Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Krakatoa u cant deny Lemon and Arctic are buging it - do u see any other ppl there - how ...
Page: 3

Sethesh

Krakatoa u cant deny Lemon and Arctic are buging it - do u see any other ppl there - how isi came at that flor?? When kailean and Masturbate came down they where killed couse only your ppl where on that floor. I dont see any point in continuing that whole discusion couse ppl can see everything here - SS has been posted. illu is the worst thing that happend to this game and we all know it. And one more thing u have something agains polish ppl u racist pcs of shit??

good luck getting anywhere with these illuminati retards... sad sad

Kailean

Originally posted by 0000000
    unfortunately you are right. if they even cant kill isiloon, they wont allow any1 else to do it, as i already said. Illuminati are pro-lurers.
    commented by grid:

Volcanic

Good morning pidgeon prick. Go find something that concerns you . Everyone knows you and yyour leet PK clan couldn`t kill her. Good bye.

Krakatoa u cant deny Lemon and Arctic are buging it - do u see any other ppl there - how isi came at that flor?? When kailean and Masturbate came down they where killed couse only your ppl where on that floor. I dont see any point in continuing that whole discusion couse ppl can see everything here - SS has been posted. illu is the worst thing that happend to this game and we all know it. And one more thing u have something agains polish ppl u racist pcs of shit??
    Cant i now? How about the dicks taking the pics? I have nothing against polish people per say, i have poles in my clan. I do have a problem with inferno/deus manus however. And who cares about what you think, you got real proof instead of the usual name calling and shit sturring? Get us banned then

thats why they are closing gates in castle everytime they want to do isiloon. *

They dont want to have any witness
    No, as castle holders its our right to shut them when we please. Also, considering it takes about 50 of you and your allies to kill isiloon, a shut door slows you down. Just the same as killing your orc chums. The funniest thing is how you all cry like babys. Cry me a river kiddies .

interesting how u dont have any defense for those pictures.. speaks volumes. As for me, well i never tried to bug isiloon and i only tried it 2 times, i dont need items thanks. This thread is funny keep it going.

Futile Rhetoric

interesting how u dont have any defense for those pictures.. speaks volumes. As for me, well i never tried to bug isiloon and i only tried it 2 times, i dont need items thanks. This thread is funny keep it going.
    Defense for what pictures, retard? What are they supposed to be showing?

Futile Rhetoric

Now here is a screenshot for you. Notice how the cunt who KOSP'd Isiloon through the walls is stuck cozy in a group of Polacks? Doesn't "Dzagod" sound like something a deranged Polack clown would come up with? Notice how many of them there are vs. us? Tsk, tsk.

What are we supposed to see in this pic?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Flippy
    What are we supposed to see in this pic?
    Isiloon on the last floor of Hell Abyss, my friend. Pulled there by a Polack character using KOSP.
    One of the Polacks' screens shows him in all his g(l)ory:

See that full plate rogue? That's owned_by_k2, the cunt who lured her there.

PEOW PEOW DRINK MOR E PEOPLE

Show me a SS where they bug isiloon and ill believe you

they can do it on this floor the legit way because some tards lured it here...

Lemon

Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor. We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us. Because isiloon was no agro'd on anybody arcticmage was keeping the agro so it wouldn't leave the floor by doing ranged attacks that were not close enough for her to melee or far enough away for hre to chase him. Sadly arctic couldn't stand her ranged attack for much longer because he was running low on HP pots so I kept her lured inside the floor. I would shoot her and then run around the floor untill she lost interest and stood still. Then when she began walking off towards the side again I would shoot her again and keep her lured inside the floor again untill she lost interest. You will notice that unlike your friend matrix23 I didn't shoot whilst running and I didn't run through the walls.

You see, everything I did was perfectly legit so good luck getting anywhere with your crappy screenshots.

Also, nice try on the castle, you had half the people than 0000000 did and you got just as far so don't feel bad that you got your asses handed to you.

Lemon

Volcanic

Defence for what? Raek getting some free cash? Its his choice i believe. The fact lemon cant sit without saying ooops? Well, your obviously not the only one who says stupid things. The fact krush wiped out an int priest using r attacks? Maybe they shouldn`t have gone afk?

Have i missed anything?

Btw, nice pic. Is that you and a friend?

Sethesh

LOL Futi are u a moron sir ore u just have no defense. U post the ss after we sucesfully ksed isiloon from your clan. Your clan was the one that lured it here - if u didnt noticed SS posted bye Kailean show this - if u dont see i will send u per post my Grandmother glasses . And the thing u said: bug abusing isiloon now? - lol is it the prove u have that it was us thet lured it here lol. U say Matrix is using KOSP - haha, he is also using pentagons help and old greek god zeus pooled the isiloon to the 20 floor and then he TPed us from there and u where sudenly the only one ppl on last floor. When i and my clanies entered last floor we seen 2 of your ppl hiting isiloon on bug: LemonFrezzer and Arctic_mage - dunno how they manage to hit the isiloon while he wasnt hiting them. Ask them maby they will tell u the secret.

Thats all

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast