?

ok

Edit: Im not trying to prove anything fella, im just showing to everyone what's happening to my server...ofc with that screen shots i cant prove anything, but ppl r not that stupid to believe they kill isiloon with one healer 1 tanker and 10 mages.

Kailean

<!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

ok

Edit: Im not trying to prove anything fella, im just showing to everyone what's happening to my server...ofc with that screen shots i cant prove anything, but ppl r not that stupid to believe they kill isiloon with one healer 1 tanker and 10 mages.[/b]
    bugg bugg plyzzz:

edit:
    are you blind? you should wear glasses h43r:

Originally posted by Kailean

edit: *
    Pls dont be that imature...

Its ok, u guys r not bugging isilon, but im talking about ohshit, they had admitted they were going to bug it...a ohshit member said it to niggazbr on msn...

This is not a personal thing, i dont know anyone from ur clan, and i was wrong about ur clan bugging isilon ...

Kailean

<!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

edit: *
    Pls dont be that imature...

Its ok, u guys r not bugging isilon, but im talking about ohshit, they had admitted they were going to bug it...a ohshit member said it to niggazbr on msn...

This is not a personal thing, i dont know anyone from ur clan, and i was wrong about ur clan bugging isilon ...[/b]
    illuminati tought us a new bug. :P

Volcanic

Funny you should mention that. Where`s your pal matrix23? The archer who runs through walls?

I have a nice little video of you and your allies trying to bug isiloon through the walls into floor 20.

Have a nice day.

Kailean

1st its not macro, well maybe you use macro for it. it was soo nice of you to show us that bug, considering the fact you are pro servants lurers itll be veery useful. but u know its not macro, dont you? oh ofcourse arcticmage and lemon showed us how you bugg isiloon.

Volcanic

When trying to make out that others are cheating, its best not to post pictures showing the cheat in you party. Say hi to matrix23 for me.

And to the rest of you pollacks. You WILL reap what you sow

Kailean

heh good you not trying to defend your gr8 clannies. still think matrix23 uses some hacks?lol.
    its also good that you not denieing the fact of you "pro servant lures" techincs. and what about arctic mage and lemon freezer? arctic mage was attacking isiloon and potting out of him, then he stopped and isiloon also stopped, he moved and isiloon didnt attack him(l8r something went wrong and it attacked him, why? didnt want to bugg it more?). same thing with lemon, but he was running away.

well, gj illu. how many times you have bugged him with mages? shame i once thought you were doing him "legitly". but every1 makes misteakes.

thats why they are closing gates in castle everytime they want to do isiloon.

They dont want to have any witness :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by Nealia
    thats why they are closing gates in castle everytime they want to do isiloon.

They dont want to have any witness *:wub:
    true

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast