Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sethesh we tryed and u tryed to we just was better Actually, it's not about trying. Like ...
Page: 5

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Sethesh
    we tryed and u tryed to we just was better
    Actually, it's not about trying. Like I said, we tried to get her back to her own floor; barring that, we were going to try to take it from you. If the only choices are to let cheaters take something, or take it myself, I'll take option number 2. The point is, you and your cunts lured her to the last floor in the first place, and you've done it twice already.

Lemon

we tryed and u tryed to we just was better
    English not so happy?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kailean
    futile you are that stupid that you dont even deserve to get an answer, its just a waste of time you dickhead idiot.
    as for lemon. dont misunderstood one fact. if you "KOXP you %" that doesnt mean every1 does so. every single person from that 3 clans didnt make any % on koxp. no1 from deusmanus made it for 100% and i am more than sure of it. also i am sure that no1 from radical/inferno was lvling illegaly. i think you have something wrong with your memory or your game plan is "kill isiloon, fuck up the day for all other players,(as you nicely said it) KOXP" couse i think you dont exp in colony. deusmanus and inferno were making harpys/trolls and still are. If you are that retarded to exp in mora on worms couse the rest is too hard for you then im really sorry for even such a dumbass like you.
    conclusion is simple, lemon is a retard
    Okay, gibberish. Line breaks are awesome, too, by the way. Try it, you might like it.
    as for polish people. why you got that fucktards xuzie, raist, darkon (and maybe more who are just ashamed of telling that they are polish) in you "clan"?? You and your whole clan are just a bounch of little kids who can only bugg a mob, lure bosses and think they are gods. i would rather say that from whatever country every of you shits, oops sorry i meant "clan members", come from is a shame for that country, for all. same as those 3 retards i've already wrote here.
    "Clan" and "clan members"? Eh? And yes, I've got Poles in my clan, and I love 'em to death. You see, unlike you, they're people who instead of joining the nearby "_PL" clan, actually looked beyond nations to see what people had to offer. The only reason I even use Polacks as a denominator for you cunts is the fact that you're so clearly retarded, and so openly Polish -- and proud of the fact. It invites ridicule, and I'm more than ready to provide you with a healthy dose of it. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that _PL was what _TR is now before Turks discovered this game -- and you know what else? Neither the Turks nor the Poles in my clan will mind one bit, 'because it's simply true.
    and ye, polish is a race, not like you and most turks. im sorry, thats the fact.
    So... uh... most Turks aren't a race, but some are? And Polacks are a race, too? Okay, if you say so.

Banned

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2[/url] is one of your Polack friends? It won't be that hard to find out, really. Answer wisely.
    thats not what he said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor. We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us. Because isiloon was no agro'd on anybody arcticmage was keeping the agro so it wouldn't leave the floor by doing ranged attacks that were not close enough for her to melee or far enough away for hre to chase him. Sadly arctic couldn't stand her ranged attack for much longer because he was running low on HP pots so I kept her lured inside the floor. I would shoot her and then run around the floor untill she lost interest and stood still. Then when she began walking off towards the side again I would shoot her again and keep her lured inside the floor again untill she lost interest. You will notice that unlike your friend matrix23 I didn't shoot whilst running and I didn't run through the walls.
    thought u said u didnt nothing wrong and its legit...... now its a bug?
    [/b]
    It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it. [/b][/quote]

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    And tell me Lemon why u where hiting it. If u wanna to play fair - "legit" u shuld w8 till isiloon com back to normal place. But u didnt w8 u tryed not to let him leave the last floor - can i say owned?? As for Kraka say his clan has nothing agains Poland and polish ppl - strange - i dont knew that if u have nothing against soma nation u say: "To much polish shit" ore "PL<TR". Hope polsih ppl will read this and see how big racist prices u are. I will send SS if u wont. No problem 4 that.
    As far as I can tell I did nothing that wasn't "Legit" but maybe leaving Isiloon to kill my clan and its allies would be preferable to you.. We could have left it but sadly Insane, Inferno and DeusManus prefer to lure servents on us and get themselves exped that let us do isiloon. I suppose they can always KOXP their % back. I didn't realise that polish was a race? Anyway I don't really understand the rest of your post, English not so happy?[/b]
    @
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2[/url] is one of your Polack friends? It won't be that hard to find out, really. Answer wisely.
    thats not what he said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor. We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us. Because isiloon was no agro'd on anybody arcticmage was keeping the agro so it wouldn't leave the floor by doing ranged attacks that were not close enough for her to melee or far enough away for hre to chase him. Sadly arctic couldn't stand her ranged attack for much longer because he was running low on HP pots so I kept her lured inside the floor. I would shoot her and then run around the floor untill she lost interest and stood still. Then when she began walking off towards the side again I would shoot her again and keep her lured inside the floor again untill she lost interest. You will notice that unlike your friend matrix23 I didn't shoot whilst running and I didn't run through the walls.
    [/b]
    It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it. [/b][/quote]

when did futile tell u its a bug? just now? thought u said u did nothing wrong

Futile Rhetoric

lol as far as i remmebre first it was matrix lol - now its k2. My advice to u if u are LIEING first chose version u wanna to tell the others couse every1 here can see something fishie is going wrogn with your explanations.
    Lemon:
    Ok, so your rogue matrix23 pulled isiloon onto the last floor
    Futille:
    Simple. Also, are you going to deny that owned_by_k2 is one of your Polack friends?
    LOL O_O. I never knew u can change name while u are on last flor of hell abyss - if its a fact i think thet we actualy use bug - we dont need Name Change Scroll :P
    Actually, there's a simple explanation for this: Lemon is wrong. Matrix23 didn't KOSP, he just lured Servants on us on the Isiloon floor. Easy mistake to make, hey. Don't dance around the evidence though, and don't dodge my questions: do you or do you not know "owned_by_k2"?

2-nd thing is Lemon told that:
    We were going to take advantage of this fact buy killing her on that bottom floor meaning that we would have no trouble from you luring servents on us.
    And few posts later Futile wrights:
    Now, as far as Lemon/Arctic attacking Isiloon on the last floor goes -- this one is easy. We tried to get the aggro off you cheating cunts, so she would go back to her spawn. Simple.
    Its not so simple u noob learn to read as your clanie wrights!! Maby u need my grandmother glasses to??
    This has already been covered. As soon as I learned about what they tried to do, I yawped at them to do the opposite. I try to keep my clan cheater-free, it doesn't mean that people will never take example from losers like you and yours.

So how was it really who was luring?? U wanted to kill isiloon on bug ore not?? Futille wright down on your forum what your clanies shuld put in here couse i see here a big mess.
    I'd like to point to the screenshot I posted. It's quite clear who wanted to kill Isiloon bugged (and I'm sure some friendly pole will translate your clan chat for us, too).

LOL a moron like u will not teach any1 (i mean not only from Poland) how shuld he act. I will put anything in my nick name u know why pcs of garbage - couse its my nick. Besides i dont have any PL - ore is it any other Seth that has pl. I cant controll my fans - but i can asure u that u cant find any Futility_PL, TR, FR ore any othere - u know why couse no1 wanna to follow a moron like u :P.
    Is this why at least 75% of all high level players on the human side have asked to join my clan at one point or another? Oh, and some orcs, too? Because no one will follow me? Tsk.

I can speak in whatever languge i want even in suahili. I dont talk to u when i talk in polish and u can block normal chat if u dont wanna see it - free game - its called democracy u reterded not educated prick.
    Actually, if this is democracy, then so is me calling you a Polish twat. In the end of course, I never denied your right to do any of these things, I just ridiculed you for it. My good right -- it is, after all, democratic.

Any other thing are u posted is to much bullshit so i wont lose my time to anwser this. If u dont understand it means u are not warth to explain it to u.
    I'll discuss democracy and rights with you any day. Let's roll?

Sethesh

Futi dont have time for any type of descusion with u - couse u dont acept any type of arguments exept yours - so go talk with a mirror Futille Retardic.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh

And tell me Lemon why u where hiting it. If u wanna to play fair - "legit" u shuld w8 till isiloon com back to normal place. But u didnt w8 u tryed not to let him leave the last floor - can i say owned?? As for Kraka say his clan has nothing agains Poland and polish ppl - strange - i dont knew that if u have nothing against soma nation u say: "To much polish shit" ore "PL<TR". Hope polsih ppl will read this and see how big racist prices u are. I will send SS if u wont. No problem 4 that.

As far as I can tell I did nothing that wasn't "Legit" but maybe leaving Isiloon to kill my clan and its allies would be preferable to you.. We could have left it but sadly Insane, Inferno and DeusManus prefer to lure servents on us and get themselves exped that let us do isiloon. I suppose they can always KOXP their % back. I didn't realise that polish was a race? Anyway I don't really understand the rest of your post, English not so happy?
    @
    thats not what he said

<!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    [/b]
    It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it. [/b]

when did futile tell u its a bug? just now? thought u said u did nothing wrong[/b][/quote]
    Hey, it's a grey area. If some cheaters are going to bug abuse Isiloon, and I have a chance to take it from them, I know what I'll choose.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    bro... 100% in aggrement with you. That OhShit clan all known as duppers/macroers/bug abusers. I would stray from ever buying anything from them and the whole clan should just die *h43r: *

Btw... I like your hellbreaker *:wub:
    HEY DUDE UR JOKE? WHO SAID IT FOR U?
    MY CLAN NEVER DUPED OR MACROED. AND ABOUT BUG TOWER LOOK IN CZ ALL DO IT. IT'S FIRST TIME MY CLAN PARTY DOING IT. AND ABOUT ISILOON SOME1 TELL ME HOW BUG IT. I JUST DONT KNOW. TRY TO KILL IT WITH MAGES IS A BUG? TELL ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.
    AND FOR JULIO I KNOW WHY U POST IT. ALSO U CANT KILL 2 PARTY MAGE ALONE OR WITH UR CLAN PARTY. WAIT SCROLLS BE SOLD IN MERCHANT AND WE WILL SEE. AND ABOUT MEAN TEDDY AGAIN A FRIEND BOUGHT A LYC+8 FROM U AND GET WIPED, SO JUST SHUT UP AND STOP DUPE FUKING NOOB. U LIKE CLAN INTEGRITY? GO ORC AND SUCK DICK OF THIS GUYS.

Futile Rhetoric

Futi dont have time for any type of descusion with u - couse u dont acept any type of arguments exept yours - so go talk with a mirror Futille Retardic.
    Do you yield? I accept.

Banned

It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it. *
    [/b]

Hey, it's a grey area. If some cheaters are going to bug abuse Isiloon, and I have a chance to take it from them, I know what I'll choose.
    so u didnt have a change of plans, liars h43r:

awww poor illuminati getting upset booohooo why do i find it odd that 1 party of illuminati can die so much in CZ, but kill isiloon? hmmmm

having a reputation for luring bosses around can have a downside huh.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    It's called a plan and our plans changed. That was infact my initial plan yes but after a bollocking from Futile about how keeping it on the floor would be bug abusing. Sadly isiloon didn't want to leave Arctic and myself alone so she continuously attacked us. I hid and Arctic got Exped along with burek_pl untill the rest of Inferno and Insane and DeusManus turned up to kill it. *
    so u didnt have a change of plans, liars h43r:[/b]
    Learn to read, please. It's a grey area, but I'd rather stay on the light side. We tried to get her back to the Isiloon floor; it didn't work.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by 0000000
    awww poor illuminati getting upset booohooo why do i find it odd that 1 party of illuminati can die so much in CZ, but kill isiloon? hmmmm *

having a reputation for luring bosses around can have a downside huh.
    :blink:

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    why do i find it odd that 1 party of illuminati can die so much in CZ
    "-Futile, Futile, can I join your clan?
    -Why?
    -You're the best PK clan on the human side
    -We're not a PK clan
    -I know, but when you go out, you own"

Only the first sentence is paraphrased, the rest are a direct quote. I think you should be quiet, now.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast