Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Ares becoming a joke...

This is a discussion on Ares becoming a joke... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by flamthrow Id be happy enough if you stick to the rules of the forum. Thx alot. sry ...
Page: 9

garfieldbr

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Id be happy enough if you stick to the rules of the forum. Thx alot.
    sry but is hard write in english now.
    i'm stressed alot for it. u dont have idea :P

::KiNgGuS::

@flamthrow

not all of my mates from clan know how to speak english, so it´s hard for then to talk, but i can translate if you want!

cya

_Eddie__

garfieldbr

Originally posted by ::KiNgGuS::
    @flamthrow

not all of my mates from clan know how to speak english, so it´s hard for then to talk, but i can translate if you want!

cya

_Eddie__
    gay :wub:

MeanTeddy

garfieldbr... you are such a joke.

I only have 1 staff you idiot, one and only. Ask anyone in my clan or anyone that knows me, I have been trying to sell it for over a week now. Check on Ko4life Ares Marketplace section. Check the date and time I posted it you retard. This isnt about a "oh I won" post zzzzzzz... state the facts please. Noobs like you just envy what other people have. It is sad that someone gets accused of dupping as soon as they have something that you could only dream of having :/ Pretty childish I think on your part. Just coming on this forum and flaming me calling me duper. I dont even know who you are and I have never had any business with your clan. I was trying to sell the staff to Oheaaaaa, he offered me lycaon staff+6 and ROL and I said no. He was bugging me forever to sell it to him, but I have gotten better offers since then. I guess Oheaaaa got mad that I wouldnt sell it, so because he envies the fact that a rogue has you alls dream staff, he probably spread around some nonsense. Lol, btw, there has been no dupe wipe since last week. So, obviously, even if it "was" dupe, it would not have been wiped. You are such a joke, get a life and go farm mastadons please.

garfieldbr

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    garfieldbr... you are such a joke.

I only have 1 staff you idiot, one and only. Ask anyone in my clan or anyone that knows me, I have been trying to sell it for over a week now. Check on Ko4life Ares Marketplace section. Check the date and time I posted it you retard. This isnt about a "oh I won" post zzzzzzz... state the facts please. Noobs like you just envy what other people have. It is sad that someone gets accused of dupping as soon as they have something that you could only dream of having :/ *Pretty childish I think on your part. Just coming on this forum and flaming me calling me duper. I dont even know who you are and I have never had any business with your clan. I was trying to sell the staff to Oheaaaaa, he offered me lycaon staff+6 and ROL and I said no. He was bugging me forever to sell it to him, but I have gotten better offers since then. I guess Oheaaaa got mad that I wouldnt sell it, so because he envies the fact that a rogue has you alls dream staff, he probably spread around some nonsense. Lol, btw, there has been no dupe wipe since last week. So, obviously, even if it "was" dupe, it would not have been wiped. You are such a joke, get a life and go farm mastadons please.
    k

Grid

Originally posted by Kailean
    heh good you not trying to defend your gr8 clannies. still think matrix23 uses some hacks?lol. *
    its also good that you not denieing the fact of you "pro servant lures" techincs. and what about arctic mage and lemon freezer? arctic mage was attacking isiloon and potting out of him, then he stopped and isiloon also stopped, he moved and isiloon didnt attack him(l8r something went wrong and it attacked him, why? didnt want to bugg it more?). same thing with lemon, but he was running away.

well, gj illu. how many times you have bugged him with mages? shame i once thought you were doing him "legitly". but every1 makes misteakes.
    Exactly how are we bugging isiloon? It's easy to say they bug this and that just to make it seem naughty. But please Mr.twat, define the bug we are abusing?

If you mean that we have mages attacking it with manes and various DOT spells you should just STFU since that's they way you kill it aswell. Which isnt considered as a bug just to enlight you.

The only way to bug isiloon that I know of is to pull her into certain spots where she will use her ranged drain attack even if you are really close up and inside her melee range.

And no, we don't use that bug. It would take more time to find those spots then to just kill her, and besides, why would have lvled to 70 without taking the oppertunity to kill the hardest mob in the game properly?

Oh and like you probably noticed the last floor in the hell abyss isnt such a spot, considering you attacked it, when you so highly outdamaged us right? I'm sure a few of the dead bodies laying around after she fell down was due to her.

And how/why isiloon was on the last floor anyway is just THE question here. Just quickly before I start my rant I'll just point out that she was there TWO times, so how isnt it possible that 2 diffrent archers pulled her down there?

Ok here we go: We, as in Illuminati have killed Isiloon a bunch of times, never have she just suddenly just walked down a floor. Not even when it would have been VERY convenient due to the fact that a party of mages from your allies former clan "Insane", lead by Lu_tze, was aoeing servants on us while we were trying to kill her.

But then all suddenly, when only 5 of us are down there, not to kill Isiloon, but to get as many of you polish douchebags killed and 4 stoned. She just conveniently walks away from the servant floor and down to the npc floor where you can kill it quietly.

Then (to cover it up?) you blame us for pulling it down? Why would we want her down there, when it's so much easier to get you killed when there are servants around. Btw do I need to post screenshots when we pull servants on you to prove myself, considering you been doing nothing else except posting such screenshots the whole day on this forum?

This didn't happend just once, but twice when we were down there on douchemanus and fagferno hunt, clearly just co-incidences right? I mean, the fact that you could kill it there without us fucking you over with servants had nothing, absolutely nothing do to with it right?

Oh and no, ofcourse I can't resist the oppertunity to post, that the second time "Illuminati" pulled her down there we managed to get the drop with a 5 man party?. ( I can feel a deja vu)

And considering you misunderstood almost everything else we said so far in this thread, read this twice.

Affenotto

<_< im getting tired of this fight bout illuminatti "bugging" islloon and i havnt seen 1 bit of proof that they have grid, volcanic, priestess sum1 just fraps urselves while your doing it and end this damn fight

Strokes

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy
    bro... 100% in aggrement with you. That OhShit clan all known as duppers/macroers/bug abusers. I would stray from ever buying anything from them and the whole clan should just die *h43r: *

Btw... I like your hellbreaker *:wub:
    HEY DUDE UR JOKE? WHO SAID IT FOR U?
    MY CLAN NEVER DUPED OR MACROED. AND ABOUT BUG TOWER LOOK IN CZ ALL DO IT. IT'S FIRST TIME MY CLAN PARTY DOING IT. AND ABOUT ISILOON SOME1 TELL ME HOW BUG IT. I JUST DONT KNOW. TRY TO KILL IT WITH MAGES IS A BUG? TELL ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.
    AND FOR JULIO I KNOW WHY U POST IT. ALSO U CANT KILL 2 PARTY MAGE ALONE OR WITH UR CLAN PARTY. WAIT SCROLLS BE SOLD IN MERCHANT AND WE WILL SEE. AND ABOUT MEAN TEDDY AGAIN A FRIEND BOUGHT A LYC+8 FROM U AND GET WIPED, SO JUST SHUT UP AND STOP DUPE FUKING NOOB. U LIKE CLAN INTEGRITY? GO ORC AND SUCK DICK OF THIS GUYS.[/b]
    LMAO I CANT KILL U? R U FUKING KIDDING? I KILL U WITH ONE HAND AXE +0

Default Re: JulioBr doesn't know anything

Originally posted by Aurora_BR
    JulioBR...
    wake up for life
    what *you have agaist us ??
    in your screens you show nothing
    you really are an idiot...
    clan integrity...
    when they fought with clan INVASORES BR...
    we supported you all... but now ... zzzzzz
    invasores have all my support agaist integrity...
    Integrity have a lot of good players and i admire then all...
    but julio... I dont understend why you do this...
    :blink: you are an envious....
    need buy itens on ebay... zzzz
    noob... *
    bb all... atention with Julio...
    show proof nigga otherwise u have to stfu...

Originally posted by ::KiNgGuS::
    cara se a gente ia buga essa merda ou nao, q q te importa animal?
    mané td mundo buga aquele bixo ali, e tu noob do caralho só qé afunda os outros brasileiros do server, seguinte cara, teus SS´s nao provam nada, ali mostra rg_war tancando as torres, depois morreu, depois td mundo correndo

e otra, cara, vai toma no teu cu, nao to afim de posta essa merda em ingles e perde meu tempo com ralé feito tu rapaz, bixo te respeitava até um ponto, cria topico sobre clan brasileiro, em forum gringo, falando merda = noob sry...
    1 coisa te digo, ropa suja se lava em casa, senha do ts, tecno1515, aparece la a hora q tu quisé e a gente bate um papo e resolve isso...

nao gosto posta em ingles aqui e continua esse circo, ou fica na tua com rabinho entre as perna mané!

