Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gademit. Politics everywhere. Why like that? Haha, I know I'm a noob and everything but can't we all just get ...
Page: 4

leftclaw

Gademit. Politics everywhere. Why like that?

Haha, I know I'm a noob and everything but can't we all just get along? :/

Grid

Originally posted by 0000000
    your parents are really cute

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kailean
    unfortunately you are right. if they even cant kill isiloon, they wont allow any1 else to do it, as i already said. Illuminati are pro-lurers.
    That's an interesting thought. First of all, thank you for the compliment -- and I assure you, we're good at anything we do. As for your argument -- I can only laugh at it, really, seeing how your Radical friends (then Insane) were the first ones to burn bridges, and Inferno quickly followed. I suppose it's sort of understandable, seeing how it takes one party of us (and I'm being generous) to take out a whole clan of you useless pricks. Maybe you should go level instead of talking shit, eh?

Anyway, people don't really need to believe me, I don't care all that much. Most will believe Yun though, seeing how he's a rather reputable member of these boards -- and he did confirm most of what I've said in an earlier thread. Really, look it up. Now piss off and stupid bugging Isiloon, cunt.

Knight

ya i saw 1 mage doing that 2 in the abyss, within 5sec he was flat on his back...u see them kill them if u can :

Lemon

Originally posted by Sethesh
    LOL Futi are u a moron sir ore u just have no defense. U post the ss after we sucesfully ksed isiloon from your clan. Your clan was the one that lured it here - if u didnt noticed SS posted bye Kailean show this - if u dont see i will send u per post my Grandmother glasses . And the thing u said: bug abusing isiloon now? - lol is it the prove u have that it was us thet lured it here lol. U say Matrix is using KOSP - haha, he is also using pentagons help and old greek god zeus pooled the isiloon to the 20 floor and then he TPed us from there and u where sudenly the only one ppl on last floor. When i and my clanies entered last floor we seen 2 of your ppl hiting isiloon on bug: LemonFrezzer and Arctic_mage - dunno how they manage to hit the isiloon while he wasnt hiting them. Ask them maby they will tell u the secret.

Thats all
    It was easy, basically we did get hit. If you were infact paying any sort of attention down there arctic was spamming 720 pots to couteract isiloons ranged attack and I was running my ass off everytime I shot her. You would also have known that both Arcticmage and myself got exped by her. We both got too close and got melee'd.

Your screenshots don't show shit however much you want them to.

Nice post 0000000 however we don't care who adopted you, you should start a thread about it.

Sethesh

And tell me Lemon why u where hiting it. If u wanna to play fair - "legit" u shuld w8 till isiloon com back to normal place. But u didnt w8 u tryed not to let him leave the last floor - can i say owned?? As for Kraka say his clan has nothing agains Poland and polish ppl - strange - i dont knew that if u have nothing against soma nation u say: "To much polish shit" ore "PL<TR". Hope polsih ppl will read this and see how big racist prices u are. I will send SS if u wont. No problem 4 that.

Kailean

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    LOL Futi are u a moron sir ore u just have no defense. U post the ss after we sucesfully ksed isiloon from your clan. Your clan was the one that lured it here - if u didnt noticed SS posted bye Kailean show this - if u dont see i will send u per post my Grandmother glasses . And the thing u said: bug abusing isiloon now? - lol is it the prove u have that it was us thet lured it here lol. U say Matrix is using KOSP - haha, he is also using pentagons help and old greek god zeus pooled the isiloon to the 20 floor and then he TPed us from there and u where sudenly the only one ppl on last floor. When i and my clanies entered last floor we seen 2 of your ppl hiting isiloon on bug: LemonFrezzer and Arctic_mage - dunno how they manage to hit the isiloon while he wasnt hiting them. Ask them maby they will tell u the secret.

Thats all
    It was easy, basically we did get hit. If you were infact paying any sort of attention down there arctic was spamming 720 pots to couteract isiloons ranged attack and I was running my ass off everytime I shot her. You would also have known that both Arcticmage and myself got exped by her. We both got too close and got melee'd.

Your screenshots don't show shit however much you want them to.

Nice post 0000000 however we don't care who adopted you, you should start a thread about it.[/b]
    yet still you are that retarded to think every1 here will believe YOU, the fucking gr8 retarded Illuminati noobs are doing it legitly? WTF, you think all people are that pathetic as you are? gj, tell me, how many items you got from bugging it like i showed? hmm... and yes. You WERE right waz. You CAN do it legitly on 1 party. Why? couse you dont consider the second mage party doing it unlegitly as one of yours rofl.
    did i read that matrix was shooting and running at the same time? omfg hahahaha that makes you even more retarded.
    and i think zero just showed you and your "boyfriend" picture to us. emmm thats owful... but you are a good couple. good luck in the future lol

Futile Rhetoric

And tell me Lemon why u where hiting it. If u wanna to play fair - "legit" u shuld w8 till isiloon com back to normal place. But u didnt w8 u tryed not to let him leave the last floor - can i say owned?? As for Kraka say his clan has nothing agains Poland and polish ppl - strange - i dont knew that if u have nothing against soma nation u say: "To much polish shit" ore "PL<TR". Hope polsih ppl will read this and see how big racist prices u are. I will send SS if u wont. No problem 4 that.
    First of all, retard, Polacks aren't a race. Neither are Turks for that matter. If you want to cut down on the flak you get, then you may try one of the following things:
    - Stop putting _PL in your nicknames (or are you so stupid that you need a constant reminder of what country you're from, lest you forget?).
    - Stop speaking Polish where ever you go, disregarding the company you have.
    - Stop clustering together in Polish-exclusive clans -- that's right, you can learn to play with people who aren't from your immediate surroundings. It's a big internet, you xenophobic little shit.
    - Stop being obnoxious little newbs where ever you go.

I wouldn't want to insult Polacks in general of course, and those who know me, know that I'm not. I have several in my clan, and I wouldn't trade them for anyone in the world. Unfortunately, the fact that you're all clustered together and so obviously Polish does not shed a positive light on your nation. You're the same sort of representatives for your country as our "quin" is for the Turks.

Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2 is one of your Polack friends? It won't be that hard to find out, really. Answer wisely.

Lemon

As far as I can tell I did nothing that wasn't "Legit" but maybe leaving Isiloon to kill my clan and its allies would be preferable to you.. We could have left it but sadly Insane, Inferno and DeusManus prefer to lure servents on us and get themselves exped that let us do isiloon. I suppose they can always KOXP their % back. I didn't realise that polish was a race? Anyway I don't really understand the rest of your post, English not so happy?

Kailean

futile you are that stupid that you dont even deserve to get an answer, its just a waste of time you dickhead idiot.
    as for lemon. dont misunderstood one fact. if you "KOXP you %" that doesnt mean every1 does so. every single person from that 3 clans didnt make any % on koxp. no1 from deusmanus made it for 100% and i am more than sure of it. also i am sure that no1 from radical/inferno was lvling illegaly. i think you have something wrong with your memory or your game plan is "kill isiloon, fuck up the day for all other players,(as you nicely said it) KOXP" couse i think you dont exp in colony. deusmanus and inferno were making harpys/trolls and still are. If you are that retarded to exp in mora on worms couse the rest is too hard for you then im really sorry for even such a dumbass like you.
    conclusion is simple, lemon is a retard
    as for polish people. why you got that fucktards xuzie, raist, darkon (and maybe more who are just ashamed of telling that they are polish) in you "clan"?? You and your whole clan are just a bounch of little kids who can only bugg a mob, lure bosses and think they are gods. i would rather say that from whatever country every of you shits, oops sorry i meant "clan members", come from is a shame for that country, for all. same as those 3 retards i've already wrote here.
    and ye, polish is a race, not like you and most turks. im sorry, thats the fact.

Sethesh

lol as far as i remmebre first it was matrix lol - now its k2. My advice to u if u are LIEING first chose version u wanna to tell the others couse every1 here can see something fishie is going wrogn with your explanations.
    Lemon:
    Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor
    Futille:
    Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2 is one of your Polack friends?
    LOL O_O. I never knew u can change name while u are on last flor of hell abyss - if its a fact i think thet we actualy use bug - we dont need Name Change Scroll :P

2-nd thing is Lemon told that:
    We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us.
    And few posts later Futile wrights:
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple.
    Its not so simple u noob learn to read as your clanie wrights!! Maby u need my grandmother glasses to??

So how was it really who was luring?? U wanted to kill isiloon on bug ore not?? Futille wright down on your forum what your clanies shuld put in here couse i see here a big mess.

To the things u said about:

First of all, retard, Polacks aren't a race. Neither are Turks for that matter. If you want to cut down on the flak you get, then you may try one of the following things:
    - Stop putting _PL in your nicknames (or are you so stupid that you need a constant reminder of what country you're from, lest you forget?).
    - Stop speaking Polish where ever you go, disregarding the company you have.
    - Stop clustering together in Polish-exclusive clans -- that's right, you can learn to play with people who aren't from your immediate surroundings. It's a big internet, you xenophobic little shit.
    - Stop being obnoxious little newbs where ever you go.
    LOL a moron like u will not teach any1 (i mean not only from Poland) how shuld he act. I will put anything in my nick name u know why pcs of garbage - couse its my nick. Besides i dont have any PL - ore is it any other Seth that has pl. I cant controll my fans - but i can asure u that u cant find any Futility_PL, TR, FR ore any othere - u know why couse no1 wanna to follow a moron like u :P. I can speak in whatever languge i want even in suahili. I dont talk to u when i talk in polish and u can block normal chat if u dont wanna see it - free game - its called democracy u reterded not educated prick. Any other thing are u posted is to much bullshit so i wont lose my time to anwser this. If u dont understand it means u are not warth to explain it to u.

Banned

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2[/url] is one of your Polack friends? It won't be that hard to find out, really. Answer wisely.[/b]
    thats not what he said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor. We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us. Because isiloon was no agro'd on anybody arcticmage was keeping the agro so it wouldn't leave the floor by doing ranged attacks that were not close enough for her to melee or far enough away for hre to chase him. Sadly arctic couldn't stand her ranged attack for much longer because he was running low on HP pots so I kept her lured inside the floor. I would shoot her and then run around the floor untill she lost interest and stood still. Then when she began walking off towards the side again I would shoot her again and keep her lured inside the floor again untill she lost interest. You will notice that unlike your friend matrix23 I didn't shoot whilst running and I didn't run through the walls.

Kailean

updeat to my conlcusion
    illu are retards and futille/lemon are retard kÝngs

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2[/url] is one of your Polack friends? It won't be that hard to find out, really. Answer wisely.
    thats not what he said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor. We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us. Because isiloon was no agro'd on anybody arcticmage was keeping the agro so it wouldn't leave the floor by doing ranged attacks that were not close enough for her to melee or far enough away for hre to chase him. Sadly arctic couldn't stand her ranged attack for much longer because he was running low on HP pots so I kept her lured inside the floor. I would shoot her and then run around the floor untill she lost interest and stood still. Then when she began walking off towards the side again I would shoot her again and keep her lured inside the floor again untill she lost interest. You will notice that unlike your friend matrix23 I didn't shoot whilst running and I didn't run through the walls.
    [/b]
    It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it.

I guess you could say that we were cutting our losses and you were doing exactly what I had be told not to. So abusers? Who killed it on the last floor? It sure as hell wasn't us. I guess the real abusers aren't the polish clans that kept it down there after we died and then killed her?

Lemon

Sethesh

we tryed and u tryed to we just was better

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast