Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ARES Cheaters.Going lvl80!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ARES Cheaters.Going lvl80!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by katkat342 Yes, you do need more Prof then that, you show Pic's and Names but dont Show ...
Page: 2

Rogue

Default Re: DONT Think So

Originally posted by katkat342
    Yes, you do need more Prof then that, you show Pic's and Names but dont Show the ppl in the Pic your are talking about, I know Koen, Fall__Eagle, and KnightProwler, they are not Koxpers, they would not give up what they have in the game for somthing dum like that,,, get more then some dum Pic's that show NOTHEN , Get *A *Life :lol:
    OrkRetirementSquad..OLD clan..But Koen wasnt online..They r ALL KOXPER..Are you Koen or his friend???

Rogue

HoodFizzle

pff just wait and see... -_-

Rogue

What does "wanna set me up" mean?

Rogue

Originally posted by shelliebelly
    Koen isnt a koxper eather a bugabuser give better proof before judging ppl from bug abuse
    stop shellybelly..you wasnt in main clan..You didnt see ANYTHING..
    SuckM1Arrow disbanded..KnightRangers new clan..leader is KnightProwler...Why disbanded? because they scared..

biteme

Default omg throine you are so noob

i was in that clan suckm1arrow and yes koen did disband
    and all cause off noobs like you
    he is the honost guy i know but people keep bothering him
    now he dont wanne be a leader no more
    you are pist cause you got kicked trying to scamm people
    throine i know you are a koxp
    and i told koen about it next day he kicked you
    now you trying to make him look dirty you are the bigest noob i know
    please stay off the forum

Rogue

Default Re: omg throine you are so noob

Originally posted by biteme
    i was in that clan suckm1arrow and yes koen did disband *
    and all cause off noobs like you *
    he is the honost guy i know but people keep bothering him *
    now he dont wanne be a leader no more *
    you are pist cause you got kicked trying to scamm people *
    throine i know you are a koxp *
    and i told koen about it next day he kicked you *
    now you trying to make him look dirty you are the bigest noob i know *
    please stay off the forum
    OMG!!! GAY.. So gay..liar!

What is your nickname in game??TELL ME PLZ!! or WHO ARE YOU??
    Are you Koen? or PK_king or T3RROR or Soupstir????? i think you are PK_king..AND DONT PM ME about this topic.!
    You know what happened, I said to new clan members in clan chat "THIS CLAN IS KOXPER CLAN,THEY ARE ALL x7 EXP BUG ABUSERS" after a day..Koen kicked me and disbanded clan.WHY DISBANDED???? BECAUSE HE SCARED..BECAUSE NEW CLAN MEMBERS CAN REPORT HIM and OTHERS.You are fukin LIAR!! TELL ME plz YOUR NICKNAME in game???you cant tell ur nick!. first tell me ur nick and after reply me ok?
    LIAR!!

Anyone wanna know which is true..You can ask to I_PWN_U in game or on forum (Leader of RetributiveJustice ) i hope he's on this forum.

I_PWN_U please reply me if you on this forum.

lol you are posting pics of you with x7 xp bug :huh:

sounds like you abused it and you got banned from clan . You are angry and you say they are bug abusers (like you)

Rogue

Originally posted by Suicune
    lol you are posting pics of you with x7 xp bug *:huh: *

sounds like you abused it and you got banned from clan . You are angry and you say they are bug abusers (like you)
    arhh..NOT x7 BUG!! i am still lvl62!!! not 70+!! FALLENEAGLE gained x7 exp in that ss..im leeching FALLENEAGLE!

Originally posted by Rogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-katkat342
    Yes, you do need more Prof then that, you show Pic's and Names but dont Show the ppl in the Pic your are talking about, I know Koen, Fall__Eagle, and KnightProwler, they are not Koxpers, they would not give up what they have in the game for somthing dum like that,,, get more then some dum Pic's that show NOTHEN , Get *A *Life :lol:
    OrkRetirementSquad..OLD clan..But Koen wasnt online..They r ALL KOXPER..Are you Koen or his friend???

[/b]

in a party you can get only 8x xp

you guys are 4 , so there is 4 room left

you have xp x1
    member 2 has xp x1
    member 3 has xp x1
    and the last guy has x5 IN THE BEST CASE , but you would notice it and it would make you as much of a cheater as him for being in the party anyway.

now stop talking shit and shut the fuck up , thank you

shelliebelly

i really cant believe it that koen uses koxp bring more proof before judge somewhone as i sad before

no need to prove anything at all in this flaming post, for me there is no fuking shit as a legit player on any server atm

1. those who didnt use 3rd party programs ended up selling or buying items/chars with real money, which is illegal
    2. those who never bought a shit with real money used a 3rd party program
    3. those who neither used a 3rd party program nor sold/bought for real money quitted coz of the bullshit of 1 and 2

k2 is a shitty corrupt company who can kiss my dogs ass and ppl who still play uses koxp or have used it (in the best case he/she has thought about using it)

didn't read it all because I have to go to work, but yeah. I hate those guys. PK_king (never seen him PK lol. fucking noob) and terror and their 100 different clans are so fucking annoying. I remember way back when they were in malboro koxping. zzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12