P.S.: yes i do know how to right in english, julio_br, brazilian player, flaming brazilians on american forum, seens at least noobish, u ppl dont need to understand the ods i wrote...

fui
    He said he was going to bug isiloon, why i have to post it right here? its not my businnes that they r going to bug

...i think the game lost the funny when ppl like him bug the towers and isiloon to get 10knps total...

Sheer

Default Re: JulioBr doesn't know anything

Originally posted by Julio_BR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_BR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aurora_BR
    JulioBR...
    wake up for life
    what *you have agaist us ??
    in your screens you show nothing
    you really are an idiot...
    clan integrity...
    when they fought with clan INVASORES BR...
    we supported you all... but now ... zzzzzz
    invasores have all my support agaist integrity...
    Integrity have a lot of good players and i admire then all...
    but julio... I dont understend why you do this...
    :blink: you are an envious....
    need buy itens on ebay... zzzz
    noob... *
    bb all... atention with Julio...
    show proof nigga otherwise u have to stfu...[/b]

Ain't it illegal for Brazillians to say 'Nigga'?

Originally posted by Codorna_Lazarenta
    Ok Julio... essa vc realmente me surpreendeu!

I'm member of 0hSh1T clan, bur we never use of Tower Bug and Isiloon Bug... I hate all of KOSPers, duppers, glitcher, and others. Never use this FUCKERS softwares.

GUYS, ask to JulioBR how to use Glitcher... to run more fast...
    GUYS, ask to JulioBR because has many Lunar Wars in ARES 1, 2 and 3 in crazy times...
    GUYS, ask to JulioBR because Integrity kill Keeper first(in crazy wars) many times...
    GUYS, ask to other players of Integrity, how u reach itens +9... (i know any players have legitm iten(no use of ARES 2/3 bug))...

No comments.

Eu achava que vc era um cara legal, mas esquece...
    Jamais vacilaria com alguem te tivesse "me ajudado" no jogo ou que pelo menos tivesse conhecido no TS.
    Não sou desses tipos de caras otários que quer ferrar com os outros.
    Jamais denunciaria coisas como essas acima, mas depois do que disse sobre o clan, então que se foda.

Inferno's clan have nice people and i never saw they use of bug abuses in KO.
    Prove everything you saying now...explain why oheaaa got banned, and explaying how he scammed cathar's chitin shield...explaing what the noob mages where doing there, and u said i never helped you? how u got ur EP ? and some money? i just tought u were a good guy, now i can see im wrong, when everyone told u suk, i said he's going to be nice etc. Tryed to help alot of times, but yes, u suck

Originally posted by garfieldbr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(garfieldbr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spinal_Tap
    Well as I"m sure many of you on orc side have noticed(i'm orc so can't speak for the human side), but welcome back koxp.... angel_of_????? hitting me w/ all 5 arrows from her enion bow from the middle of HB when it seems like i'm standing halfway down the hill....not to mention that chars healing capabilities....
    i saw the ohshit clan "town nova" our side 2nite and it was just embarassing actually, don't think they got a single kill before they were run out of town. and oheeeaaa, dupe some more acid pots, my armor still isn't broken from when we raid you at harpies. apparently thats the only thing you can do since you go down in about 2 hits.
    i want say for u a first: who is u?
    ok.
    now tell me a thing. why tell shit about ohea. if he want buy 100m coins in acid pot it's a problem? and about bomb town. dunno how u say it. we was trying sure. but was oheaaaa tanking and only me and more other mage atacking and at night dont have orcs in town and cant kill with 2 nova lvl 65- and if u want come cz and try to kill me. try try noob. i dont know what u mean talking shit here.
    PS: WITH TOWN BUGGED I THINK IS EASY. BUT WE DONT NEED DO IT FOR GET FREE NPS FROM U OR OTHER NOOBS.

Refreh my memori pls

If you want you make ur party, i make mine, and we can do a 8x8, or maybe a 1x1 if u want.

JULIOBR FORGOT A DAY NP TRANSFER FOR ME CODDORNA MINERO AND OHEAAAA AT BACK OF OB. KTHXBB[/b]

Originally posted by ::KiNgGuS::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::KiNgGuS:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codorna_Lazarenta
    Omg Julio, sorry... but we bug Talos and use KOSP, KOXP, Glitcher, Dupe, and others to get this Drop... sorry * <_< *

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/333/taloslp7.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/439/talos...magesfm1.th.jpg

<_<
    [/b]
    wow u took iron belt omg, i bought mine on ebay

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast