Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Spinal_Tap Well as I"m sure many of you on orc side have noticed(i'm orc so can't speak ...
Page: 7

garfieldbr

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Well as I"m sure many of you on orc side have noticed(i'm orc so can't speak for the human side), but welcome back koxp.... angel_of_????? hitting me w/ all 5 arrows from her enion bow from the middle of HB when it seems like i'm standing halfway down the hill....not to mention that chars healing capabilities....
    i saw the ohshit clan "town nova" our side 2nite and it was just embarassing actually, don't think they got a single kill before they were run out of town. and oheeeaaa, dupe some more acid pots, my armor still isn't broken from when we raid you at harpies. apparently thats the only thing you can do since you go down in about 2 hits.
    i want say for u a first: who is u?
    ok.
    now tell me a thing. why tell shit about ohea. if he want buy 100m coins in acid pot it's a problem? and about bomb town. dunno how u say it. we was trying sure. but was oheaaaa tanking and only me and more other mage atacking and at night dont have orcs in town and cant kill with 2 nova lvl 65- and if u want come cz and try to kill me. try try noob. i dont know what u mean talking shit here.
    PS: WITH TOWN BUGGED I THINK IS EASY. BUT WE DONT NEED DO IT FOR GET FREE NPS FROM U OR OTHER NOOBS.

JULIOBR FORGOT A DAY NP TRANSFER FOR ME CODDORNA MINERO AND OHEAAAA AT BACK OF OB. KTHXBB

::KiNgGuS::

i think JULIOBR is occuped now dupping itens or pking with Glitcher now... and he probably is busy to trasnlate my post, so i translate it

here is _EDDIe__ brother of kinggus, we share the same login here

so??? what fuck is that?
    is it some short of "bunch of fools" from integrity clan trying to fuck us?

0° our clan does not have to explain anything to a dupper clan that use bug abuses in the game
    1° i spoke in portuguese because this noob is brazilian
    2° this shit ss that you posted.... do you think that you will get anything with it?
    3° who was tanking the towers was me (_EDDie__) using my friends char ::RG_WAR:: and in the 3 photos that you posted i was tanking the tower and i died for a guy .... vtvtvt..... and exactly in this moment one guy appeared in the middle of the towers "bugging" then
    4° we werent bugging isiloon, our clan different from your stupid clan, can kill isiloon, my char rg_war was on the 20° floor of hell abyss waiting all party be ready to kill isiloon receiving the both damages (poison and phisical attack)! we were there with 8 mages, 2 priest, 5 drains and 1 warrior
    5° and another thing, we will make a movie killing isiloon and then you could suck our dick for that withouth any problem, because the "noob" clan ohshit killed the boss that the "great" integrity could NOT kill
    6° another one.... if niggas is telling the truth where is the evidence of it? you cant accuse someone without any evidence... stop being a freaking and annoyed retarded
    7° I do want u all (integrity) do fuck yourselves
    8° dont try to hurt our image in the game because your clan image SUCKS
    9° if you dont know??? bug isiloon is bannable, like "gm´s" said, and because of that we were ready to kill it without using any bug
    10° @MeanTeddy if you are one those who defende integrity clan you should refresh your mind about then, because your friends did used bug abuse in the game to make a lot of itens+8 and +9!!
    11° ANY had make 3 movies about clans buggin towers (we werent there) and gm´s did anything about it?? do you think that 1 of this shit photos could do anything?
    12° the only JOKE IN ARES, is your clan, your behaviour, an this fullish that you comitted

garfieldbr

AH OMG NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT NIGGAZBR MEAN TALKING IN MSN:
    HE KNOW GM. WAR IN CRAZY TIME AND INTEGRITY CLAN ALL ONLINE
    =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    NICE NP GAINER =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0hea

we not need bug tower, and Isilon.

In nova town ::RG_WAR:: was tanking

We can go to Isilon floor ? we was with 3 partys for try kill (without bug )

@Spinal_Tap, you don't like my acid pots ? buy magic hamer pls and why i go dupe acid pots ? is 100k each lollllllll

garfieldbr

Originally posted by 0hea
    we not need bug tower, and Isilon.

In nova town ::RG_WAR:: was tanking

We can go to Isilon floor ? we was with 3 partys for try kill (without bug )

@Spinal_Tap, *you don't like my acid pots ? *buy magic hamer pls * *and *why i go dupe acid pots ? is 100k each lollllllll
    +1 :wub:

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

it didnt work so u killed it on that floor? * xD

*need more popcorn* i love movies

It didn't work because the Polacks were keeping her there. They did her on the last floor, not us. Look at my screenshot, fool.
    coming from the king of lurer its hard to believe u got beaten by it.

and lemon u claim u have pk skills, so that makes u a "press fast buttons" wannabe?[/b]
    I never claimed to have Pk skills... I guess you dreamed that one up.

Here we go:

im guesing that filouwife is not doing aoe of servants :wub:

Lemon

Aww don't be bitter. He is actually luring the servents away from the teleporter but that begs the question; why were they at the teleporter? Oh yes, because you lured them there! I guess you were thinking "hook line and sinker" then. :rollseyes:

Anyway, nice work with the agreement you proposed and only we stuck to, better luck next time.

Lemon

Codorna_Lazarenta

Omg Julio, sorry... but we bug Talos and use KOSP, KOXP, Glitcher, Dupe, and others to get this Drop... sorry <_<

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/333/taloslp7.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ta...losmagesfm1.jpg

<_<

0hea

oh we bug talos too ? we killed talos with 2 mages

why we need bug Isilon with 10 mages ? lol

:**

::KiNgGuS::

Originally posted by Codorna_Lazarenta
    Omg Julio, sorry... but we bug Talos and use KOSP, KOXP, Glitcher, Dupe, and others to get this Drop... sorry * <_< *

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/333/taloslp7.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/439/talos...magesfm1.th.jpg

<_<

MeanTeddy

Nefertitibir, you are such a tool.

Listen you little cunt, I still have that lycaon +8 in my hands.

What the hell are you talking about??? LOL, I like your amussing false accusations. I am still selling that staff, go look on Ares Marketplace section or stop my moradon someday and you will see my shouting.

Oh and Kingsus, how bout your personally ask me first if those comments are true. I do not like Integrity, and for that matter, almost no orc clan No support for duping and bugging at all. I like your futile attempt at tarnishing my name, but its ok.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    Nefertitibir, you are such a tool.

Listen you little cunt, I still have that lycaon +8 in my hands.

What the hell are you talking about??? LOL, I like your amussing false accusations. I am still selling that staff, go look on Ares Marketplace section or stop my moradon someday and you will see my shouting.

Oh and Kingsus, how bout your personally ask me first if those comments are true. I do not like Integrity, and for that matter, almost no orc clan No support for duping and bugging at all. I like your futile attempt at tarnishing my name, but its ok.
    second lyc staff?
    dunno how u find many lyc staff+8 ah maybe sure u used bug in a2 a3 problem for do it.
    for god i and my clan dont know and dont want know how dupe. i dont have same to say about u.
    also maybe i'm such a tool how u say cuz i dont have items +8 duped. k thx for ur time here but ur lose.

NIGGAZBR

So Pra Mostra Que Tava Bugando Sim
    E Coddorna Se Tens Como Provar que o julio tava abrindo a war e tava dupando item e glichando prova aqui
    porque falar eh facil fico de cara com voce falando isso nunca soube joga veio aprendeu a joga agora junto com seus amigos e fica falanod merda tivesse mais ajuda e assim que voce retribui intao ta vamo ver agora

FIRST PIC BUG TOWER NO HEALER AND NOOB DIE JUST SEE ALL MAGES COME AND WARRIOR ALONE AND DIE

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...bugando2ls0.jpg

SECOND PIC WARRIOR NO PRIEST ONLY BP ONE ROGUE AND ALL MAGES

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...bugando3vs7.jpg

PS: se quiser falar de mim pode fala em portugues mesmo ( na verdade acho que nao vale nem fala porque nao to nem ai)

foda-se all

e vao a puta q pariu

ahhh e mais uma coisa, vao cuidar da vida de vcs mariquinhas de merda. :angry:

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast